Feedback on my pics

bobbymac

bobbymac

Awards
Been training naturally for almost 20 years. I guess I'm pretty strong but would expect more.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You look great dude! You look like you juiced so props for the great results w/o any assistance ;)

bobbymac

bobbymac

Awards
You look like you juiced so props for the great results w/o any assistance ;)
Lol. That's what many years of power lifting will do...build dense muscle! It's harder and takes more time but you can build muscle naturally.

Eunyce

Eunyce

Banned
Awards
Hey! Bobbymack great job man you look terrific!! Keep up the good work! !!!

krakken

krakken

Awards
Lol. That's what many years of power lifting will do...build dense muscle! It's harder and takes more time but you can build muscle naturally.

this ^^^^^^^^

matt8483

matt8483

Awards
  • Established
Been training naturally for almost 20 years. I guess I'm pretty strong but would expect more.

U look great! I've been natural all my life also. But I've been training about 6-7 years. It's very nice to see guys going the natural route. Everyone is quick to pick up an edge nowadays.

bobbymac

bobbymac

Awards
Where them quads at???? Just kidding looking good!!!
My legs aren't bad, but my upper body is better. Maybe some leg shots next time!

MUSCLES1227

MUSCLES1227

Awards
Great job man! You look great! Hard work does pay off.

bobbymac

bobbymac

Awards
Thanks guys for the kind words. Here's a few more...

bobbymac

bobbymac

Awards

bobbymac

bobbymac

Awards
Leg shot

bobbymac

bobbymac

Awards
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solid looking build bubba.

TANKBEAST

TANKBEAST

Awards
You really don't need extra supplements unless you only gain like 1 pounds of muscle a year. All steroids do is make you look nasty and it screws up your health. You can look good without steroids

Cantell

Awards
  • Established
Wow

Nuff said.

I would like to ask, What is your diet like?

LiftT

LiftT

Awards
Wow, hard work really does pay off. Thanks for the motivation.

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Nice! Definitely jelly of your calves. They've always been my weak point.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
I'm 37. Started training in 1993.

hi nobody seems top have asked this , so just curious what your supplements are and have been , training routine and your nutrition.

thanks

ironmunstar

ironmunstar

Awards
Daaaaaaaamn thats all I can say first I want to applaud you for being so dedicated and hard working to have an awesome body "non homo" lol and 2) you look better than most Juice heads competing :)

bobbymac

bobbymac

Awards
Wow

Nuff said.

I would like to ask, What is your diet like?
I would describe my diet as clean but far from perfect. I try not to eat anything fried and limit my sweets as much as possible (I do have a sweet tooth). I try and do 1gram of protein per pound of bodyweight and drink as much water as possible. I usually have one cheat day a week (Saturday or Sunday).

Nice! Definitely jelly of your calves. They've always been my weak point.
Funny you would mention that. I've been neglecting my legs for the last 5 years but have recently started pounding them again.

hi nobody seems top have asked this , so just curious what your supplements are and have been , training routine and your nutrition.

thanks
For the first 5 years of my training, I was kinda just figuring out what I was doing...trying different exercises,reps, routines, etc. The next 10 years I pretty much power lifted. I never did more than 10 reps on anything. My bread and butter exercises were bench press, squats, military press, straight bar curls, and dips. The last 5 years, I have moved to more of a bodybuilding routine. I have also started incorporating Insanity and Insanity Asylum about 4 times a week for my cardio.

Supplementation has almost always consisted of a multivitamin, protein powder and shakes, and creatine.

Daaaaaaaamn thats all I can say first I want to applaud you for being so dedicated and hard working to have an awesome body "non homo" lol and 2) you look better than most Juice heads competing :)
Thanks for the kind words. You guys actually inspired me to get a workout in tonight after I got off of work! I was going to skip it but after all the nice things said, I had to do it!

LiftT

LiftT

Awards
You are huge! Do you compete?

bobbymac

bobbymac

Awards
You are huge! Do you compete?
Only against myself right now, but I am thinking about doing a show in a year or so....want to bring my legs up some.