what is a natural stack?

themavinator

Awards
Some of the test boosting and other products that i see posts about here sound interesting. I have always been natural. The only test booster ive ever taken was in animal stak. Ive also tried the universal natural sterol complex. That one helped a little but not much. My biggest question is what is the difference between these and actual phs/steroids? I don't just want it to be legal, i want it to actually be natural with no side effects. Id appreciate any info. thanks.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some of the test boosting and other products that i see posts about here sound interesting. I have always been natural. The only test booster ive ever taken was in animal stak. Ive also tried the universal natural sterol complex. That one helped a little but not much. My biggest question is what is the difference between these and actual phs/steroids? I don't just want it to be legal, i want it to actually be natural with no side effects. Id appreciate any info. thanks.
A "natural" stack is NOT hormonal (i.e. no prohormones, steroids, etc.). The difference between using natural and hormonal products is vast, from their MOA to any potential sides, and hormonals have far more risk involved and should be researched considerably by anyone even considering using them.

~Rosie~

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Here is my current natural stack.

USP LABS PRIME
USP LABS SUPER CISSUS RX
USP LABS ANABOLIC PUMP 1-2 CAPS DAILY USUALLY POST WORKOUT
USP LABS JACK3D, and MODERN BCAA

Infinite labs Post workout. MASSPORT
NP CLA,
Barleans FISH OIL
Multi-vitamin
Vitamin Shoppe Python (male supplement)
vitamin c 500 mg

I am about to be 36 years old. I like this stack so far.

themavinator

Awards
The reason i asked is because ive seen people mention products ive never heard of before under this section. And because most of what ive heard elsewhere is that most test boosters don't really do much. What do you guys think are the best ones for a natural?

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You might try the sub-forum called Natural bodybuilding for some ideas.

Another thing to research is finding what substances are not allowed in Natural competitions, or Sports.

Herbs are natural but their effectiveness is individual and may take some time to reveal their true potential. You will come across reviews from people who are catagorised as non-responders. You will also inevitably run across negative reviews from people who are expecting PH type results from a natural product that become upset and feel they were fooled by over hyped marketing claims.

Once you narrow down a few choices check the log section and compile results from several different logs from multiple sites...Google is your friend. In the end it's an experiment and doing the homwork on each compound will assit you in making a descision. PS take sponsored logs with a grain of salt and understand that the mind / placebo effect is also known to be effective even when the product might not be.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The reason i asked is because ive seen people mention products ive never heard of before under this section. And because most of what ive heard elsewhere is that most test boosters don't really do much. What do you guys think are the best ones for a natural?
Everyone is different, and just because a product does not work well for on individual does not mean that it will give great results for another. And remember that supplements are not the primary determining factor in your results - NUTRITION AND TRAINING are, with supplements SUPPLEMENTING those factors!

Again, everyone is different and will have their own recommendations, but what is best for someone else may not be the best for you. I recommend experimenting with a few different products and stacks to see what you respond best to.

~Rosie~

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
True. I also recommend trying a few of them out. Look at quality and quantity of ingredients. You should also keep your diet and other factors consistent to single out the potential results of the supplement.

may19th2001

may19th2001

Awards
I am sure that stack is not bad for you, it sounds rather healthy.

Here is my current natural stack.

USP LABS PRIME
USP LABS SUPER CISSUS RX
USP LABS ANABOLIC PUMP 1-2 CAPS DAILY USUALLY POST WORKOUT
USP LABS JACK3D, and MODERN BCAA

Infinite labs Post workout. MASSPORT
NP CLA,
Barleans FISH OIL
Multi-vitamin
Vitamin Shoppe Python (male supplement)
vitamin c 500 mg

I am about to be 36 years old. I like this stack so far.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
I am trying to be healthy. I want to keep going in this life as a father and a husband as long as I can. I also love training and competing.

Sane Mind

Awards
I never personally liked USP labs for this type of supplement, how is that working for you?

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Its going good so far. I like the BCAA product. Nothing crazy, but good.