whats wrong with my bicep?!

hugry4more

hugry4more

Awards
  • Established
Two weeks back I did my 3 Rep Max hex bar dead. Right after the set.my right arm didn't feel right. It didn't hurt and hasn't hurt at all but it just doesn't feel right. I feel like the mind muscle connection is gone and I can't properly flex it. I have lost good deal of size in my right bicep and can hardly curl 5lbs. What's going on!?

hugry4more

hugry4more

Awards
  • Established
Yea that's been no problem I still work and everything no problem. But when I try to do bicep isolated exercise it's impossible. It almost feels like its fatigued after a burn out set and when u just can no longer move the weight.

hugry4more

hugry4more

Awards
  • Established
It may the loss of strength and having a harder time rotating palm, but I didn't have any discomfort I can remember at all... this really sucks. I better not need an operation.. :/ guess Ill be heading to docs this afternoon

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It may the loss of strength and having a harder timer rotation.g palm, but I didn't have any discomfort I can remember at all... this really sucks. I better not need an operation.. :/ guess Ill be heading to docs this afternoon
Maybe they can do a bicep transplant and give you a gorilla bicep or something lol jk bro good luck man I hate injuries

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It may the loss of strength and having a harder timer rotation.g palm, but I didn't have any discomfort I can remember at all... this really sucks. I better not need an operation.. :/ guess Ill be heading to docs this afternoon
Sucky stuff fellow Batman fan (that picture is my screensaver). Let us know what you find out, but it sounds like something pretty serious.

hugry4more

hugry4more

Awards
  • Established
Just got off work so prob wont make it to docs. Ill prob try some curls tonight to see if it feels any different. Idk I always like get myself worked up over something and I normally ends up being nothing. Hopefully this is the same situation.