1ST Natural show Questions

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
I have done 2 NPC shows, and am considering a drug tested show. In the past I have done cycles of stuff I have purchased legally, but not since August last year. I may do one more before 18 April when I leave for a few months. I deploy. My question is for a drug tested NPC show. What are the banned substances for it ,and am I ok If I dont purchase and consume anything Illegal in nearly a year from the show.

I am not doing the cycle for next years show I am doing it to take some Photos for a portfolio, and to market myself. I retire in 5 years, and am considering opening a supplement store, or working in the business.

JRob23

JRob23

Awards
  • Established
Most NPC Natural shows to my knowledge work with 1year clean. Banned substances will be listed through the site of the actual show itself, or through NPC site (never seen it on there though).

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
I got some info and the list from the promoter. Dave Goodin. The show is in Austin, TX.
Hey, I just started the JACK3D stack, of PRIME, POWERFULL, SUPERCISSUS, AP, and Modern BCAA. I love it. Good stuff.

Take care.

Sane Mind

Awards
You can always sub, most of the places don't involve someone being in the room with you

MBracewell01

Awards
The drug testing for NPC shows is mainly done by pollygraph test. As far as the gear you did last year you will be fine. All the prohormones that are still on the market are not on the banned list either so you will be fine. Although Nolva and Clomid are on the banned list.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Most organizations call for 7 years clean... but we all know it takes much less time for any "dirty" metabolites to clear the system. And a polygraph? You know the questions before hand. You could sub out on the urine test, they dont stand over your shoulder.

Since Im here, I have a question too: Im looking to run PES Erase in my competition cut but is that banned as well? The rules seem to have grey zone on DHEA-like products.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I e-mailed INBF directly about it. Sorry to fall off topic. But thank you!

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
You know this thread is about prepping for a natural show right? You should take your opinions to the anabolics section or NPC contest thread. No offense

uvawahoowa

Awards
Most organizations call for 7 years clean... but we all know it takes much less time for any "dirty" metabolites to clear the system. And a polygraph? You know the questions before hand. You could sub out on the urine test, they dont stand over your shoulder.

Since Im here, I have a question too: Im looking to run PES Erase in my competition cut but is that banned as well? The rules seem to have grey zone on DHEA-like products.
What did you find about PES Erase? And for what organizations? Am thinking about stocking up, but would like to know that it is safe for sure (even though I have checked the OCB and NPA banned substances lists, didn't see the ingredient there but I just want to make sure)