Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  80 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.79%

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked
    It's the internet. Anyone can hide behind the computer screen. Let it go - who gives a hoot.

Yes lol let it go. stop getting your knickers in a twist!

2. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Im good and i let it go a while ago. No biggie whatsoever.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  80 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.79%

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT
    Im good and i let it go a while ago. No biggie whatsoever.
    that's EXCELLENT
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Sorry the stupid back and forth distracted me. But yes, diet will be 99% of the results natural or not.
    Yes diet will affect the majority of your results, but i do not agree that you have to diet / train as hard while on gear. Many people will flame me for this statement, but you just DO NOT HAVE TO. Its a fact. I'm 100% natty, and I see guys in the gym who I KNOW are on sauce, and they text inbetween sets, taking 10 minute+ rest periods, and they dont even train hard, and they still gain.
    I absolutely DESPISE how people try to downplay how much juice actually helps... Honestly, I don't care if you do it or not- that's your choice. But when you 1- lie that you're not on it and 2- say that you have to work just as hard as a natty guy- you're just an ignorant ****.

Edit:: I'm not talking about anyone here on this forum, nor am i attacking anyone here. I'm just fed up with people lying to themselves.
    Case A- Some guy I know start's dieting for a show, let's call him "ron".. Ron comes into the gym, 3 weeks into his diet, looking small and depleted.. Two more weeks later, hes 10 lbs heavier, and leaner, dryer, more vascular. He says to my face "Yeah, this is ALL me Bro, I haven't taken anything yet".. First off his trainer told me he was jumping on anavar. Secondly, I've dieted down for a show before- You DO NOT gain weight when you start dieting (if you're natural / not on juice)

/end rant
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.84%

Attaining a "dry look" is some what genetic as I know several people with varying BF levels and some with HIGHER levels appear "drier" Skin thickness, vein protrusion, muscle insertions and muscle bellies etc,,,

Once you get into that single digit range --- EVEN NATURAL you can be dry. Keep sodium moderate to HIGH while water is jacked up high to compensate.

High sodium + high water = muscle fullness, vascularity and better muscular pumps/contractions while training.

Carbs will be unique to each person , but once in that single digit zone --- 100-150-200g seems appropriate for most people once in that BF range.

Androgens will HELP --- of course, dry compounds like proviron, masteron, furuza, pstanz, Androhard, etc....

-matt
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.09%

I used to want to look like a bodybuilder/fitness guy all the time. Or ever really. Then I found out, by talking to a couple amateur guys at the gym, how unhealthy that can be. And also seeing what pros look like off contest. Big difference. And hey some guys just have some good genetics and really do look like that naturally. I would guess however that most can't. Bieng comfortable with what I got and have accomplished is more important now. But i'm old and washed up so that's probably why.

BTW, from earlier, low sodium can give you seizures.
  7. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.79%

Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Attaining a "dry look" is some what genetic as I know several people with varying BF levels and some with HIGHER levels appear "drier" Skin thickness, vein protrusion, muscle insertions and muscle bellies etc,,,

Once you get into that single digit range --- EVEN NATURAL you can be dry. Keep sodium moderate to HIGH while water is jacked up high to compensate.

High sodium + high water = muscle fullness, vascularity and better muscular pumps/contractions while training.

Carbs will be unique to each person , but once in that single digit zone --- 100-150-200g seems appropriate for most people once in that BF range.

Androgens will HELP --- of course, dry compounds like proviron, masteron, furuza, pstanz, Androhard, etc....

-matt
    Great advice Matt.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

ummm you're only 33 LOL

Quote Originally Posted by HarryManback View Post
    But i'm old and washed up so that's probably why.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  80 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.79%

Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter

-matt
    Great advice. Just what this thread needed.
  10. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.84%

I know you guys have all seen the natural taller guys at the gym --- that are not "BIG" by any means but possess a "dry look" veins in arms and delts, nice muscle tie-ins, probably 6 foot and only 180 (ish) lbs but look damn good.

We have them at every gym --- genetics. So do not think for 1 minute a "natural cannot" appear dry. REMEMBER THIS -- A natural CANNOT appear DRY + BIG ---- now that is damn near impossible lol

-Matt
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.24%

mm i wouldn't say that actually. If you follow layne norton, he had a client who eats i believe 3000mgs of sodium daily + 2gallons h20, now i know this ****er didnt look that "big" because hes natural, but he looked big for a natty and sure as hell was dry.
  12. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.29%

Name:  layne-norton-ultimate-diet.jpg
Views: 344
Size:  10.1 KB

Alright, so there can be some exceptions!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  179 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.48%

I just laughed so hard reading over this thread. Thank you for the knowledge it helped equal out the droppage of IQ I had from earlier posts. Giant Slayers Youth Ministry... BAHAHAHA
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  80 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.79%

Quote Originally Posted by ReedSkin
    I just laughed so hard reading over this thread. Thank you for the knowledge it helped equal out the droppage of IQ I had from earlier posts. Giant Slayers Youth Ministry... BAHAHAHA
    My pleasure for giving you the knowledge
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.29%

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    http://www.acronymgeek.com/GSYM

I looked it up as well. Sub'd for new lingo.
    Haha I like Giant Slayer Youth Ministry.

