Jajane's new youtube channel! Motivation! Follow along on our Journey!

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
Just found this!! Ima subscribe!

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
You from Pittsburgh? Saw the thingy on car mirror

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
You from Pittsburgh? Saw the thingy on car mirror
Hey! I just graduated from the University of Pittsburgh, but I actually live north of Pittsburgh (1hour away). Oh you seen Jared's crazy voo doo head with the pittsburgh steelers ribbon thing on his mirror! haha I gotcha

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
New video next week or maybe when I am 5 weeks out. I am going to try to get a leg day session, but it's hard with jared and my schedules. We usually do friday night or saturday videos and legs falls on tuesday. We will see! Any suggestions music/video wise, let me know!

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Definitely following this. Just a suggestion, but you may want to film yourself practicing your posing. It would really help with measuring your progress, plus several ppl here to critique your form and give some tips.

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
Definitely following this. Just a suggestion, but you may want to film yourself practicing your posing. It would really help with measuring your progress, plus several ppl here to critique your form and give some tips.
Thanks legacy!

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
Subbed! Like the vids man!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
im in....good vids

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
im in....good vids
Thanks! Next video is already been filmed and we are editing tomorrow... it will be up on Monday, we got some good music and hard training as always. 5 weeks out (getting shredded)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
can i recommend a color video, i would like to see the physiques more in depth

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
Okay we always start the intro with color then go to black and white, however; we will do the opposite this time and go black and white then color. Good suggestion!

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Need to work on that deadlift form, not the worst but not the best either.

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
Need to work on that deadlift form, not the worst but not the best either.
I'd rate it fair. Depends on who your talking about. Ritz needs to really work on his form he rounds his back too much, when i start to hit the mid 500's my form starts to go (use less hips)and start to round slightly. Thanks

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd rate it fair. Depends on who your talking about. Ritz needs to really work on his form he rounds his back too much, when i start to hit the mid 500's my form starts to go (use less hips)and start to round slightly. Thanks
Whoever was in the second vid you posted. I did not see all of the third vid. He also goes to slow which puts him even more at risk for injury.

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
Yah that's Ritz. Not me, good call though

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yah that's Ritz. Not me, good call though
I saw your deadlift, hard to tell from the angle but your hip locked up before the weight came up, you hitched at lockout, It looks like your back might be rounded before you pull, your pulling straight up and not back, also try to get your shoulder behind the bar. No need to injuries.

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the input lou!

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
Damn dude these are great!!! Just to make sure..your'e "skitz" right?

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
Damn dude these are great!!! Just to make sure..your'e "skitz" right?
Thanks bro I appreciate it! Yeah that's correct.

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
NGA natural pittsburgh (pro qualifier)

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
That's great man! What do you think your'e weight will be at the comp? Lookin pretty damn lean so far

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
I dont know probably between 192-195

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Subbed to the channel. Good vids man.

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the color version, you can really see the physiques that way...now another request would be color poses....
Eh I might do a few shots coming closer to the show, but not really down with posing "for the camera," on stage yes.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Eh I might do a few shots coming closer to the show, but not really down with posing "for the camera," on stage yes.
i guess what i meant was a full upper body shot

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
Your friend needs to get his shoulder behind the bar and use his hips/hams/glutes do pull the weight as well as back, full back rounding not good. Esp since you guys bodybuild and dont lift ME
I made this thread for documentation purposes and to motivate others. I take into consideration when people watch the videos and say about form, but enough with that BS. You have to understand that we tape this and edit it. We don't record the first two reps unless its very heavy, and your mostly seeing the struggling reps (makes a better video). Understand? if you can't get this concept then leave the thread, not being ignorant but people that don't have anything good to say and make a childish comment everytime about form; i don't want you in here. Like i said above your seeing The last few reps on the shots Makes a more intense video (Ritz knows he needs to work on his deadlift form), but evrything else is legit. Evan centopani says it best:

Same goes for the guys who love to talk about how perfect their form and how
they never cheat on any of their movements. Then I take one look at the guy
telling me this and ask myself why he isn’t more impressive looking. Again, if
you train with perfection and it’s getting you where you want to go, then that’s
great. But most experienced lifters will agree that there is value in cheating.
I’m all for strict form but when you’ve done 10 reps with strict form and the
difference between ending the set or squeezing out a few more reps is a matter
of cheating a little bit, you’d better believe it’s in your best interest to
cheat.

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
Evan centopani says it best:

Same goes for the guys who love to talk about how perfect their form and how
they never cheat on any of their movements. Then I take one look at the guy
telling me this and ask myself why he isn’t more impressive looking. Again, if
you train with perfection and it’s getting you where you want to go, then that’s
great. But most experienced lifters will agree that there is value in cheating.
I’m all for strict form but when you’ve done 10 reps with strict form and the
difference between ending the set or squeezing out a few more reps is a matter
of cheating a little bit, you’d better believe it’s in your best interest to
cheat.
That's so true! I love it. Yes you need good form, but I believe, and obviously so does Evan, that a few extra reps is worth cheating.

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who supported me in my competition today and watched my youtube videos leading up to the competition.. THE RESULTS: It was the 2012 NATURAL PITTSBURGH PRO QUALIFIER with 54 competitive bodybuilders. I had 11 guys in my class. Long story short, I won my class and won the overall. I AM THE 2012 MR. NATURAL PITTSBURGH! I won my IFPA PRO card and I am on "cloud 9" right now. Hard work pays off guys and just believe in yourself and do what you think is right. I did my own contest prep but had mental support from my close friends and parents! I am working on the youtube video tomorrow and will post it which includes (parts after pre-judging, and the after party). They didn't allow cameras or video in the auditorium because they had professionals tape them and were very strict on enforcing the rules! Check it out I will upload it soon. Thanks to YOU ALL, I am very happy and it was the best feeling of my life thus far :)

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
thanks!

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
New Video will be up tomorrow night! It will include the day of the show, before prejudging, after prejudging and after finals at home! Should be a good one guys! Make sure to watch :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who supported me in my competition today and watched my youtube videos leading up to the competition.. THE RESULTS: It was the 2012 NATURAL PITTSBURGH PRO QUALIFIER with 54 competitive bodybuilders. I had 11 guys in my class. Long story short, I won my class and won the overall. I AM THE 2012 MR. NATURAL PITTSBURGH! I won my IFPA PRO card and I am on "cloud 9" right now. Hard work pays off guys and just believe in yourself and do what you think is right. I did my own contest prep but had mental support from my close friends and parents! I am working on the youtube video tomorrow and will post it which includes (parts after pre-judging, and the after party). They didn't allow cameras or video in the auditorium because they had professionals tape them and were very strict on enforcing the rules! Check it out I will upload it soon. Thanks to YOU ALL, I am very happy and it was the best feeling of my life thus far :)

Wow big congrats bro! Definitely an awesome accomplishment, you should be proud!

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
New video is up! It's like a short little movie "kind of cool," you get to see my family and go through the different emotions leading up to the win! If you haven't subscribed to me on YoUtube you guys should! The journey doesn't stop, more videos to come! Throw me some ideas!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5e_7omY6tg

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
Congrats again, came in solid and lean! Triceps are insane

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
Videos are still coming, next video will be up Friday and it's a recipe vid! Check it out brooooozzz

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
videos will still be coming, running out of ideas right now. I don't want to do a training video because I am weak and still recovering from my show.