new bodybuilding page :D - AnabolicMinds.com

new bodybuilding page :D

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Answers

new bodybuilding page :D

So I decided to make a facebook bodybuilding page...please check it out and if you like it, then "like" it!
    Thanks
    http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id...user=504067780
    My goal as a natural bodybuilder is to improve constantly, and win my pro card, while making an increasing amount of people doubt that I'm natural ;)

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Firm, I just read another thread (older one) saying you are doing a show in June! Me too man! haha that's sick we will both be shredding at the sametime I willbe competing in the OCB. Well let's continue to grow, because soon it will be time to peeeeeL
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah buddy! I'm excited to lose the fat and find out what the new me really looks like. Can't wait....I'll be doin an Nga show then an NANBF show, then some INBA shows I think. Good times, gonna be dieting almost the whole year
    My goal as a natural bodybuilder is to improve constantly, and win my pro card, while making an increasing amount of people doubt that I'm natural ;)
    •   

4. New Member
    Answers

RE: new bodybuilding page :D

The facebook bodybuilding page is looking good. But I want some tips for bodybuilding as I am doing workout regularly but not getting the shape which I want. I want 6 pack, when I go through the exercise It's looks clear but after some hours It vanishes. Please help me to get them whole day.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Answers

Simple answer: lower your bodyfat percentage. The lower it is the more it will show through. Do this by eating proper amounts of macros in a slight caloric deficit. You'll have to play with the numbers to achieve a slow fat/weight loss. This is very general, but so was your question
  6. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

the face book body building page is looking good but in this page has not much resource about body building.You needs to follow this.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Answers

That's because it's not a bodybuilding page, it's my personal bodybuilding page lol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New Home Page!!
    By gogo in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 06-24-2009, 03:01 PM
  2. creating a web page
    By MgoBlue in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-22-2007, 10:14 AM
  3. NP home page
    By peece in forum Nutraplanet