Natadrol, Viridex and mini PCT??

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.

Natadrol, Viridex and mini PCT??

Hi guys, this is my first thread in the forums. I am relatively new to the bodybuilding world, I started getting really serious in Jan 2011 and managed to drop around 25lbs body fat by doing Insanity. At the beginning of May I started my second bout of Insanity, coupled with a weights program (I have been doing weights from May 2010 in a semi-serious fashion, so n00b gains will have been minimal).

I read a lot in forums, magazines etc so I know a decent amount for where I'm at. I know enough to the degree that I know how I want to look, and I know how to go about getting there, in regards to cardio, weight training and diet. My dad has been seriously into bodybuilding since I was about 7 or so (I'm 22 next week) and anything I want/need to know, he is my fountain of knowledge (including anabolics, he used to use).

But I am really enjoying learning about my body, what it is capable of, and all the science behind it all, that enables me to manipulate it the way I want. This leads me on to my question... I've been reading a lot of Natadrol and the fantastic gains people are having on it, and I'm intrigued. I've also read about Viridex and what it can do. My question is this; Would a stack including these two be worth my time? And if so, what PCT would you recommend, as I hear a 'mini PCT' is recommended after Natadrol to return your hormones to natural levels. I haven't done all my research yet, so I'm not gonna jump in head first, I was just curious as to any experiences/advice you guys might have.

If you've taken the time to read all this, thanks.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  247 lbs.

I could be wrong, but I think Viridex XT is a test booster. In that case, you could take it as the PCT to your Natadrol.
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoadTo View Post
    Murder as many animals as you can on cycle, 400g+ protein always.

Don't overthink it, just do what any androgen crazed barbarian would do
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

I had a good run on Natadrol but a bit of a rough finnish once i stopped> Id start taking anti eostrogens or test booster in the last week of the cycle so theyve built up a little. Also, if your looking to bulk, id think about stacking it with PES Anabeta. I think this stack would be awsome!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

you look like your 12..... how old are you..

dont touch anything hormonal until your 21

edit: my bad... you are 21

why not just run hdrol?
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.

Thanks very much for the replies guys, much appreciated. I have decided against it for now. I'm still making good gains at the minute, and having thought about it, I see no reason to start taking hormones until that changes. Maybe when I stagnate it'll be worth looking in to, but until then, I'll stick to my PWO, protein and waxy-maize starch
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My Natadrol+gaspari viridex xt review
    By Super Saiyan in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-26-2011, 03:20 PM
  2. 4 weeks of halotest-25 & Gaspari Viridex
    By cainb96 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-29-2011, 08:09 AM
  3. 3 Day HgH PRO Mini-Log!!!!
    By edvanp in forum Supplement Logs