what is a natural stack? - AnabolicMinds.com

what is a natural stack?

  1. New Member
    themavinator's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    46

    Reputation

    what is a natural stack?


    Some of the test boosting and other products that i see posts about here sound interesting. I have always been natural. The only test booster ive ever taken was in animal stak. Ive also tried the universal natural sterol complex. That one helped a little but not much. My biggest question is what is the difference between these and actual phs/steroids? I don't just want it to be legal, i want it to actually be natural with no side effects. Id appreciate any info. thanks.

  2. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by themavinator View Post
    Some of the test boosting and other products that i see posts about here sound interesting. I have always been natural. The only test booster ive ever taken was in animal stak. Ive also tried the universal natural sterol complex. That one helped a little but not much. My biggest question is what is the difference between these and actual phs/steroids? I don't just want it to be legal, i want it to actually be natural with no side effects. Id appreciate any info. thanks.
    A "natural" stack is NOT hormonal (i.e. no prohormones, steroids, etc.). The difference between using natural and hormonal products is vast, from their MOA to any potential sides, and hormonals have far more risk involved and should be researched considerably by anyone even considering using them.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Senior Member
    Cooky32's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,021
    Rep Power
    818

    Reputation

    Here is my current natural stack.

    USP LABS PRIME
    USP LABS SUPER CISSUS RX
    USP LABS ANABOLIC PUMP 1-2 CAPS DAILY USUALLY POST WORKOUT
    USP LABS JACK3D, and MODERN BCAA

    Infinite labs Post workout. MASSPORT
    NP CLA,
    Barleans FISH OIL
    Multi-vitamin
    Vitamin Shoppe Python (male supplement)
    vitamin c 500 mg

    I am about to be 36 years old. I like this stack so far.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    themavinator's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    46

    Reputation

    The reason i asked is because ive seen people mention products ive never heard of before under this section. And because most of what ive heard elsewhere is that most test boosters don't really do much. What do you guys think are the best ones for a natural?
  5. Advanced Member
    scoooter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    916
    Rep Power
    46180

    Reputation

    You might try the sub-forum called Natural bodybuilding for some ideas.

    Another thing to research is finding what substances are not allowed in Natural competitions, or Sports.

    Herbs are natural but their effectiveness is individual and may take some time to reveal their true potential. You will come across reviews from people who are catagorised as non-responders. You will also inevitably run across negative reviews from people who are expecting PH type results from a natural product that become upset and feel they were fooled by over hyped marketing claims.

    Once you narrow down a few choices check the log section and compile results from several different logs from multiple sites...Google is your friend. In the end it's an experiment and doing the homwork on each compound will assit you in making a descision. PS take sponsored logs with a grain of salt and understand that the mind / placebo effect is also known to be effective even when the product might not be.
  6. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by themavinator View Post
    The reason i asked is because ive seen people mention products ive never heard of before under this section. And because most of what ive heard elsewhere is that most test boosters don't really do much. What do you guys think are the best ones for a natural?
    Everyone is different, and just because a product does not work well for on individual does not mean that it will give great results for another. And remember that supplements are not the primary determining factor in your results - NUTRITION AND TRAINING are, with supplements SUPPLEMENTING those factors!

    Again, everyone is different and will have their own recommendations, but what is best for someone else may not be the best for you. I recommend experimenting with a few different products and stacks to see what you respond best to.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  7. Senior Member
    Cooky32's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,021
    Rep Power
    818

    Reputation

    True. I also recommend trying a few of them out. Look at quality and quantity of ingredients. You should also keep your diet and other factors consistent to single out the potential results of the supplement.
  8. New Member
    may19th2001's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    75
    Rep Power
    116

    Reputation

    I am sure that stack is not bad for you, it sounds rather healthy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cooky32 View Post
    Here is my current natural stack.

    USP LABS PRIME
    USP LABS SUPER CISSUS RX
    USP LABS ANABOLIC PUMP 1-2 CAPS DAILY USUALLY POST WORKOUT
    USP LABS JACK3D, and MODERN BCAA

    Infinite labs Post workout. MASSPORT
    NP CLA,
    Barleans FISH OIL
    Multi-vitamin
    Vitamin Shoppe Python (male supplement)
    vitamin c 500 mg

    I am about to be 36 years old. I like this stack so far.
  9. Senior Member
    Cooky32's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,021
    Rep Power
    818

    Reputation

    I am trying to be healthy. I want to keep going in this life as a father and a husband as long as I can. I also love training and competing.
  10. New Member
    Sane Mind's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  162 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    48

    Reputation

    I never personally liked USP labs for this type of supplement, how is that working for you?
  11. Senior Member
    Cooky32's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,021
    Rep Power
    818

    Reputation

    Its going good so far. I like the BCAA product. Nothing crazy, but good.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. natural stack
    By at1010 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-12-2011, 09:06 AM
  2. natural stack
    By norcal0722 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-21-2011, 12:08 AM
  3. Natural stack
    By jart45 in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 04:44 PM
  4. Natural GH Stack
    By dieselken77 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-15-2009, 10:01 AM
  5. Natural Stack?
    By SHaneA655 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-02-2009, 09:15 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in