Best jeans for bodybuilders??

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Wear pj's like all these nasty mfrs I see everywhere now days! Since when is it acceptable to wear pajamas to the grocery store, school etc.? That's just nasty and trashy. No class at all.

2. Ecko.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.
    •   

3. Levis are the best.

4. The only jeans I've found to fit right because of my waist-to-thigh ratio is Lucky 181's. I spent three weeks going to every store in my area and trying on every brand and style (no joke). Lucky 181's are where it's at.

5. My waist is 29 but I have to buy 32 to fit the thighs and butt. Lucky's might fit but I've seen the price on those and I can't see spending that much. Anything with good ratios a little more reasonably priced?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by mike hancho View Post
    My waist is 29 but I have to buy 32 to fit the thighs and butt. Lucky's might fit but I've seen the price on those and I can't see spending that much. Anything with good ratios a little more reasonably priced?
    You can get them for $60 by looking around online. Definitely worth it.

7. I find Carharts all the time $35-50 ..

8. $60 isn't terrible. I might check lucky's out see how they fit. As for carrharts I've never tried their pants. Might need to try those too

9. buy them bigger and then have them bring the waist in.. like you might do with slacks. if you're ripping the crotch you might also want to buy loose fitted or baggy

10. I like to wear clothes that are fitted and flattering, and not real baggy and loose. Unfortunately, I've ripped almost all my jeans and work slacks / dress pants in the crotch. Super frustrating.

11. Dockers aren't jeans but they look damn good on a built body. They come in 4 "styles" (sizes). I'm skinny so I go for "straight" :

http://us.dockers.com/family/index.j...313&cp=2271557
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. finding jeans for bodybuilders
    By ryaroberts in forum General Chat
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 02-03-2010, 11:02 PM
  2. Lucky Jeans
    By crazyfool405 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-05-2009, 01:33 AM
  3. Cant Find Jeans that FIT!!!!!