Flunked my diet 5 weeks out - AnabolicMinds.com

Flunked my diet 5 weeks out

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Flunked my diet 5 weeks out

I'm entering 5 weeks out on a carb cycle and I haed a splurge moment today.
    2 slices of pizza and a small scoop vanilla ice cream.

I'm wondering if this will benefit me - like one step back to take two steps forward? My skin feels a bit tighter, my heart rate went up, im a bit skin warm. I didn't drink anything, just ate, not even water. Any thoughts on this?
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.

One meal like this can benefit metabolism, but why would you not be drinking water??
    Also, when refeeding on carbs I would lower fat intake
    My goal as a natural bodybuilder is to improve constantly, and win my pro card, while making an increasing amount of people doubt that I'm natural ;)
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Two days later Im pretty satisfied with the way I look. I tightened up a lot and look to have revved up the metabolism. Yeah I think the cheese and fats slowed the tempo and a delayed response for a big carb rush later. After seeing how this went, Im thinking about trying again late in the week after the depletion stage of the cycle. Something a bit "cleaner."
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.

Yeah if you're depleted you will fill out and probably get a good pump at your workout. The reason for low fats is more to prevent excess fat storage when eating high carbs. If you ate like 30 grams of fat that day your body might store up to 30 grams, which isn't much
    My goal as a natural bodybuilder is to improve constantly, and win my pro card, while making an increasing amount of people doubt that I'm natural ;)
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Nah, but I still would have to account for working those off. I appreciate the feedback.
    Franz Kafka
  6. New Member

This may sound weird but you probably really needed it, glad to see you benefited from the cheat both mindfully and bodily!
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Ive heard some people say its not necessary - I believe otherwise. Its a looong time trial and error methodology to find what works and when to do it but Im learning. I definitely did need it... I was craving everything.
    Franz Kafka
  8. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    Ive heard some people say its not necessary - I believe otherwise. Its a looong time trial and error methodology to find what works and when to do it but Im learning. I definitely did need it... I was craving everything.
    I understand this as well, always great to listen to what your body is telling you. It's not there to try and kill itself so there's a reason for it.
  9. Banned

Is this really workout? If its works well why all choose other ways?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 2 Weeks on diet, not a single lb lost?
    By alih92 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-19-2010, 11:58 PM
  2. Pre contest Diet 8.5 weeks out
    By kglic1 in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-10-2010, 10:18 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 04:38 PM