Summer nat-stack. Hows it look?

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Comin off competition and lookin to do some summer gains with a natural stack and stay close to the mark to compete in the fall. This is kinda new material for me so I could use a second opinion.

Currently:
5'6" 23y
160lbs, 11%

The stack:
Cellucor P6 Extreme, USPLabs PowerFULL, MHP Dark Rage/Dark Matter

I can post my proposed diet and schedule but it's a little hard to follow because I work night shift.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What exactly are you goals for your stack? Why did you pick the rage/matter stack?

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Lookin for clean size gains. I like MHP products and trying to find the right pre and post workout nutrition.

Brad 1224 is that a jetpack attach to your back? Crazy.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Perhaps a 4:1:1 would be better and nick the Dark Rage

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dark matter works. But i prefer BCAA pre and post, for a pre-wo keep it simple since i hear dark rage is rough on the stomach. Hopefully brad can add more to your stack. I keep it simple so i cant comment on some of the products. I did enjoy erase, bcaa, creatine, beta-alanine stack

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Comin off competition and lookin to do some summer gains with a natural stack and stay close to the mark to compete in the fall. This is kinda new material for me so I could use a second opinion.

Currently:
5'6" 23y
160lbs, 11%

The stack:
Cellucor P6 Extreme, USPLabs PowerFULL, MHP Dark Rage/Dark Matter

I can post my proposed diet and schedule but it's a little hard to follow because I work night shift.
What organization are you competing in?

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
NGA and Musclemania

BrockyMane

Awards
ran P6, T bomb2, and Powerfull month before last and it wasnt bad at all...up on strength and it kept me where I could eat whatever and still stay leaned out

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Start squeezing your powerfull pills from usplabs..I noticed some of mine had barely any while others were packed...3 bottles had the same crap with all 3 bottles.....now I use somnidren GH with ZMK