How often do natural BB's sneak in a little GH?

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

How often do natural BB's sneak in a little GH?

This question is mainly for people who either compete or really spend time around that world. Ive heard that it happens, which is a shame if your just trying to get a bigger muscle. I wouldnt be suprised if a lot of people go that route after an injury though.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.86%

I don't think they are tested, it's just more of an "on my honor" kind of thing I think. There's hundreds if not thousands of drugs they would have to test for in order to deem you "natural" and it would probably cost an unreal amount of money to do it.

So yes, some losers cheat in the natural division. These people are pussies and need to man up and step into the pit with the other enhanced athletes.

So what I'm saying is they could be using anything they want, and if they're lying there's really not much you can do about it. They might have some form of test in the higher ranks, but it would only be able to catch a few of the more popular drugs.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Couldnt agree more, although i do sympathise with someone just trying to heal an injury. Still, if theyve ever done an androgen, than yes, their a *****!
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.02%

There's def some orgs that don't test everyone, or just test winners. Or some don't even send in samples for testing. But most do, even tho some dbags cheat and get past it anyway. But I've learned that for the most part, natural athletes are proud of what they have achieved naturally, and most are honorable in that sense, which means no GH or anythig else.
    I Agree that those losers that cheat need to step up with the big boys in npc or whatever (especially since some of my 100% natural friends are doing very well in npc shows lol)
    My goal as a natural bodybuilder is to improve constantly, and win my pro card, while making an increasing amount of people doubt that I'm natural ;)
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.95%

There is little, if any recognition in any 'tested' sport anywhere. Even in the olympics, you never really ever hear the names again outside of when the games are on... Using drugs to win in a tested sport is silly because even if you win in a tested sport the spoils don't even exist!

Also, using these powerful drugs to achieve something that can be achieved naturally is wasteful and lazy. Of course the line is blurred as to what can be achieved naturally or not, but conceptually I still stand by the statement.

But I suppose this is a digression from the original topic...
  6. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.99%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by TheProfessor View Post
    There is little, if any recognition in any 'tested' sport anywhere. Even in the olympics, you never really ever hear the names again outside of when the games are on... Using drugs to win in a tested sport is silly because even if you win in a tested sport the spoils don't even exist!

Also, using these powerful drugs to achieve something that can be achieved naturally is wasteful and lazy. Of course the line is blurred as to what can be achieved naturally or not, but conceptually I still stand by the statement.

But I suppose this is a digression from the original topic...
    Oh, come on Prof. The spoils exist. They only cease existing when/if you get caught.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.95%

I really can't see any value (monetarily) in being a natural competitor in anything. ESPECIALLY bodybuilding. If you want glory? Fine. But even still, the glorification of a natural champion is not as appreciated as the freaks.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.02%

There's not as much, sure, but it's increasing. For most of us, we find value in knowing that everything we have is the result of years of work, unassisted. We push ourselves to new heights continuously, and some do well enough to succeed in untested shows. that is enough reward for me, and if I eventually win some money, cool
    My goal as a natural bodybuilder is to improve constantly, and win my pro card, while making an increasing amount of people doubt that I'm natural ;)

Similar Forum Threads

1. Sneak Peak...
    By tims03redfire in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-17-2009, 10:50 AM