Hello

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.32%

Hello

I am new to bodybuilding I have been training for 4 months now I know what I am doing but my body fat is just staying that same any help and I'm eating clean???

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.26%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by TheB3asT
    I am new to bodybuilding I have been training for 4 months now I know what I am doing but my body fat is just staying that same any help and I'm eating clean???
    Not to be rude buy maybe u don't know what your doing... Either way post up what u been eating the last few days and how u work out. I'd say I've been working out longer than u and I still have questions a lot of the time so it's all good some members with a lot of knowledge will chime in buy give them this info first.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.32%

Okay well I cycle in the morning 45 minutes then lacrosse after school then body building with my trainer at 8:30 I have gotten way huger and stronger so what I am doing is working now or food I usually eat a bowl of cereal or protein shake then snack is a apple banana then lunch is either pbj or brown rice with chiken then later I have another maybe bowl of cereal with whole west bread and jam on top and then protein shake one before workout and one after ending my day at 10 pm and the workouts are great I think it's the food?
    •   

4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.26%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Okay well I cycle in the morning 45 minutes then lacrosse after school then body building with my trainer at 8:30 I have gotten way huger and stronger so what I am doing is working now or food I usually eat a bowl of cereal or protein shake then snack is a apple banana then lunch is either pbj or brown rice with chiken then later I have another maybe bowl of cereal with whole west bread and jam on top and then protein shake one before workout and one after ending my day at 10 pm and the workouts are great I think it's the food?
    How many calories is that?
    Carbs/Fats/Protein?
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.32%

Well that my problem kind of just think I am eating clean and hoping it works like I look way better now but my scale says 23 a lot. And some time I have bad days and eat horrible
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.33%

Cereal will not help you get lean. I would cut out the cereal, get ur carbs from oats, fruit, veggies. Stick to lean meats, for protein try and mix with skim milk or water. Train hard and keep to a strict diet, you should see results.
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.26%

Well that my problem kind of just think I am eating clean and hoping it works like I look way better now but my scale says 23 a lot. And some time I have bad days and eat horrible
    I would google two calculators a BMR & macro calculator, that'll give u a starting point for Cals, it should also break down your macros depending on how u want them broke down. I like 40/30/30 cuz I like carbs
    I think u should keep eating clean but just eat more, have like maybe 1-2 @ the max bad food days
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.32%

Okay thanks means a lot for the help. So by doing this I should start to cut body fat?
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.26%

Okay thanks means a lot for the help. So by doing this I should start to cut body fat?
    Are u doing cardio?
    Different diets work for different people...
    Cal deficit should cut calls...
    I mean if you're rather new to the game
    I think u could around maintence maybe slightly more and lose some body yes...

Like I said too u can put in your ratio for carbs fats & protein and I'm a fan of the zone diet as it's call take a look at it...

There's also a lot of people that like the lean gains diet... I don't.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.32%

Okay will do thanks
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

barghmph at duplicate threads, thanks for the heads up Aaron..

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.68%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I would google two calculators a BMR & macro calculator, that'll give u a starting point for Cals, it should also break down your macros depending on how u want them broke down. I like 40/30/30 cuz I like carbs
    I think u should keep eating clean but just eat more, have like maybe 1-2 @ the max bad food days
    BMR Calc - Daily Cal Intake