How often do natural BB's sneak in a little GH?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
This question is mainly for people who either compete or really spend time around that world. Ive heard that it happens, which is a shame if your just trying to get a bigger muscle. I wouldnt be suprised if a lot of people go that route after an injury though.

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
I don't think they are tested, it's just more of an "on my honor" kind of thing I think. There's hundreds if not thousands of drugs they would have to test for in order to deem you "natural" and it would probably cost an unreal amount of money to do it.

So yes, some losers cheat in the natural division. These people are pussies and need to man up and step into the pit with the other enhanced athletes.

So what I'm saying is they could be using anything they want, and if they're lying there's really not much you can do about it. They might have some form of test in the higher ranks, but it would only be able to catch a few of the more popular drugs.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Couldnt agree more, although i do sympathise with someone just trying to heal an injury. Still, if theyve ever done an androgen, than yes, their a *****!

Firmanator

Firmanator

Awards
There's def some orgs that don't test everyone, or just test winners. Or some don't even send in samples for testing. But most do, even tho some dbags cheat and get past it anyway. But I've learned that for the most part, natural athletes are proud of what they have achieved naturally, and most are honorable in that sense, which means no GH or anythig else.
I Agree that those losers that cheat need to step up with the big boys in npc or whatever (especially since some of my 100% natural friends are doing very well in npc shows lol)

TheProfessor

TheProfessor

Awards
There is little, if any recognition in any 'tested' sport anywhere. Even in the olympics, you never really ever hear the names again outside of when the games are on... Using drugs to win in a tested sport is silly because even if you win in a tested sport the spoils don't even exist!

Also, using these powerful drugs to achieve something that can be achieved naturally is wasteful and lazy. Of course the line is blurred as to what can be achieved naturally or not, but conceptually I still stand by the statement.

But I suppose this is a digression from the original topic...

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is little, if any recognition in any 'tested' sport anywhere. Even in the olympics, you never really ever hear the names again outside of when the games are on... Using drugs to win in a tested sport is silly because even if you win in a tested sport the spoils don't even exist!

Also, using these powerful drugs to achieve something that can be achieved naturally is wasteful and lazy. Of course the line is blurred as to what can be achieved naturally or not, but conceptually I still stand by the statement.

But I suppose this is a digression from the original topic...
Oh, come on Prof. The spoils exist. They only cease existing when/if you get caught. :D

TheProfessor

TheProfessor

Awards
I really can't see any value (monetarily) in being a natural competitor in anything. ESPECIALLY bodybuilding. If you want glory? Fine. But even still, the glorification of a natural champion is not as appreciated as the freaks.

Firmanator

Firmanator

Awards
There's not as much, sure, but it's increasing. For most of us, we find value in knowing that everything we have is the result of years of work, unassisted. We push ourselves to new heights continuously, and some do well enough to succeed in untested shows. that is enough reward for me, and if I eventually win some money, cool :D