Dammit!!!!

Uncle SeeMe

Uncle SeeMe

Awards
Was near the best shape of my life... Now, about a two month layoff is coming thanks to hernia surgery... Any tips for when I return! It's hard sitting and doing nothing! Lol

mouten57

Awards
Was near the best shape of my life... Now, about a two month layoff is coming thanks to hernia surgery... Any tips for when I return! It's hard sitting and doing nothing! Lol
Went through something similar man. I had complications getting my appendix out and ended up in the hospital for 2 weeks, losing 30 pounds in that time! Start slow and keep building yourself back up to where you where. You will get there eventually dude! best of luck

Uncle SeeMe

Uncle SeeMe

Awards
Thanks man! It's just killing me to sit still but I'm working on some new routines to come back bigger and better!

Uncle SeeMe

Uncle SeeMe

Awards
Went through something similar man. I had complications getting my appendix out and ended up in the hospital for 2 weeks, losing 30 pounds in that time! Start slow and keep building yourself back up to where you where. You will get there eventually dude! best of luck
Thanks man! It's just killing me to sit still but I'm working on some new routines to come back bigger and better!

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
even if its very light.... i mean 10% of your bodyweight light..... activate your muscles regularly..... latent activity is the best way to lose everything... be as active as you can

and remember... .it all will come back

Uncle SeeMe

Uncle SeeMe

Awards
even if its very light.... i mean 10% of your bodyweight light..... activate your muscles regularly..... latent activity is the best way to lose everything... be as active as you can

and remember... .it all will come back
Thanks! that's what I've been incorporating now!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mixedup Anabolics 5
mixedup Anabolics 3
Anabolics 7
truthornothin Pics 1
JudoJosh Politics 15