Flunked my diet 5 weeks out

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I'm entering 5 weeks out on a carb cycle and I haed a splurge moment today.
2 slices of pizza and a small scoop vanilla ice cream.

I'm wondering if this will benefit me - like one step back to take two steps forward? My skin feels a bit tighter, my heart rate went up, im a bit skin warm. I didn't drink anything, just ate, not even water. Any thoughts on this?

Firmanator

Firmanator

Awards
One meal like this can benefit metabolism, but why would you not be drinking water??
Also, when refeeding on carbs I would lower fat intake

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Two days later Im pretty satisfied with the way I look. I tightened up a lot and look to have revved up the metabolism. Yeah I think the cheese and fats slowed the tempo and a delayed response for a big carb rush later. After seeing how this went, Im thinking about trying again late in the week after the depletion stage of the cycle. Something a bit "cleaner."

Firmanator

Firmanator

Awards
Yeah if you're depleted you will fill out and probably get a good pump at your workout. The reason for low fats is more to prevent excess fat storage when eating high carbs. If you ate like 30 grams of fat that day your body might store up to 30 grams, which isn't much

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Nah, but I still would have to account for working those off. I appreciate the feedback.

SteveOwns

Awards
This may sound weird but you probably really needed it, glad to see you benefited from the cheat both mindfully and bodily!

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Ive heard some people say its not necessary - I believe otherwise. Its a looong time trial and error methodology to find what works and when to do it but Im learning. I definitely did need it... I was craving everything.

HerniatedLift

Awards
Ive heard some people say its not necessary - I believe otherwise. Its a looong time trial and error methodology to find what works and when to do it but Im learning. I definitely did need it... I was craving everything.
I understand this as well, always great to listen to what your body is telling you. It's not there to try and kill itself so there's a reason for it.

Linda Albert

Banned
Awards
Is this really workout? If its works well why all choose other ways?