Help to gain lean waight

Mmyamahar6

Awards
What the f bro thats the best info I've ever got from a link especially one on gaining weight

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
I do bro but don't gain much I was wondering if any supplement work good?
If you are eating enough to gain, your weight will go up, be it muscle or fat. If the scale is not moving, you need more calories. if you are getting enough protein, add almonds to each meal. Healthy fats and I can always eat them even when full. 15-20 with each meal should get the scale moving if you do not cut on something else.

As far as supplements, Creatine.

SuperMachoMan

SuperMachoMan

Awards
I stand by this, and think it is the best non-anabolic way to gain size and strength. The best gains in weight and strength i have gotten to date is:
-Colostrum: get a tub of first milking bovine colostrum, and take throughout the day on empty stomach, and take a gerneous amount
-Creatine (only monohydrate no ethyl ester or kre alkyline or what bs there is, and load it for 5 days and take 10-15mgs after that)
-ArginineFor pre workout no stimulants or caffeine (stay aeay from anyway) Just take large ammounts of arginine )not only does it boost your NO but its related to hgh)
-Substitute your protien for weight gainer
-And start working out Dorian Yates style (HIT),stay away from volume. not alot of sets or exercises but go to failure.And dont be in the gym a long time wasting calories. Hit your muscle hard then move on. And No cardio

SuperMachoMan

SuperMachoMan

Awards
O ya and i forgot the most important for building Lean muscle. Take some DAA and DIM