Best Stack THat Does NOT need a PCT

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.37%

Best Stack THat Does NOT need a PCT

Hey guys ive been working out for 4 years. I wanna run something strong but i dont want something that requires a pct. Please post what you guys will think is the best for lean muscle gains. I dont want to eat too much and gain back the fat that i cut.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  153 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.23%

titanium xl, adamantium and erase for 8 weeks. all natty
  3. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.71%

Quote Originally Posted by androsoft View Post
    titanium xl, adamantium and erase for 8 weeks. all natty
    erase is not natural, its a pro-hormone

natty supps-
    titanium xl
    testforce 2
    tongkat ali
    anabeta

etc etc
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.18%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Erase is not a prohormone. It is a synthetic aromatase inhibitor.

It depends what you class as natural. AnaBeta is more effective for muscle gain than Erase.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  5. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.71%

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Erase is not a prohormone. It is a synthetic aromatase inhibitor.

It depends what you class as natural. AnaBeta is more effective for muscle gain than Erase.
    So it is not a drug? i was told by my usual competing natty fed that it is banned as its a ph
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.26%

Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold View Post
    So it is not a drug? i was told by my usual competing natty fed that it is banned as its a ph
    They may classify it as banned since it can raise your levels of test to 6:1 ratio in some people and that is most "Natural" feds bar for performance enhancing stuff.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!"-me

7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.45%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Technically Erase is "natural" because its a metabolite of 7-oxo-dhea, an endogenous substance.

It has no androgen receptor binding effect which would cause it to be categorized as a "pro-hormone". As Malleus said its possible it could raise your ratio above the "legal limit" and cause you to get a false positive.

To the OP - Anabeta and Erase stack is great for lean muscle gains and wont require any PCT.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  8. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.71%

yea was told erase wasnt allowed by my fed, gutted as it sounds great, any other good natty AIs that even come close to erase ?
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.26%

yea was told erase wasnt allowed by my fed, gutted as it sounds great, any other good natty AIs that even come close to erase ?
    any AI may cause a false positive depending on how hardcore your fed is, if you really want to run one just go Erase for two bottles at three a day and give yourself about a monthe or two before you compete to let your ration balance out just in-case.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!"-me

10. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.71%

Quote Originally Posted by malleus25 View Post
    any AI may cause a false positive depending on how hardcore your fed is, if you really want to run one just go Erase for two bottles at three a day and give yourself about a monthe or two before you compete to let your ration balance out just in-case.
    if it aint allowed it aint an option unfortunately, just wondered if any natty ai supps were in fact any good and effective at all
    cheers
  11. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.18%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

What federation do you compete in?

I am worried that any federation would class it as a prohormone, it simply isn't true.
    PES Representative
  12. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.71%

not for a few yrs but the bnbf and maybe the npa (uk), they use the wada banned list, and also global dro which is a drug search database listing all or most prescription drugs and gives their status in and out of comp, but also each fed still has certain things banned in their fed which may not be on the banned wada list
    Cheers.
  13. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.18%

Be cautious, if in any doubt just don't take any supplement you are unsure of. PES and any responsible company would not want to risk a customer failing a test.

For the record please keep in mind that Erase is not a prohormone though so your initial post in this thread might be very confusing to some people. We need to be as helpful as possible to you and everyone else so we need clear information.

I hope this helps.

Ben
    PES Representative
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.45%

not for a few yrs but the bnbf and maybe the npa (uk), they use the wada banned list, and also global dro which is a drug search database listing all or most prescription drugs and gives their status in and out of comp, but also each fed still has certain things banned in their fed which may not be on the banned wada list
    Cheers.

Most natural organizations put a blanket ban on anything that can decrease estrogen or increase testosterone. If youre going to be a drug tested athlete you should always research the laws within your federation and if theres any uncertainty the supplements should not be taken.
    "Like" us on Facebook
  15. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.71%

exactly what ive been doing anything that isnt allowed or comes close i cannot use as i may compete again at some point, erase sounds great but notan option for me so trying to look for a good natural anti e supp that actually works well
    apologies for saying erase is a pro-hormone its just what i was told incorrectly
    Cheers men
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.45%

exactly what ive been doing anything that isnt allowed or comes close i cannot use as i may compete again at some point, erase sounds great but notan option for me so trying to look for a good natural anti e supp that actually works well
    apologies for saying erase is a pro-hormone its just what i was told incorrectly
    Cheers men
    Its not problem, misconceptions are had all the time in regards to supplements.

i'm not sure of any legit herbal anti estrogens, Sustain Alpha from PP is the only one that really comes to mind.
    "Like" us on Facebook
  17. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.71%

yea ive seen sustain alpha if i was ever to use it it would be the lv not the td, was kinda hoping there would be something similar in effects to erase but natural, wishful thinking tho i guess
    cheers
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.45%

yea ive seen sustain alpha if i was ever to use it it would be the lv not the td, was kinda hoping there would be something similar in effects to erase but natural, wishful thinking tho i guess
    cheers
    Erase is natural.

