I respect you guys for staying natural

CoorsLight126

CoorsLight126

Awards
I'm far from natural, I've been using steroids for the past 11-12 yrs, now I'm on hormone replacement. If I could go back and do it all over who knows, I may have stayed natural. The money, legality, yo yo effects of my training, yea I may have reconsidered. But it is what it is and I'm on for good now and I cannot change that. But my hat is off to the guys who have chosen to stay natural, keep up the hard work.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man! This will help keep me from using roids.

robxxxxxx69

Awards
if you've been using them for 10-12 years and thats you in ur avatar, you seriously did something wrong.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Snap out of it Coors.
This is why we don't post here.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man ,I am 38 years old ,and I am still natural,been tempted many times ,but at the said no,I am still gaining so planning to stay this way ..

CoorsLight126

CoorsLight126

Awards
if you've been using them for 10-12 years and thats you in ur avatar, you seriously did something wrong.
Thank you so much, the fact that my avatar had persuaded you enough to write that is extremely flattering to me, thanks bro

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
weighs just as much as you at 5'8

unless your laying down some sarcasm that i just cant pick up by reading.

gorilla25

gorilla25

Awards
Thanks man. Its good to know that people do have respect for us natty bodybuilders. I too have been tempted many times but always find a way to fight it and stay natural.

ygbodybuilder

ygbodybuilder

Awards
Thanks man I feel I still can add plenty more size on to my body as a natural

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think a lot of guys use anabolic steroids as a crutch. They could gain without them, but then they would have to work a lot harder. I guess for some people that just isn't in the cards.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
alot of juicers i know, heck, my cousin deals, think thats the only way to get big. take superpump max and juice. most of them dont even take a post cycle, better yet proper post cycle. they just dont understand how it harms your body in the long run as well as right now. and i do understand they are addictive. in highschool i ran a few cycles and got hooked. ive been clean for 4 years now and proud of it.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
I'm happy that I have managed to stay completely natural. Its difficult at times when I'd be in the gym and see some guy skinny as **** one month and next month have a huge upper body haha. But I feel accomplished knowing I did this on my own, and will continue to get bigger :)

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man! The temptation is there. It's just not for me. I want to say I respect any ones personal decision as long as they are responsible about it and it doesn't harm others.

The harder you work for something. The more gratifying it is when you acheive your goals.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Gotta say I feel tempted often. I always have this thought that I have to catch up because I'm behind in the game (which I'm not, I'm 23). I have no quarrels with those who do use the drugs, that's a personal choice. This was mine.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
As a fellow natural guy, I have to say, learn how to take a compliment.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Most guys who don't juice are scared of side effects and injecting. Nothing to show respect for.

Only a few are actually not afraid to use steroids and choose not to. Those I respect.

But I also have respect for fellow juicers who do it the right way. Not the 6'1 180 lb'er running a cycle of Superdrol for teh gainz brahhhhh.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
^^I'll roll with that. Word.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
What If psychological concerns instead of actual physical sides. I don't believe in roid Rage but someone with say a past history of depression or similar disorder should stay away.