Somewhat of a beginner looking to nail down a good Natty Stack

TEP25

Awards
Hello everyone.
I'm somewhat of a noob when it comes to bodybuilding.
I've been lifting fairly regularly for the last 2 years, and my diet has been all over the place, hahaha.

I try to get in the majority of my carbs during breakfast and post workout (about a cup of cooked steel cut oats)
I definitely feel the oatmeal is one of the best things i've added in my diet, but i'd like to take it a step further.

The supps look like this so far.

ON Opti-men multi-vitamin
Dymatize Elite Mass Gainer
Jack3d/Yok3d for pre-workout
MP creatine blend

This has worked up til now, but I'm thinking of adding the following to put it over the top.

Anabeta
DAA
Fish Oil
7-Keto DHEA.

What do you guys think??
I'd appreciate any input, thanks

johnnyjohnson

Awards
The supplements that you are currently taking look fine as long as you cycle on and off of the pre-workouts and the creatine to avoid building a tolerance. I would say add the fish oil and just one of the other three. I recommend taking the DAA just because it seems to work well for everyone. If you don't see the results you are looking for with just the DAA added, then add another one of the supplements to your regimen. However, I would have to say that getting a good diet in place is one of the most important aspects of building muscle.

Btw, what do you think of Yok3d?

TEP25

Awards
Yeah man, i'm trying to nail down a solid diet.
Seems like a few months of good dieting has done the most good for me.

As far as Yok3d is concerned, I love it.. It's a non-stim pre-workout, so the lifts feel normal.. But the pump is unreal!!!
I definitely recommend it

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah man, i'm trying to nail down a solid diet.
Seems like a few months of good dieting has done the most good for me.

As far as Yok3d is concerned, I love it.. It's a non-stim pre-workout, so the lifts feel normal.. But the pump is unreal!!!
I definitely recommend it
I have trouble getting the timing right with it.

johnnyjohnson

Awards
I've had a trial size bottle for awhile so i'll have to try it out.

TEP25

Awards
Well.. Just an update for everyone.

I just received 7-KETO, DAA, and Anabeta a few days ago.

I'm going to start with week of 7-keto, before adding Anabeta. Then another week before I start DAA.
I'm hoping to cycle these 3 supps for 4 weeks each, with 4 weeks off (maybe continuing 7-KETO)

I'll let you all know what happens at the end of 1 month.

Dalvan

Awards
I have been using Jack3d for the past few months and I love that stuff! I totally agree that you have to becarefule because you can build a tolerence for it but still a great product if you can cycle it off with something else. Highly recommend it.

mike hancho

mike hancho

Awards
Be careful with the Jack3d. Many studies are being conducted on all products containing DMAA

TEP25

Awards
Yeah Definitely,
The effects of the geranium are amphetamine-like, so you have to be careful when taking it often.

Well,
I've been on 7-keto for a week, now its time to add the AnaBeta.
This week, i've experienced some amazing sleep. Not sure its the 7-keto, but i've had some great rest since starting.

I'll be checking in next week, after having a week of anabeta.
Til then

kojack

Awards
Be careful with the Jack3d. Many studies are being conducted on all products containing DMAA
lol when i workout with jack3d it actually makes me go crazy...even when i come back from the gym. im still wired and aggressive. I have Agmatine, but am going to try that after Jack3d.

larrybailey

larrybailey

Awards
I came off jacked 3D and switched over to C-4 I like it a lot better.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Beta-alanine 3-6g daily in divided doses
Bcaa for between meals and around sessions
LCLT for recovery
Fish oil for health and joints
Magnesium for health and electrolyte
Vit D to keep the immune system going
ALA for antioxident support and to help with insulin sensativity
ALCAR for extra focus
Cissus or other joint supp, healthy joints equals healthy lifting.