should I leave natural due to age?

Ponderosa

Awards
Hello

I'm wondering if I'm at the end of the line as a natural athlete. I'm now fifty years old and dealing with some of the effects of lower testosterone. I could easily get into HRT and that may the road I take but its hard to justify living with the lowering in the standards of day to day life just to stay a natural bb.

Any comments, I'd love to hear them.

Ponderosa

Awards
Just to add I don't want to consider quitting competitive bodybuilding because of this issue, the question is whether or not to stay natural at 50 years of age. Thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What do you gain by staying natural? Is whatever satisfaction (that is a whole other discussion) enough of a positive to counteract the negatives of feeling like crap, lowered sex drive, increasingly difficult body composition maintenance, etc?

This is really your choice, and yours alone.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I'm 61 and still use mild PH's from time to time. But I mostly use natural test boosters most of the time in order to keep my testosterone elevated and my estrogen in check.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
Just to add I don't want to consider quitting competitive bodybuilding because of this issue, the question is whether or not to stay natural at 50 years of age. Thanks
Your low T may be affecting your attitude and make you forget what you may love the most. There's a reason you train and a reason you compete. Go to the doc, get your hormones level checked. If your T is low. Get some injections to bring it up to normal. Regain your life back ;)

Ponderosa

Awards
Thanks, especially your comment Dsade. The way I look at is that I have to sacrifice so much of my well being 363 days a year for one or two days a year onstage? Not worth it IMO

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks, especially your comment Dsade. The way I look at is that I have to sacrifice so much of my well being 363 days a year for one or two days a year onstage? Not worth it IMO
There are some new test boosters coming out that may solve some of your problems without having to go escalate. Phytoserms and Tropinal, I have been selected to test Tropinal and I will try Phytoserms to see how it compares. Not saying it's time for celebration yet but it does look promising. I know Testopro will do a lot for you in the feel good department. Have you been using any herbals?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Hell, 20$ will get you two months of bulk DAA. Try that, train hard, and if you feel terrible after that then it's time for Injectible test. I took DAA for one month, and it was getting annoying how much room my balls were taking up in my pants.

Ponderosa

Awards
Thanks Dreamweaver & Kingdong I've been directed to HGHup as an intermediate step before moving to cyp, although I'll probably keep HGHup in the daily mix.

I've been on Tribulus before but it had only a very modest effect.

I have to admit I admire what Ageless has done with himself on 200 mgs of Cyp. He hasn't overdone it and looks fantastic.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Dreamweaver & Kingdong I've been directed to HGHup as an intermediate step before moving to cyp, although I'll probably keep HGHup in the daily mix.

I've been on Tribulus before but it had only a very modest effect.

I have to admit I admire what Ageless has done with himself on 200 mgs of Cyp. He hasn't overdone it and looks fantastic.
Tribulus has been proven to only affect libido, but with no actual tstosterone boost.

HGHup is more of an HGH sup, which isn't so bad(GH actually heals your body). Its your choice to take test, but I have to rank DAA way above HGHup for the effect your trying to acheive. TRT has it's place, but if you still wanna try one last thing before injectible test, I would highly reccomend DAA over HGHup.

bubble boy

Awards
Hell, 20$ will get you two months of bulk DAA. Try that, train hard, and if you feel terrible after that then it's time for Injectible test. I took DAA for one month, and it was getting annoying how much room my balls were taking up in my pants.
Not to hijack this thread but at 46 I'm starting to feel the effects of age and would like to try DAA. Any recommendations on brand and dosage? is it best to stack it with something or use as a stand alone?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Not to hijack this thread but at 46 I'm starting to feel the effects of age and would like to try DAA. Any recommendations on brand and dosage? is it best to stack it with something or use as a stand alone?
I like bulk powder. Sodium D-aspartate is what was used in the popular study, and is what is in tcf-1. Testforce has a DAA calcium bond, but Dr. D says that NMDA agonist should actually be taken away from calcium to prevent or lessen any bad effects.

