Would Reversitol be a banned subtance?

rockme

rockme

Awards
I want to compete in a natural bodybuilding show, but was wondering if Reversitol would be a banned substance. I checked the WADA database and the active compound listed on this product does not appear on it. However, I looked up the active compound and it is classified as a S.E.R.M... According to WADA, there is a lsit of S.E.R.Ms "including but not limited to...." Anyways, it's not on their list, and it is all natural (7-Methoxy). Anybody know?

uvawahoowa

Awards
I want to compete in a natural bodybuilding show, but was wondering if Reversitol would be a banned substance. I checked the WADA database and the active compound listed on this product does not appear on it. However, I looked up the active compound and it is classified as a S.E.R.M... According to WADA, there is a lsit of S.E.R.Ms "including but not limited to...." Anyways, it's not on their list, and it is all natural (7-Methoxy). Anybody know?
You would have to check each organization as they all have different banned substance lists, but it should be fine