does compression make muscles smaller?
- 02-08-2012, 07:21 PM
- 02-08-2012, 09:22 PM
- 02-12-2012, 07:27 PM
I don't see how wearing a compression sleeve would make a muscle smaller. You're increasing pressure in that area but unless you're cutting off circulation I don't see any reason why you'd lose muscle tissue.
Plus it's not like you're going to be wearing this thing all day anyway. Don't worry about it..
I had shin splints when I played football and the only way I could ever get rid of them was to completely rest them and not do any kind of running. I played through them but it was a bitch!! Good luck
02-12-2012, 07:36 PM
Thanks bro. I'm just going to wear it and not worry about itOriginally Posted by Type O Hero
Similar Forum Threads
- By Lou villian in forum Training ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 01-30-2010, 09:21 PM
- By jondip in forum BulkingReplies: 2Last Post: 04-19-2009, 05:26 PM
- By walugi in forum Training ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 03-08-2009, 08:27 PM
- By Highlanda01602 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 2Last Post: 01-11-2008, 12:56 PM
- By bigpetefox in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 33Last Post: 12-17-2005, 11:46 PM