The dry hard look

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Giant Slayers Youth Ministry

    ??? WTH

    LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    http://www.acronymgeek.com/GSYM

    I looked it up as well. Sub'd for new lingo.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Giant Slayers Youth Ministry

    ??? WTH

    LOL
    Youth that goes around slaying giants. Pretty important group. I tried to get in when I was younger, but they don't just take anyone.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
    •   
       


  3. Hahaha wtf was my thought as well.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  4. LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Youth that goes around slaying giants. Pretty important group. I tried to get in when I was younger, but they don't just take anyone.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  5. LOL only if you really knew what it meant. You would not be laughing! Haha
    •   
       


  6. With all due respect, you had your chance to joust with 3clipseGT

    Let's all move on

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Care to divulge what it meant?
    Quote Originally Posted by inda11 View Post
    Nope
    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Lol didnt think so.
    Quote Originally Posted by inda11 View Post
    LOL only if you really knew what it meant. You would not be laughing! Haha
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    With all due respect, you had your chance to joust with 3clipseGT

    Let's all move on
    Lol.. I just dont understand people, i really dont. I wasnt trying to joust or be a hard ass or none of that. But i suppose some peoples noses are so far in the air they cant handle someone else telling them they are wrong.

    But hey no biggie, ill continue to do my thing.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  8. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    yeah besides the fact that this thread is in the "natural"area.. Like the above posters have said, clean up your diet, get lean, and drink over a gallon of water daily..
    Sorry the stupid back and forth distracted me. But yes, diet will be 99% of the results natural or not.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  9. It's the internet. Anyone can hide behind the computer screen. Let it go - who gives a hoot.



    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Lol.. I just dont understand people, i really dont. I wasnt trying to joust or be a hard ass or none of that. But i suppose some peoples noses are so far in the air they cant handle someone else telling them they are wrong.

    But hey no biggie, ill continue to do my thing.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  10. Agreed!

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Sorry the stupid back and forth distracted me. But yes, diet will be 99% of the results natural or not.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked
    It's the internet. Anyone can hide behind the computer screen. Let it go - who gives a hoot.


    Yes lol let it go. stop getting your knickers in a twist!

  12. Im good and i let it go a while ago. No biggie whatsoever.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  13. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT
    Im good and i let it go a while ago. No biggie whatsoever.
    that's EXCELLENT

  14. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Sorry the stupid back and forth distracted me. But yes, diet will be 99% of the results natural or not.
    Yes diet will affect the majority of your results, but i do not agree that you have to diet / train as hard while on gear. Many people will flame me for this statement, but you just DO NOT HAVE TO. Its a fact. I'm 100% natty, and I see guys in the gym who I KNOW are on sauce, and they text inbetween sets, taking 10 minute+ rest periods, and they dont even train hard, and they still gain.
    I absolutely DESPISE how people try to downplay how much juice actually helps... Honestly, I don't care if you do it or not- that's your choice. But when you 1- lie that you're not on it and 2- say that you have to work just as hard as a natty guy- you're just an ignorant ****.

    Edit:: I'm not talking about anyone here on this forum, nor am i attacking anyone here. I'm just fed up with people lying to themselves.
    Case A- Some guy I know start's dieting for a show, let's call him "ron".. Ron comes into the gym, 3 weeks into his diet, looking small and depleted.. Two more weeks later, hes 10 lbs heavier, and leaner, dryer, more vascular. He says to my face "Yeah, this is ALL me Bro, I haven't taken anything yet".. First off his trainer told me he was jumping on anavar. Secondly, I've dieted down for a show before- You DO NOT gain weight when you start dieting (if you're natural / not on juice)

    /end rant

  15. Attaining a "dry look" is some what genetic as I know several people with varying BF levels and some with HIGHER levels appear "drier" Skin thickness, vein protrusion, muscle insertions and muscle bellies etc,,,

    Once you get into that single digit range --- EVEN NATURAL you can be dry. Keep sodium moderate to HIGH while water is jacked up high to compensate.

    High sodium + high water = muscle fullness, vascularity and better muscular pumps/contractions while training.

    Carbs will be unique to each person , but once in that single digit zone --- 100-150-200g seems appropriate for most people once in that BF range.

    Androgens will HELP --- of course, dry compounds like proviron, masteron, furuza, pstanz, Androhard, etc....

    -matt

  16. I used to want to look like a bodybuilder/fitness guy all the time. Or ever really. Then I found out, by talking to a couple amateur guys at the gym, how unhealthy that can be. And also seeing what pros look like off contest. Big difference. And hey some guys just have some good genetics and really do look like that naturally. I would guess however that most can't. Bieng comfortable with what I got and have accomplished is more important now. But i'm old and washed up so that's probably why.

    BTW, from earlier, low sodium can give you seizures.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Attaining a "dry look" is some what genetic as I know several people with varying BF levels and some with HIGHER levels appear "drier" Skin thickness, vein protrusion, muscle insertions and muscle bellies etc,,,

    Once you get into that single digit range --- EVEN NATURAL you can be dry. Keep sodium moderate to HIGH while water is jacked up high to compensate.

    High sodium + high water = muscle fullness, vascularity and better muscular pumps/contractions while training.

    Carbs will be unique to each person , but once in that single digit zone --- 100-150-200g seems appropriate for most people once in that BF range.

    Androgens will HELP --- of course, dry compounds like proviron, masteron, furuza, pstanz, Androhard, etc....

