Why do so many roid boys do natural shows?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. If you touch roids then you are no longer on a natural level. Everyone at my gym believes in one thing, consistent hard work. Natural bodybuilding is not a cycle on or off. There is no starting or stopping, there is only doing. It's a level of respect for the game no roid user can understand. Fitness is not a fad

2. Quote Originally Posted by mike hancho
    If you touch roids then you are no longer on a natural level. Everyone at my gym believes in one thing, consistent hard work. Natural bodybuilding is not a cycle on or off. There is no starting or stopping, there is only doing. It's a level of respect for the game no roid user can understand. Fitness is not a fad
    Hmmmm
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by mike hancho
    If you touch roids then you are no longer on a natural level. Everyone at my gym believes in one thing, consistent hard work. Natural bodybuilding is not a cycle on or off. There is no starting or stopping, there is only doing. It's a level of respect for the game no roid user can understand. Fitness is not a fad
    Are you that much better than evryon

4. If people decide to juice its up to them. I just think its stupid to juice if you don't compete, jmo.
    For me, natural is the only way to go
    My goal as a natural bodybuilder is to improve constantly, and win my pro card, while making an increasing amount of people doubt that I'm natural ;)

5. And that does not really prove anything in regards to genetic ceiling...not sure what you mean?
    Two of my 40 yr old lifetime natural friends made noticeable improvements from one season to the next. And of course if you're off gear you're not gonna hold that weight. If you aren't improving then adjust your nutrition, rest, training, or attitude! Don't just give up and think you can't grow
    My goal as a natural bodybuilder is to improve constantly, and win my pro card, while making an increasing amount of people doubt that I'm natural ;)
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by madds87

Are you that much better than evryon
    No I don't think I'm better than roid users. I'm not against them. Just saying if you have used them to gain the edge don't say you're natural and for god sakes don't compete natural. Many people put in more hours of hard work than someone who takes anabolic steroids yet is not near the size. Before you comment about the last statement I'm also not saying people on steroids don't work hard, they do, but so do we.

7. Quote Originally Posted by mike hancho

No I don't think I'm better than roid users. I'm not against them. Just saying if you have used them to gain the edge don't say you're natural and for god sakes don't compete natural. Many people put in more hours of hard work than someone who takes anabolic steroids yet is not near the size. Before you comment about the last statement I'm also not saying people on steroids don't work hard, they do, but so do we.
    Agreed.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. s-roid + h-roid stack log
    By nyoung807 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-26-2010, 12:07 AM
  2. S-ROID T-ROID HARDCORE FORMULATIONS
    By samva777 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 03-17-2010, 01:47 AM
  3. First Cycle: H-Roid and S-Roid (Log)