weight gaining

duckman5469

Awards
Ok I'm 5 8 130 pounds and eat all day long and don't gain a pound was wanting what would be best to put on some weight any ideas would be great

duckman5469

Awards
Normally for breakfast I eat eggs lunch 2or 3 lunch meat sandwiches and snacks all the way until dinner normally fast food and then ill snack until I go to bed

Firmanator

Firmanator

Awards
For breakfast you should be having a large carb protein meal. In general you just need to eat more, while trying to eat quality food. If you're having trouble consuming more, gainer shakes can help as well as fruits (low stomach space, high calories)

AustrianOakJr

AustrianOakJr

Awards
Yes^^ I heard it can be tough for some but you simply have to eat more. Man, I wish I had that problem. ;) IF you are a real hard gainer, make sure you take care of your micro-nutritional needs first (veggies, fruits, fiber, etc) and then focus on very calories dense foods like fatty meat, nuts, pastas and cheeses. EAT, EAT, EAT!

Firmanator

Firmanator

Awards
What this guy said. ^

Griz15

Awards
Honestly eat huge meals man. i can eat all that in like one or two meals. i take in 5000-6000 calories a day. Dont do much cardio if lifting, just pound them weights. Eat like an animal. Morning can be eggs and oatmeal and a protein bar, eat a lot of carbs(cereal, pasta,etc), Fats, try to consume 1.5x your bodyweight of protein, so like 185grams for you. hmm, just eat a lot. Take a protein shake with a lot of calories but try to stay around 30grams of proteins and not much sugar. Hope this helps

AustrianOakJr

AustrianOakJr

Awards
and not much sugar. Hope this helps
Why not much sugar? If I was having a hard time gaining weight, id be eating quite a bit of sugar. Heck, im NOT trying to gain weight and still eat a good amount of sugar. Obviously, you dont want the bulk of your diet to be based on little debbie cakes but there is nothing wrong with sugar. Add honey to your oats, sugar to your cereal, eat lots of fruits and have yourself some treats! EAT MAN, EAT!

Firmanator

Firmanator

Awards
Again, what this guy said lol ^

Griz15

Awards
Why not much sugar? If I was having a hard time gaining weight, id be eating quite a bit of sugar. Heck, im NOT trying to gain weight and still eat a good amount of sugar. Obviously, you dont want the bulk of your diet to be based on little debbie cakes but there is nothing wrong with sugar. Add honey to your oats, sugar to your cereal, eat lots of fruits and have yourself some treats! EAT MAN, EAT!
Agreed.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
117codyawebb Nutrition / Health 10
Weight Loss 27
Jcoleman1 Bulking 15
TyMan14 Weight Loss 23
Bulking 15