new bodybuilding page :D

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
Firm, I just read another thread (older one) saying you are doing a show in June! Me too man! haha that's sick we will both be shredding at the sametime I willbe competing in the OCB. Well let's continue to grow, because soon it will be time to peeeeeL :head:

Firmanator

Firmanator

Awards
Yeah buddy! I'm excited to lose the fat and find out what the new me really looks like. Can't wait....I'll be doin an Nga show then an NANBF show, then some INBA shows I think. Good times, gonna be dieting almost the whole year

everettsisk

Awards
The facebook bodybuilding page is looking good. But I want some tips for bodybuilding as I am doing workout regularly but not getting the shape which I want. I want 6 pack, when I go through the exercise It's looks clear but after some hours It vanishes. Please help me to get them whole day.

Firmanator

Firmanator

Awards
Simple answer: lower your bodyfat percentage. The lower it is the more it will show through. Do this by eating proper amounts of macros in a slight caloric deficit. You'll have to play with the numbers to achieve a slow fat/weight loss. This is very general, but so was your question :)

Eberly

Banned
Awards
the face book body building page is looking good but in this page has not much resource about body building.You needs to follow this.

Firmanator

Firmanator

Awards
That's because it's not a bodybuilding page, it's my personal bodybuilding page lol