9 weeks out from compeition need motivation....

TheB3asT

TheB3asT

Awards
So I am 9 weeks out from competition at 11.2 % body fat but I just ate bad food for 2 days and I feel horrible for doing this when I know I am 9 weeks out from competition this will be my first ever competition I just need some help or need to get my **** together any advice ...

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Your at my % too bro.
What advice you looking for?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just a motivation thing to keep me going on the right track and not keep messing up my food choices
Have an accountability buddy

radsla

Awards
Keep a weight journal. Thats what I do. When you see that you've been a weight you dislike for a few days you'll start freaking out and work out a lot harder and eat a lot better. At least thats the way it works for me. I hope I helped. :x

lastchance

lastchance

Awards
Nothing to it but to do it. You gotta the want and the discipline for it, if you don't all you're doing right now is wasting your time and resources, and then you're going to feel real ****ty come game day and you're not where you need to be. All that is going to be going through your head is "man if i only I didn't binge that one time"or "if only I'd done more cardio" and at that moment you'll probably give anything to go back to those moments and make those changes remember that next time you feel like cheating

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
A good tatic would be if yu live by yourself to stock yur fridge with only the food your gnna use while dieting. Then cook all your food for the day and carry it around with you

TheB3asT

TheB3asT

Awards
A good tatic would be if yu live by yourself to stock yur fridge with only the food your gnna use while dieting. Then cook all your food for the day and carry it around with you
I would do that but I don't live alone senior in high school

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
As soon as you wake up to eat just pack all your food for the entire day