Natadrol, Viridex and mini PCT??

gccoulter

gccoulter

Awards
Hi guys, this is my first thread in the forums. I am relatively new to the bodybuilding world, I started getting really serious in Jan 2011 and managed to drop around 25lbs body fat by doing Insanity. At the beginning of May I started my second bout of Insanity, coupled with a weights program (I have been doing weights from May 2010 in a semi-serious fashion, so n00b gains will have been minimal).

I read a lot in forums, magazines etc so I know a decent amount for where I'm at. I know enough to the degree that I know how I want to look, and I know how to go about getting there, in regards to cardio, weight training and diet. My dad has been seriously into bodybuilding since I was about 7 or so (I'm 22 next week) and anything I want/need to know, he is my fountain of knowledge (including anabolics, he used to use).

But I am really enjoying learning about my body, what it is capable of, and all the science behind it all, that enables me to manipulate it the way I want. This leads me on to my question... I've been reading a lot of Natadrol and the fantastic gains people are having on it, and I'm intrigued. I've also read about Viridex and what it can do. My question is this; Would a stack including these two be worth my time? And if so, what PCT would you recommend, as I hear a 'mini PCT' is recommended after Natadrol to return your hormones to natural levels. I haven't done all my research yet, so I'm not gonna jump in head first, I was just curious as to any experiences/advice you guys might have.

If you've taken the time to read all this, thanks.

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
I could be wrong, but I think Viridex XT is a test booster. In that case, you could take it as the PCT to your Natadrol.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
I had a good run on Natadrol but a bit of a rough finnish once i stopped> Id start taking anti eostrogens or test booster in the last week of the cycle so theyve built up a little. Also, if your looking to bulk, id think about stacking it with PES Anabeta. I think this stack would be awsome!

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
you look like your 12..... how old are you..

dont touch anything hormonal until your 21

edit: my bad... you are 21

why not just run hdrol?

gccoulter

gccoulter

Awards
Thanks very much for the replies guys, much appreciated. I have decided against it for now. I'm still making good gains at the minute, and having thought about it, I see no reason to start taking hormones until that changes. Maybe when I stagnate it'll be worth looking in to, but until then, I'll stick to my PWO, protein and waxy-maize starch :)