Took two weeks off....

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wish I could do this mentally... If I didn't lift weights for a week I'd hurt someone...

Big Pun

Big Pun

Awards
Is this bad
That's good. Man! I struggle alot lot cause of my job. I'm a truck driver, my sleep habits are really bad and so is my diet. I try to eat as clean as possible but it's not working. I take Protien powder into the truck and that's all I pretty much have trough out the day till I get home and my wife has dinner ready but then it's too late to eat cause I workout and it's time for bed already. What do you guys recommend ?

matt8483

matt8483

Awards
  • Established
That's good. Man! I struggle alot lot cause of my job. I'm a truck driver, my sleep habits are really bad and so is my diet. I try to eat as clean as possible but it's not working. I take Protien powder into the truck and that's all I pretty much have trough out the day till I get home and my wife has dinner ready but then it's too late to eat cause I workout and it's time for bed already. What do you guys recommend ?
Eat better during the day. Protein powder is good. But ur body needs food. Just by doing that, u will see the difference.

Big Pun

Big Pun

Awards
My biceps are nice and thick ( bulky ), but I'm lacking peak , need some good peak excersizes. Help!

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
I wish I could do this mentally... If I didn't lift weights for a week I'd hurt someone...
Tell me about it.

I go to sea and sometimes to the Arctic for a month at a time and a fully stocked barbell gym is not an option. I usually end up doing machines and cardio and losing a lot of muscle. Good news is - get right back into the swing when I get home and I can get it all back within a month.

As far as diet goes ...

Milk, mixed nuts, protein and protein bars ... and yes ... even some fast food ...

I read "Triple H's" book ... "Making The Game" awhile back. He was a WWE wrestler and he talks about diet on the road. Wrestlers are on the road all the time traveling from one town to another. He said, it's not optimum ... but yeah - you can eat good stuff at Wendy's and the like. He talked about ordering two or three hamburgers and throwing away the buns. At Sonic, you can get broiled chicken sandwiches - get a couple of those and you got almost two chicken breasts there - chunk the buns out the window for the crows.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I read "Triple H's" book ... "Making The Game" awhile back. He was a WWE wrestler and he talks about diet on the road. Wrestlers are on the road all the time traveling from one town to another. He said, it's not optimum ... but yeah - you can eat good stuff at Wendy's and the like. He talked about ordering two or three hamburgers and throwing away the buns. At Sonic, you can get broiled chicken sandwiches - get a couple of those and you got almost two chicken breasts there - chunk the buns out the window for the crows.
Yes, trenbolone is that good!

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established