Need suplement advice.

John d

Awards
So I am a kinda new to the whole body building scene and I am tryng to get some advice. I am currently tryng to loose weight and build muscle. I am using some suplements, but im not sure if their right for my goals or not. Heres a list of wat im using -

-ON Wey protein
-Oxy Elite Pro
-PES Erase Pro
-Fish oil
-Multyvitamins
-Kr Alkalyn

matt8483

matt8483

Awards
  • Established
So I am a kinda new to the whole body building scene and I am tryng to get some advice. I am currently tryng to loose weight and build muscle. I am using some suplements, but im not sure if their right for my goals or not. Heres a list of wat im using -

-ON Wey protein
-Oxy Elite Pro
-PES Erase Pro
-Fish oil
-Multyvitamins
-Kr Alkalyn
These all sound good. Except I'm not big on fat burners (oxy elite). Keep ur diet in check and keep ur workout intensity high.

Blade Icewood

Awards
gl reaching ur goal u can do it!!:dance:

Newtonselite

Newtonselite

Awards
  • Established
These all sound good. Except I'm not big on fat burners (oxy elite). Keep ur diet in check and keep ur workout intensity high.
Yep what Matt said, supps all seem sound. but im also not a big fan fat burners.

DreamBig

DreamBig

Awards
You have a good stack.
The most important thing is the diet, Iv really just started getting my diet in check and it's doing wonders! No joke. (CARB WAVES)
How long have you been lifting?

John d

Awards
Thanks for the advice guys!

@DreamBig. Ive been lifting for about a yea now so I think I have a good amount of muscle, but I just have this stubborn layer of fat on my belly and chest that i cant seem to get rid of. Ima go on an 8 week cut with REALLY strict diet and a few sups to help me in the process. Now I just gotta figure out wat I can stack the PES Erase Pro with. You have any sugjestions?

John d

Awards
@DreamBig- Yea ive been prety good about my diet, but I do give in to bad meals once in a while lol. Ive been lifting for alitle over a year now and so far ive lost about 40lbs. Idk if this is why its been so hard tryng to get rid of the last bit of fat.

ktekst

Awards
Diet is the biggest part I'll agree. I took lipo 6 black a year or so ago and it helped me but I know the diet is the biggest part. Many people lose weight with fat burners and gain more back than they had lost after getting off it.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Not a huge fan of fat burners either, cause I need to eat.

What are your goals?

I can say most of the sups you listed are pretty legit quality. I would maybe look into our d-pol product which is a natural test booster. Run 2 tubs of that keep diet favorable and do ablut 20-30 minutes of cardio around 4 times a week along with weights about 4 days a week and u should notice some nice changes man.

ReneeIngram

Awards
According to me, Take natural protein powder.It's best for body building.

matt8483

matt8483

Awards
  • Established

@DreamBig. Ive been lifting for about a yea now so I think I have a good amount of muscle, but I just have this stubborn layer of fat on my belly and chest that i cant seem to get rid of. Ima go on an 8 week cut with REALLY strict diet and a few sups to help me in the process. Now I just gotta figure out wat I can stack the PES Erase Pro with. You have any sugjestions?
You've been lifting for a year. Dude, **** doesn't happen overnight. Belly fat is usually the last thing to per fect. Just keep ur workouts intense and through in some cardio. The key is consistency. And stop worrying about fat burners. And stop worrying about what stack ur taking. There is plenty of time for that. As fresh as u are to lifting, i would just take a multi and some protein. If ur not sweating, workout harder and the fat will come off. That's if ur diet is in check.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
kre alk is a joke....mono or mcc is cheaper and just as effective. whats your age?

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
was it just me or did sterol make u uber horney too? also have u taken anything similar im looking for things like it