Fuk church

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

@matt- thats a really good point.. but idk about the whole single sucks thing man im quite happy single now-- get to do whatever i want, whenever i want, no bitch to ask to come along no bitch to hold me back from going to the gym no bitch to well, bitch at me for stupid petty little ****..
    sure i miss ****ing my girl every night or every other night... but it comes down to the point where you have to ask the question- is the juice worth the squeeze? sure- while i was getting laid daily i (thought) it was worth it, but now that i look back on it, im so much less stressed out and more happy.. but thats besides the point- my bitch was CRAZY. idk where to find em that arnt crazy,... but if you know just hit me up!! hahahaaaa
    you're right though about finding a great woman. the problem is -- the good ones are hard to find.

edit:: but back to the ops question, the motivation has to come from within you. You have to personally WANT to improve, WANT to be better than you have in the past. If you dont want to better yourself- dont expect to get much of anything done.. really..
    i mean yeah some days im tired. some days i dont want to train.. but i just ask myself "do i want to get better / stronger/ bigger"... the answer to me is obvious. i know what i have to do to achieve those goals: train consistently, eat my meals consistently, get enough sleep, and the rest falls into place.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.21%

Quote Originally Posted by aceroni
    @matt- thats a really good point.. but idk about the whole single sucks thing man im quite happy single now-- get to do whatever i want, whenever i want, no bitch to ask to come along no bitch to hold me back from going to the gym no bitch to well, bitch at me for stupid petty little ****..
    sure i miss ****ing my girl every night or every other night... but it comes down to the point where you have to ask the question- is the juice worth the squeeze? sure- while i was getting laid daily i (thought) it was worth it, but now that i look back on it, im so much less stressed out and more happy.. but thats besides the point- my bitch was CRAZY. idk where to find em that arnt crazy,... but if you know just hit me up!! hahahaaaa
    you're right though about finding a great woman. the problem is -- the good ones are hard to find.

edit:: but back to the ops question, the motivation has to come from within you. You have to personally WANT to improve, WANT to be better than you have in the past. If you dont want to better yourself- dont expect to get much of anything done.. really..
    i mean yeah some days im tired. some days i dont want to train.. but i just ask myself "do i want to get better / stronger/ bigger"... the answer to me is obvious. i know what i have to do to achieve those goals: train consistently, eat my meals consistently, get enough sleep, and the rest falls into place.
    Yes there's good and bad with being in a relationship. But as far as feeling tied down and a bitch telling u what to do, there are chicks that aren't controlling. And hey, there are some with money too! Lol! But the biggest one of all for me is being able to getting along and appreciating one another. But yes, it's better to be single than to be with a crazy bitch anyday.

As far as the motivation thing ur 100% right
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  194 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.5%

Agree about not getting any after kids I'm married three kids and probably one more, I work out in the morning also the only time I get any because I work at night so it changes my workout immensely if I get some first and not in a good way, I think once your married priority changes I know my ladys always going to be there so I dont have to go out looking for it or "swapping dick juices" so sex is not as valuable a it used to be no worries you know what I mean
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.17%

I'll start with the married/single debate.

To be perfectlty honest, I got married based on lies and attention. I thought I was saving my wife from her family when I later found out she has mental health problems. For a long time I resented her for it and almost walked out. But then I got over the betrayal and took a good hard look at myself. I lied a **** ton when I was younger, I just never got caught so I never even thought about it as it happened. Bottom line is, my wife can't drive a car, has a $280 ring, only askes for drinks at the store and clothes now and again, she doesn't even have access to the bank account. She has a mood swing over stupid **** about 1% of the time, and all i have to do is clam up and she's sorry 5 min later. She 100% depends on me and completely comprehends that I bring home the bacon and buy nice things now and again. If I had to do it all over again I totally would, I don't think another person in the world exists who would love my strangness and I never have to be alone again. So try to size a girl up from all angles and then take a good look at your self, I also recommend taking the scenic road to marriage, my particular situation is 1;1000000

So I think I got the gym figured out now. I think my test was just dragging for a year and took it's toll on my brain. I met my wife in the middle of an m-drol cycle and dropped it suddenly. So when I tried to pick it up again early this year going all natural it was murder. I think the anger I thought was motivating me was just my test levels making me aggressive. About week 3 in when I really got back into it and started killing my legs I started to feel that spark again. I never messed with legs much before since girls didn't really notice anyway but whenI read that killing them could raise your test levels I was all in. Now I'm getting close to where I peaked in my life and I'm clean and never messing with test boosters again. I my use creatine and glutamine down the road but I'm so interested and motivated by how far I'm getting with diet and excercising alone I want to see how far I can take this.

I appreciate all the advice, it's cool to see what motivates different people, I'm sorry I took so long to check back here, been full throttle every thing I do!
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  194 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.5%

Yiu said you won't take test boosters are yiu referring to daa or more like pro hormones like beastdrol im thinking about doing a erase/daa stack and I'm trying to get an idea of what to expect or if I should even bother
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.17%

I used cypianate (sp?) once and it was modest with gains. Then I tried m-drol with pro horms and Nolva afteward, gotta say that I was growing fast as ****, it also mellowed me out. My own test makes me practically bi-polar but pro-horms always chilled me out.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.26%

its interesting you say you dont have any steam, hate etc after you have met your wife. she has made you happy, you fueled off of the anger, the anger motivated you....im the same way. i met a girl, she made me happy, still does and i found myself becomeing "soft" meaning, kinda lost that edge. i found it though, not sure how but i did. revert back to whatever it was that drove you, you have to find that nasty mother f*cker inside yourself again.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.66%

I got married at 23 to my wife. I was on cycle on Tren/test/ and eq and just loving it. fast forwarded 6 months later im eating krispy kreme donuts wondering why i am getting fat. Cause you get comfortable, just like anybody who is happy with there wife or husband. Then i decided to get my act into gear and did it for myself. I forgot i was juicing and lifting for the wrong reasons. *****. Now its a whole new ball game, and im bigger and stronger than when i was on the Gear. When i need motivation i just type in bodybuilding motivation in youtube and by video 3 or 4 im ready to run out the door with my Pre workout.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  999 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.07%

People mentioned the "find the drive, etcetc", but besides that, I want to suggest changing diets slowly and taking a fat burner. Once the effects of that start kicking in and you see change, it might help push you do more?
    Good luck!
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.4%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by MusclestoGo
    I began lifting because of aesthetics, i hated being skinny! But it didn't take me long to come to love it, I developed a love for the sport and it became an addiction. Hate can be fuel, but it's the worst kind. Once it's gone there's nothing left, and it impacts your emotions, actions and life in a negative way.

Just remember the hardest part of doing anything is getting started, whether it's running, lifting or anything else. You have to make yourself do it at first, then you begin enjoying it, loving it, and it becomes a habit. Why not try going with your wife a few times, it always helps to have a partner, whether it's a friend or anyone else?

I'm sure you already know how beneficial it is for you so i don't have to explain it, but lifting makes you feel good man! In all aspects. I used to have bouts of no motivation, but the key is to find it, anyone can sit and wait for something to happen. But a successful person will get up and find it! My motivation is being able to push my body, to cross borders i could have never crossed before and to make my goals happen!
    Good read.

Lots of good advice in here!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP

Similar Forum Threads

1. Motivation! Gone!
    By calidood in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-21-2010, 11:01 AM
  2. Motivation is Everything
    By SouthernCharm in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-01-2010, 10:28 PM
  3. A Little Motivation Please!!
    By Jag in forum 35 and Older