Best Stack THat Does NOT need a PCT

potobori

Awards
Hey guys ive been working out for 4 years. I wanna run something strong but i dont want something that requires a pct. Please post what you guys will think is the best for lean muscle gains. I dont want to eat too much and gain back the fat that i cut.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erase is not a prohormone. It is a synthetic aromatase inhibitor.

It depends what you class as natural. AnaBeta is more effective for muscle gain than Erase.

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
Erase is not a prohormone. It is a synthetic aromatase inhibitor.

It depends what you class as natural. AnaBeta is more effective for muscle gain than Erase.
So it is not a drug? i was told by my usual competing natty fed that it is banned as its a ph

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
So it is not a drug? i was told by my usual competing natty fed that it is banned as its a ph
They may classify it as banned since it can raise your levels of test to 6:1 ratio in some people and that is most "Natural" feds bar for performance enhancing stuff.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Technically Erase is "natural" because its a metabolite of 7-oxo-dhea, an endogenous substance.

It has no androgen receptor binding effect which would cause it to be categorized as a "pro-hormone". As Malleus said its possible it could raise your ratio above the "legal limit" and cause you to get a false positive.

To the OP - Anabeta and Erase stack is great for lean muscle gains and wont require any PCT.

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
yea was told erase wasnt allowed by my fed, gutted as it sounds great, any other good natty AIs that even come close to erase ?

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
yea was told erase wasnt allowed by my fed, gutted as it sounds great, any other good natty AIs that even come close to erase ?
any AI may cause a false positive depending on how hardcore your fed is, if you really want to run one just go Erase for two bottles at three a day and give yourself about a monthe or two before you compete to let your ration balance out just in-case.

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
any AI may cause a false positive depending on how hardcore your fed is, if you really want to run one just go Erase for two bottles at three a day and give yourself about a monthe or two before you compete to let your ration balance out just in-case.
if it aint allowed it aint an option unfortunately, just wondered if any natty ai supps were in fact any good and effective at all
cheers

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What federation do you compete in?

I am worried that any federation would class it as a prohormone, it simply isn't true.

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
not for a few yrs but the bnbf and maybe the npa (uk), they use the wada banned list, and also global dro which is a drug search database listing all or most prescription drugs and gives their status in and out of comp, but also each fed still has certain things banned in their fed which may not be on the banned wada list
Cheers.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Be cautious, if in any doubt just don't take any supplement you are unsure of. PES and any responsible company would not want to risk a customer failing a test.

For the record please keep in mind that Erase is not a prohormone though so your initial post in this thread might be very confusing to some people. We need to be as helpful as possible to you and everyone else so we need clear information.

I hope this helps. :)

Ben

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
not for a few yrs but the bnbf and maybe the npa (uk), they use the wada banned list, and also global dro which is a drug search database listing all or most prescription drugs and gives their status in and out of comp, but also each fed still has certain things banned in their fed which may not be on the banned wada list
Cheers.

Most natural organizations put a blanket ban on anything that can decrease estrogen or increase testosterone. If youre going to be a drug tested athlete you should always research the laws within your federation and if theres any uncertainty the supplements should not be taken.

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
exactly what ive been doing anything that isnt allowed or comes close i cannot use as i may compete again at some point, erase sounds great but notan option for me so trying to look for a good natural anti e supp that actually works well
apologies for saying erase is a pro-hormone its just what i was told incorrectly
Cheers men

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
exactly what ive been doing anything that isnt allowed or comes close i cannot use as i may compete again at some point, erase sounds great but notan option for me so trying to look for a good natural anti e supp that actually works well
apologies for saying erase is a pro-hormone its just what i was told incorrectly
Cheers men
Its not problem, misconceptions are had all the time in regards to supplements.

i'm not sure of any legit herbal anti estrogens, Sustain Alpha from PP is the only one that really comes to mind.