Subbed for suggestions. I struggle here. Stop taking creatine? Keep sodium low? You're out of your head.

Are you consuming any dairy? This includes whey. Try to limit the amount of shakes you have as meals and cut out dairy (except eggs) as disaccharides like lactose can be a bit menacing on the elasticity of skin in some people. Have a NORMAL person sodium intake and adequate water intake. Whats your carb situation like? If your diet is spot on can I hear it? And what kind of creatine are you taking? Perhaps your not quite training in a method that optimizes the uptake of water and nutrient.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  16. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.47%

Gotta See Yo Mama
    Geronimo Says Yippie! Monthly
    Gay Sex? Y Me?

I love making up acronyms!
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.29%

Girl Says "Yes Master"
    Go Squat Your Max
    Got Supps, You Mad?
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9%

after reading this thread, ive realized most of my local gym rats are more than likley not natural.
    ive found size and low bf are difficult to coincide naturally.

random question but would anyone consider someone whos taken one cycle of epistane still natural? this stuffs circulating my gym like hotcakes which is supposingly an extremely mild compound
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.24%

^^ that's debatable. Different bodybuilding federations would say you arn't natural until you've been off all test increasing supplements (PH / AAS) for 6+ years.

edit: and it's really hard to be able to look at someone and say "theyre juicing" or whatever. Honestly i've been training naturally for about 8 years. I wouldn't consider myself "huge" by any means.. but 185lb 5'8" at around 8-10% bodyfat i've been accused of taking **** before. (probably not rightfully so, i'm not big enough to be considered juicing, but you know noobies will point the finger at anyone bigger and leaner than them / better physique and say "juicing"!)
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.29%

Quote Originally Posted by fayce View Post
    after reading this thread, ive realized most of my local gym rats are more than likley not natural.
    ive found size and low bf are difficult to coincide naturally.

random question but would anyone consider someone whos taken one cycle of epistane still natural? this stuffs circulating my gym like hotcakes which is supposingly an extremely mild compound
    For that in bold: if you've ever seen the documentary Bigger, Faster, Stronger (one of my top 5 favs) they show the statistics on the majority of people who use anabolics are your local "gym rats" and not athletic competitors.

The second, yes, is debatable pending the organization. NGA and INBF I know are 7 years clean. MuscleMania is something silly like 2-3 years. Unless youre well experienced in evaluating a physique its not exactly obvious. I agree with aceroni - its so easy to point out a natural guy whos well built and just immediately say "oh, hes juicin." Ive seen VERY impressive natural physiques. ( I wish I was 185 )
    Franz Kafka
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    For that in bold: if you've ever seen the documentary Bigger, Faster, Stronger (one of my top 5 favs) they show the statistics on the majority of people who use anabolics are your local "gym rats" and not athletic competitors.

The second, yes, is debatable pending the organization. NGA and INBF I know are 7 years clean. MuscleMania is something silly like 2-3 years. Unless youre well experienced in evaluating a physique its not exactly obvious. I agree with aceroni - its so easy to point out a natural guy whos well built and just immediately say "oh, hes juicin." Ive seen VERY impressive natural physiques. ( I wish I was 185 )
    Back when I went to 7% bf naturally people said I was on roids.The highest form of compliment to a natural bodybuilder in my opinion.What they didn't know is I was going keto 95% of the time on a large calorie deficit state while doing way too much cardio.I lost 15 lbs of muscle doing that natty.Worth it?Yeah.I got to show off at the beach.Would I go to that extreme again?Probably not without gear cause I was getting hurt pretty bad very often while training.
  22. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52%

I am 8 percent bf naturally . Will I drop bf during my test dbol cycle or will my muscle growth like stretch out my skin and give me the dry hard look ?
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.91%

Quote Originally Posted by monkeygym View Post
    I am 8 percent bf naturally . Will I drop bf during my test dbol cycle or will my muscle growth like stretch out my skin and give me the dry hard look ?
    Depends on your diet/training. Depending on your goals, a great idea might be to do something of a short (lean-) bulk for the 4 weeks you're on dbol, and then do a recomp throughout the rest of your cycle (keep protein very high, decrease carbs a lot, increase cardio) until you PCT.
  24. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.84%

A 5 10' 180 lbs guy that is 7-8% bf will get accused of steroid use by common public. People are not used to seeing round muscles, tie-ins, surface veins everywhere and that type of look....(of course this is wearing a tank top or shirtless) as that same guy wont look like much fully clothed.

As for a question about epistane and being natural --- everyone that has been around these forums for considerable time knows that claiming to be natural just because something is not yet banned is a crock of crap. They are on a harsh oral steroid and are using PED's

-Matt
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.68%

You should be able to reduce calories, increase workouts / cardio, and reduce sodium to healthy levels. Once that is accomplished, add 60-Days Test Propionate / Masteron / Winny.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anyone know anything about Hard-FX??
    By ChrisSurf in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-11-2010, 04:29 PM
  2. Hard FX by AX
    By PrepNwa23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-27-2010, 02:44 PM
  3. Hard FX
    By Young Gotti in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13