PowerFull/Anabolic Pump/Themofire cutting stack help

G

Gibbons

Awards
Hey guys this is my first post and I have a series of questions for a stack that I am about to start. First I’ll give you a bit of a background:

I’m a 22 year old college student studying engineering (with the time consumption for my major I sometimes have to cut back on workouts during test periods). I am also in a fraternity and frequently drink socially (Please don’t lecture me on the effects of alcohol, I am well aware and I know it will slow down my gains). I also have done sports modeling for companies such as Adidas. Currently I am out of modeling shape and I want to get lean again quickly so I can pick up some jobs during the summer.

I just picked up the following products:

Anabolic Pump
PowerFull
Yok3d
Thermofire (similar to OEP, I will get OEP next time I just didn’t know about it when I made the order)
L-Arginine AAKG (Bulk)

I am currently taking:

Optimum 100% Natural Gold Whey Protein
Optimum Casein (before bed)
Multi Vitamins
Vitamin C
CLA
Fish Oil
Green Tea Extract
L-Carnitine (I will cycle 8-10 weeks on)
Gaba (Should I cycle?)
ZMA (Should I cycle?)
BCAA Pills
Micronized Glutamine

My diet is not as scheduled as many of the diets i've read on here because m schedule changes day to day, but it generally consists of the following:
oatmeal, chicken, brown rice, yogurt, protein shakes, occasional chipotle burrito, black beans, corn, lean cuisines, sandwiches, etc.

I just started doing fasted lowish intensity cardio in the morning with my thermofire and BCAAs. When I start taking powerfull ill probably take 1 before this. Then I will lift later in the afternoon/evening when I am done with classes and take another 2 powerfull, then 2 before bed does that sound good?

What are your thoughts on fasted cardio and what is the best way to go about it as far as intensity levels and supplementation with the supplements I have listed?

How should I be taking my Anabolic Pump/Powerfull?

On days I will be drinking should I not take my supplements at all? I often wake up even after a night of heavy drinking and can still run 5 miles easily.

Will the Yok3ed and/or AAKG make me puffy and not lean? If so I will wait until after the summer year to take it

I plan on taking a stimulant supp with the PowerFull (Thermofire for now, OEP once I run out of Thermofire) is that a good idea?

Should I cycle Gaba, ZMA, L-Carnitine, or any other of the supplements I have listed above?

What kind of sets/reps should I be doing with my workout to get as lean as possible, not a bodybuilding body but a thinner and defined body type.

Any other suggestions or do you need additional information on my goals, etc.?

Thank you very much for taking your time to read this, I really appreciate it. I apologize for the long post but I have a lot of questions I want to get answered and there are some very knowledgeable people on these forums.

S

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok, let me try to help. I got a buddy who is a fitness model.
First off. Get your diet straight, hit macros everyday and inturn hit calorie goals everyday. Idc what supps you take, what drugs you take, how your train. This will lead to your success. My buddy does a NO carb diet year round, bulking or cutting.
Second, this is A LOT of supps man. No need to cycle some of them, i would cycle gaba bc it can lead to dependence i think.
Optimum 100% Natural Gold Whey Protein
Multi Vitamins
Fish Oil
Green Tea Extract
Gaba
ZMA
BCAA Powder
Thats what i would keep out of what you listed.
Along with your stack.
Workouts, Id lift an 5 days a week, 1 day for legs, chest, back, delts, arms. Since you want your upper body to be in great shape for modeling, im not sure what split he uses but this cant be too far off. He also does 2 a day for cardio. Im not a fitness model but honestly, get a solid training program and focus on your diet man! And day you go drinking, umm. Reduce carbs and fats all day but keep protein high.