If something works good at increasing test and reducing estrogen it's going to be banned from almost all sports organizations. They usually have a blanket ban on "anything that can increase testosterone that will provide an unfair advantage."
    "Like" us on Facebook
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.11%

If you are not going to compete in any drug tested sports any time soon what would be the problem with taking Erase now and waiting a few months after discontinuing to compete? I don't see how they can have a test for that.. As long as your are not on the product when you compete it is not a disadvantage to anyone else
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.45%

Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    If you are not going to compete in any drug tested sports any time soon what would be the problem with taking Erase now and waiting a few months after discontinuing to compete? I don't see how they can have a test for that.. As long as your are not on the product when you compete it is not a disadvantage to anyone else
    Pretty much.

It will only heighten levels of testosterone and reduce estrogen, but they test for a specific ratio and if you're too high they know youre on something of that nature.

After four weeks off i would assume levels would be back to normal.
    "Like" us on Facebook
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  214 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.22%

Quote Originally Posted by potobori View Post
    Hey guys ive been working out for 4 years. I wanna run something strong but i dont want something that requires a pct. Please post what you guys will think is the best for lean muscle gains. I dont want to eat too much and gain back the fat that i cut.
    the BEST stack i've taken to date was Yellow Bullets for a morning jolt. Nutrex Hemo Rage for pre-workout, and Pro Force T40X w/ Gold standard protein.

i did a couple months of this, and i was the strongest/leanest i've ever been. i'm also tested regularly because of work, and i can say everything i mentioned is %100 legit.
  22. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.71%

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Pretty much.

It will only heighten levels of testosterone and reduce estrogen, but they test for a specific ratio and if you're too high they know youre on something of that nature.

After four weeks off i would assume levels would be back to normal.

i guess it cud be an option, but i may feel like i was still cheating anyway if its banned and feel like i was breaking the rules, even if it cant be detected after discontinuation of use.
    Erase is totally natural not a drug or prohormone, what is it eactly and how is it so effective......a metabolite dont know what that is?
    cheers
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.45%

i guess it cud be an option, but i may feel like i was still cheating anyway if its banned and feel like i was breaking the rules, even if it cant be detected after discontinuation of use.
    Erase is totally natural not a drug or prohormone, what is it eactly and how is it so effective......a metabolite dont know what that is?
    cheers

It's a two step metabolic product of 7-oxo-dhea.
    "Like" us on Facebook
  24. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.71%

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    It's a two step metabolic product of 7-oxo-dhea.
    does that mean it comes from or made from a hormone or prohormone?
    i have no clue with drugs and prohormones etc

is erase the best and strongest ai you have used kev?
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.56%

Quote Originally Posted by potobori View Post
    I'm gonna have to say 250mg of test a week for life. No pct and 3x as much testosterone than you'll ever produce haha
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.45%

does that mean it comes from or made from a hormone or prohormone?
    i have no clue with drugs and prohormones etc

is erase the best and strongest ai you have used kev?
    7-oxo-dhea is technically a "hormone" but it doesnt have any anabolic or androgenic effect. 7-oxo isnt a prohormone because unlike regular dhea [which can convert to androstenedione (diol), and then to testosterone] it can not, so it cant cause any negative feedback upon the HPTA or any of the standard side effects. 7-oxo has been shown to have a very thermogenic effect which is why there are lots of fat burners on the market that utilize it.

When you take 7-oxo, a very very small amount gets metabolized within your body to become the ingredient used in Erase. It would take an insane amount of 7-oxo to reach the amount used however, so its best to just buy Erase instead of trying to take 2g of 7-oxo.

Erase is certainly the strongest AI that ive purchased over the counter. I've tried other AIs (letro, a-dex, aromasin, etc) but ive typically received the same results from all of them at their standard dosing. I've never taken any blood tests to see which hurt estrogen the most but im certain it was the letro (based on its pharmacology).

One thing to keep in mind that separates Erase from other AIs is its ability to also inhibit the enzyme 11b-hsd, which in turn lowers the muscle wasting fat promoting hormone cortisol.
    "Like" us on Facebook
  27. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.71%

cheers mate, its tempting!

Similar Forum Threads

1. For Sale: Swole Stack and Ultimate Body Transformation Stack (Muscle Builders)
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-06-2011, 09:59 AM
  2. Replies: 301
    Last Post: 11-15-2010, 11:49 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 05:31 PM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-10-2009, 03:20 PM
  5. Good stack? Bad Stack? Epic Stack?
    By mikeylikesit in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1