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
yea ive seen sustain alpha if i was ever to use it it would be the lv not the td, was kinda hoping there would be something similar in effects to erase but natural, wishful thinking tho i guess
cheers

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea ive seen sustain alpha if i was ever to use it it would be the lv not the td, was kinda hoping there would be something similar in effects to erase but natural, wishful thinking tho i guess
cheers
Erase is natural.

If something works good at increasing test and reducing estrogen it's going to be banned from almost all sports organizations. They usually have a blanket ban on "anything that can increase testosterone that will provide an unfair advantage."

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
If you are not going to compete in any drug tested sports any time soon what would be the problem with taking Erase now and waiting a few months after discontinuing to compete? I don't see how they can have a test for that.. As long as your are not on the product when you compete it is not a disadvantage to anyone else

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are not going to compete in any drug tested sports any time soon what would be the problem with taking Erase now and waiting a few months after discontinuing to compete? I don't see how they can have a test for that.. As long as your are not on the product when you compete it is not a disadvantage to anyone else
Pretty much.

It will only heighten levels of testosterone and reduce estrogen, but they test for a specific ratio and if you're too high they know youre on something of that nature.

After four weeks off i would assume levels would be back to normal.

GameSpeed

Awards
Hey guys ive been working out for 4 years. I wanna run something strong but i dont want something that requires a pct. Please post what you guys will think is the best for lean muscle gains. I dont want to eat too much and gain back the fat that i cut.
the BEST stack i've taken to date was Yellow Bullets for a morning jolt. Nutrex Hemo Rage for pre-workout, and Pro Force T40X w/ Gold standard protein.

i did a couple months of this, and i was the strongest/leanest i've ever been. i'm also tested regularly because of work, and i can say everything i mentioned is %100 legit.

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
Pretty much.

It will only heighten levels of testosterone and reduce estrogen, but they test for a specific ratio and if you're too high they know youre on something of that nature.

After four weeks off i would assume levels would be back to normal.

i guess it cud be an option, but i may feel like i was still cheating anyway if its banned and feel like i was breaking the rules, even if it cant be detected after discontinuation of use.
Erase is totally natural not a drug or prohormone, what is it eactly and how is it so effective......a metabolite dont know what that is?
cheers

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i guess it cud be an option, but i may feel like i was still cheating anyway if its banned and feel like i was breaking the rules, even if it cant be detected after discontinuation of use.
Erase is totally natural not a drug or prohormone, what is it eactly and how is it so effective......a metabolite dont know what that is?
cheers

It's a two step metabolic product of 7-oxo-dhea.

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
It's a two step metabolic product of 7-oxo-dhea.
does that mean it comes from or made from a hormone or prohormone?
i have no clue with drugs and prohormones etc

is erase the best and strongest ai you have used kev?

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna have to say 250mg of test a week for life. No pct and 3x as much testosterone than you'll ever produce :thumbsup: haha

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
does that mean it comes from or made from a hormone or prohormone?
i have no clue with drugs and prohormones etc

is erase the best and strongest ai you have used kev?
7-oxo-dhea is technically a "hormone" but it doesnt have any anabolic or androgenic effect. 7-oxo isnt a prohormone because unlike regular dhea [which can convert to androstenedione (diol), and then to testosterone] it can not, so it cant cause any negative feedback upon the HPTA or any of the standard side effects. 7-oxo has been shown to have a very thermogenic effect which is why there are lots of fat burners on the market that utilize it.

When you take 7-oxo, a very very small amount gets metabolized within your body to become the ingredient used in Erase. It would take an insane amount of 7-oxo to reach the amount used however, so its best to just buy Erase instead of trying to take 2g of 7-oxo.

Erase is certainly the strongest AI that ive purchased over the counter. I've tried other AIs (letro, a-dex, aromasin, etc) but ive typically received the same results from all of them at their standard dosing. I've never taken any blood tests to see which hurt estrogen the most but im certain it was the letro (based on its pharmacology).

One thing to keep in mind that separates Erase from other AIs is its ability to also inhibit the enzyme 11b-hsd, which in turn lowers the muscle wasting fat promoting hormone cortisol.