    -matt
    Great advice Matt.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  18. ummm you're only 33 LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by HarryManback View Post
    But i'm old and washed up so that's probably why.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  19. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter
    Attaining a "dry look" is some what genetic as I know several people with varying BF levels and some with HIGHER levels appear "drier" Skin thickness, vein protrusion, muscle insertions and muscle bellies etc,,,

    Once you get into that single digit range --- EVEN NATURAL you can be dry. Keep sodium moderate to HIGH while water is jacked up high to compensate.

    High sodium + high water = muscle fullness, vascularity and better muscular pumps/contractions while training.

    Carbs will be unique to each person , but once in that single digit zone --- 100-150-200g seems appropriate for most people once in that BF range.

    Androgens will HELP --- of course, dry compounds like proviron, masteron, furuza, pstanz, Androhard, etc....

    -matt
    Great advice. Just what this thread needed.

  20. I know you guys have all seen the natural taller guys at the gym --- that are not "BIG" by any means but possess a "dry look" veins in arms and delts, nice muscle tie-ins, probably 6 foot and only 180 (ish) lbs but look damn good.

    We have them at every gym --- genetics. So do not think for 1 minute a "natural cannot" appear dry. REMEMBER THIS -- A natural CANNOT appear DRY + BIG ---- now that is damn near impossible lol

    -Matt

  21. mm i wouldn't say that actually. If you follow layne norton, he had a client who eats i believe 3000mgs of sodium daily + 2gallons h20, now i know this ****er didnt look that "big" because hes natural, but he looked big for a natty and sure as hell was dry.

  22. Name:  layne-norton-ultimate-diet.jpg
Views: 390
Size:  10.1 KB


    Alright, so there can be some exceptions!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  23. I just laughed so hard reading over this thread. Thank you for the knowledge it helped equal out the droppage of IQ I had from earlier posts. Giant Slayers Youth Ministry... BAHAHAHA

  24. Quote Originally Posted by ReedSkin
    I just laughed so hard reading over this thread. Thank you for the knowledge it helped equal out the droppage of IQ I had from earlier posts. Giant Slayers Youth Ministry... BAHAHAHA
    My pleasure for giving you the knowledge

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    http://www.acronymgeek.com/GSYM

    I looked it up as well. Sub'd for new lingo.
    Haha I like Giant Slayer Youth Ministry.

    Subbed for suggestions. I struggle here. Stop taking creatine? Keep sodium low? You're out of your head.

    Are you consuming any dairy? This includes whey. Try to limit the amount of shakes you have as meals and cut out dairy (except eggs) as disaccharides like lactose can be a bit menacing on the elasticity of skin in some people. Have a NORMAL person sodium intake and adequate water intake. Whats your carb situation like? If your diet is spot on can I hear it? And what kind of creatine are you taking? Perhaps your not quite training in a method that optimizes the uptake of water and nutrient.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  26. Gotta See Yo Mama
    Geronimo Says Yippie! Monthly
    Gay Sex? Y Me?

    I love making up acronyms!

  27. Girl Says "Yes Master"
    Go Squat Your Max
    Got Supps, You Mad?
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  28. after reading this thread, ive realized most of my local gym rats are more than likley not natural.
    ive found size and low bf are difficult to coincide naturally.

    random question but would anyone consider someone whos taken one cycle of epistane still natural? this stuffs circulating my gym like hotcakes which is supposingly an extremely mild compound

  29. ^^ that's debatable. Different bodybuilding federations would say you arn't natural until you've been off all test increasing supplements (PH / AAS) for 6+ years.

    edit: and it's really hard to be able to look at someone and say "theyre juicing" or whatever. Honestly i've been training naturally for about 8 years. I wouldn't consider myself "huge" by any means.. but 185lb 5'8" at around 8-10% bodyfat i've been accused of taking **** before. (probably not rightfully so, i'm not big enough to be considered juicing, but you know noobies will point the finger at anyone bigger and leaner than them / better physique and say "juicing"!)

  30. Quote Originally Posted by fayce View Post
    after reading this thread, ive realized most of my local gym rats are more than likley not natural.
    ive found size and low bf are difficult to coincide naturally.

    random question but would anyone consider someone whos taken one cycle of epistane still natural? this stuffs circulating my gym like hotcakes which is supposingly an extremely mild compound
    For that in bold: if you've ever seen the documentary Bigger, Faster, Stronger (one of my top 5 favs) they show the statistics on the majority of people who use anabolics are your local "gym rats" and not athletic competitors.

    The second, yes, is debatable pending the organization. NGA and INBF I know are 7 years clean. MuscleMania is something silly like 2-3 years. Unless youre well experienced in evaluating a physique its not exactly obvious. I agree with aceroni - its so easy to point out a natural guy whos well built and just immediately say "oh, hes juicin." Ive seen VERY impressive natural physiques. ( I wish I was 185 )
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anyone know anything about Hard-FX??
    By ChrisSurf in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-11-2010, 04:29 PM
  2. Hard FX by AX
    By PrepNwa23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-27-2010, 02:44 PM
  3. Hard FX
    By Young Gotti in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-24-2010, 04:13 PM
  4. Getting hard!!
    By caliphotog in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-23-2009, 03:20 AM
  5. Too hard for me..help!!
    By TheLastRonin in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-12-2009, 08:55 AM
Log in
Log in