Took two weeks off....

  1. New Member
    Big Pun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    34
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    32.33%

    Is this bad ?

  2. Senior Member
    gregg1494's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,517
    Rep Power
    103039
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    38.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    no. it should let your body fully repair.

    you may come back even stronger.
  3. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    135805
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    39.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I wish I could do this mentally... If I didn't lift weights for a week I'd hurt someone...

    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Big Pun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    34
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    32.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Pun
    Is this bad
    That's good. Man! I struggle alot lot cause of my job. I'm a truck driver, my sleep habits are really bad and so is my diet. I try to eat as clean as possible but it's not working. I take Protien powder into the truck and that's all I pretty much have trough out the day till I get home and my wife has dinner ready but then it's too late to eat cause I workout and it's time for bed already. What do you guys recommend ?
  5. New Member
    matt8483's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    493
    Rep Power
    18226
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    95.17%

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Pun

    That's good. Man! I struggle alot lot cause of my job. I'm a truck driver, my sleep habits are really bad and so is my diet. I try to eat as clean as possible but it's not working. I take Protien powder into the truck and that's all I pretty much have trough out the day till I get home and my wife has dinner ready but then it's too late to eat cause I workout and it's time for bed already. What do you guys recommend ?
    Eat better during the day. Protein powder is good. But ur body needs food. Just by doing that, u will see the difference.
  6. New Member
    Big Pun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    34
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    32.33%

    My biceps are nice and thick ( bulky ), but I'm lacking peak , need some good peak excersizes. Help!
  7. Advanced Member
    HondaV65's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    52
    Posts
    828
    Rep Power
    2267
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    74.01%

    Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop View Post
    I wish I could do this mentally... If I didn't lift weights for a week I'd hurt someone...
    Tell me about it.

    I go to sea and sometimes to the Arctic for a month at a time and a fully stocked barbell gym is not an option. I usually end up doing machines and cardio and losing a lot of muscle. Good news is - get right back into the swing when I get home and I can get it all back within a month.

    As far as diet goes ...

    Milk, mixed nuts, protein and protein bars ... and yes ... even some fast food ...

    I read "Triple H's" book ... "Making The Game" awhile back. He was a WWE wrestler and he talks about diet on the road. Wrestlers are on the road all the time traveling from one town to another. He said, it's not optimum ... but yeah - you can eat good stuff at Wendy's and the like. He talked about ordering two or three hamburgers and throwing away the buns. At Sonic, you can get broiled chicken sandwiches - get a couple of those and you got almost two chicken breasts there - chunk the buns out the window for the crows.
  8. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,714
    Rep Power
    986901

    Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65 View Post

    I read "Triple H's" book ... "Making The Game" awhile back. He was a WWE wrestler and he talks about diet on the road. Wrestlers are on the road all the time traveling from one town to another. He said, it's not optimum ... but yeah - you can eat good stuff at Wendy's and the like. He talked about ordering two or three hamburgers and throwing away the buns. At Sonic, you can get broiled chicken sandwiches - get a couple of those and you got almost two chicken breasts there - chunk the buns out the window for the crows.
    Yes, trenbolone is that good!
  9. Advanced Member
    Colbicide's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    39
    Posts
    835
    Rep Power
    39673
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    81.9%

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Pun View Post
    Is this bad ?
    Nope. Took a month off, stayed active, and my joints loved me for it.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-11-2011, 10:55 AM
  2. [10weeks]500mg T-Cyp;3 weeks beast 4 weeks epi; PES ERASE; hcg throughout
    By OnTheRoadTo in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-18-2011, 03:24 AM
  3. Testopro/Stoked Short Question (4 weeks or 8 weeks)
    By fireblade187 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-12-2010, 01:16 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-09-2008, 02:04 PM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-08-2005, 02:20 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in