Kalel38

Banned
Awards
I`ve been using DAA for over 2 months and have now switched over to Arimedex HD.As for the DAA i was using the capsule form 1500mg morning and before workout so 3grms a day..Power and strength wise is better def at least 30lbs more in the bench and 50lbs in my squat but i really didn`t experience the libido effect from it.Will i use again "NO" not really worth it..But been using the Arimedex HD and notice libido up in 3 days which is nice..In 30 days i`l switch over to Tropinal for 8 weeks and hope its as good as they say if so i`l def blog it..

bubble boy

Awards
Keep us posted on the Tropinal, Ive been using testforce2 and I can't take the gas and intestinal issues. I've tried less water, more water, and always after a meal. It just tears me up so I'm looking for an alternative.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The question I would ask are two fold:

If you intend to continue to compete would you then be disqualified because you are using exogenous testosterone and possible ancillaries?

Do you have a physique that would allow you to place in a tested competition?

Kalel38

Banned
Awards
I`v got 2 bottles of Tropinal on the way and soon as it comes i`l log it..Like i said i hope its as good as they describe if not i`m going to bash it like all other test boosters that i`v tried and go back to real PH or ASS that i know work.. Natadrol was the worst piece of crap i ever used,3 bottles 2 months what a waist..LG products watch out for they claim all the hype like there Methyl-1D "garbage' better then steroids there add was in the Muscular Development Hahahahaha yah and if herbs and DHEA are steroids then i guess i`m Mickey Mouse..Stay away from Fraud Companies like LG..

crewchief182

crewchief182

Awards
I`v got 2 bottles of Tropinal on the way and soon as it comes i`l log it..Like i said i hope its as good as they describe if not i`m going to bash it like all other test boosters that i`v tried and go back to real PH or ASS that i know work.. Natadrol was the worst piece of crap i ever used,3 bottles 2 months what a waist..LG products watch out for they claim all the hype like there Methyl-1D "garbage' better then steroids there add was in the Muscular Development Hahahahaha yah and if herbs and DHEA are steroids then i guess i`m Mickey Mouse..Stay away from Fraud Companies like LG..
I also have had no results with anything from LG. Luckily, the products that I did use by them, were purchased very cheap. Even so, still a waste of money in my opinion. Their protein was absolutely one of the worst chemical tasting proteins I ever tried.

kadox

Awards
How about activate xtreme and triazole, are they not that effective ? or do they have ingredients not allowed in natural competitions ?

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Pick up some Epistane ... try 10mg's on the first day and then go do squats.

My bet - is that us old guys feel an immediate "lift" from Epi - I certainly experienced it. I honestly don't think I have "Low T" ... but certainly my test wouldn't be as great as it was when I was 20 - and I know for a fact time has done a number on my body's ability to heal itself and perform certain lifts.

Can't hurt and it will help you make up your mind.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
i contemplated this issue as i'm only in my early 20's.

I had T in the 300's. I had not experienced life with appreciable levels and figured TRT wouldn't be worth the hassle and risk for my age of fertility etc..

However, after being on TRT, its totally changed my life. I'm a completely different person. I used to be anxious constantly, a worry wort. Trouble sleeping etc...Now my life its a complete 180. If you are remaining with low-T simply to compete, you must realize there is more to life than just those moments on stage...testosterone makes a world of difference on your mental health.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
stack a testbooster with a GH booster and anti estrogen aka an OTC "AI"

I like stacks like Erase, DAA, HGH UP.

Another example is Triazole, Testo Pro, HGH Pro

Novadex xt, Bio Forge, Powerful

the stacks are never ending.

Stuff like DAA with another testbooster are fun too.

Kurjak

Kurjak

Awards
As far as DAA goes, I'm doing 2 months with AI Sports Nutritions DAA. You get 100 servings for $19.99 you can't beat that. I'm just finishing up my first month right now with some noticeable increases in strength. The best way to run DAA is with a test boosting stack. I'm running TestoPro, Stoked (to keep estrogen levels at bay) and HGHup. You run these fellas together and you are on a fast track to some healthy gains.

Linda Albert

Banned
Awards
Really you don't hurt your body when you are at the age of 20. Don't quit but don't strain much?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Just remember to be careful with the AI's. You dont whant to hurt your joints.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
As far as DAA goes, I'm doing 2 months with AI Sports Nutritions DAA. You get 100 servings for $19.99 you can't beat that. I'm just finishing up my first month right now with some noticeable increases in strength. The best way to run DAA is with a test boosting stack. I'm running TestoPro, Stoked (to keep estrogen levels at bay) and HGHup. You run these fellas together and you are on a fast track to some healthy gains.
exactly. A nice testbooster or two stacked with a GH product and AI will be nice.

Also look into Anabeta.