weight gaining - AnabolicMinds.com

weight gaining

weight gaining

Ok I'm 5 8 130 pounds and eat all day long and don't gain a pound was wanting what would be best to put on some weight any ideas would be great

Stats
    6'3"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by duckman5469
    Ok I'm 5 8 130 pounds and eat all day long and don't gain a pound was wanting what would be best to put on some weight any ideas would be great
    What are you eating is the question?

Normally for breakfast I eat eggs lunch 2or 3 lunch meat sandwiches and snacks all the way until dinner normally fast food and then ill snack until I go to bed
    •   

Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.

For breakfast you should be having a large carb protein meal. In general you just need to eat more, while trying to eat quality food. If you're having trouble consuming more, gainer shakes can help as well as fruits (low stomach space, high calories)
    My goal as a natural bodybuilder is to improve constantly, and win my pro card, while making an increasing amount of people doubt that I'm natural ;)
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.

Yes^^ I heard it can be tough for some but you simply have to eat more. Man, I wish I had that problem. IF you are a real hard gainer, make sure you take care of your micro-nutritional needs first (veggies, fruits, fiber, etc) and then focus on very calories dense foods like fatty meat, nuts, pastas and cheeses. EAT, EAT, EAT!
    Sean Campbell
    Pro Natural Bodybuilder
    NRC Sponsored Athlete - Cabergolean.com
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.

What this guy said. ^
    My goal as a natural bodybuilder is to improve constantly, and win my pro card, while making an increasing amount of people doubt that I'm natural ;)

Honestly eat huge meals man. i can eat all that in like one or two meals. i take in 5000-6000 calories a day. Dont do much cardio if lifting, just pound them weights. Eat like an animal. Morning can be eggs and oatmeal and a protein bar, eat a lot of carbs(cereal, pasta,etc), Fats, try to consume 1.5x your bodyweight of protein, so like 185grams for you. hmm, just eat a lot. Take a protein shake with a lot of calories but try to stay around 30grams of proteins and not much sugar. Hope this helps
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Griz15 View Post
    and not much sugar. Hope this helps
    Why not much sugar? If I was having a hard time gaining weight, id be eating quite a bit of sugar. Heck, im NOT trying to gain weight and still eat a good amount of sugar. Obviously, you dont want the bulk of your diet to be based on little debbie cakes but there is nothing wrong with sugar. Add honey to your oats, sugar to your cereal, eat lots of fruits and have yourself some treats! EAT MAN, EAT!
    Sean Campbell
    Pro Natural Bodybuilder
    NRC Sponsored Athlete - Cabergolean.com
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.

Again, what this guy said lol ^

Quote Originally Posted by AustrianOakJr

Why not much sugar? If I was having a hard time gaining weight, id be eating quite a bit of sugar. Heck, im NOT trying to gain weight and still eat a good amount of sugar. Obviously, you dont want the bulk of your diet to be based on little debbie cakes but there is nothing wrong with sugar. Add honey to your oats, sugar to your cereal, eat lots of fruits and have yourself some treats! EAT MAN, EAT!
    Agreed.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Gaining Weight!!
    By haroldkumar19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-04-2011, 10:38 AM
  2. Need Help gaining weight
    By Rain050 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-31-2010, 05:40 PM
  3. why am i not gaining weight?
    By BigRed86 in forum Bulking