thicker arms

ninjahuber04

ninjahuber04

Awards
Any suggestions on how to get thicker biceps and triceps from the front and back my arms already look pretty decent from the side

VeeSix

Awards
At rest or contracted/posed?

At rest would be cheatedly achieved with BF% increase, but posed would require BF% and larger muscles (obviously!). Creatine would be the obvious impatient choice to achieve this.

Firmanator

Firmanator

Awards
Just gonna have to gain overall mass. Make sure you're doing your heavy compound lifts as well as specific compounds for bis and tris, like weighted dips, close grip bench, bicep rows, cheat curls, etc

tmd17

Awards
Heavy compound lifts are gonna build overall mass.

AustrianOakJr

AustrianOakJr

Awards
I agree that heavy compounds and overall mass building exercises are key to building the arms. Isolation movements have their place but its easy to overtrain your arms and leave growth on the table. The ultimate key as a natural is PATIENCE. :)

I wrote an article on arm training if you care to check it out: (unfortunately I cant direct link it due to being a newbie here but just copy, past and fix the w w w. yourself).
w w w.cabergolean.com/blogs/news/3774132-building-bigger-arms-by-sean-campbell

Linda Albert

Banned
Awards
For the biceps you have to do Standing Barbell Curls, Standing Dumbbell Curls, Dumbbell Hammer Curls, Incline Dumbbell Curls, Preacher Curls, Dumbbell Concentration Curls. And for the triceps Lying Barbell Extensions, Close Grip Bench Press, Tricep Dumbbell Extensions, Tricep Push Downs, Tricep Dumbbell Kick Backs, Tricep Bench Dips.