Gaining mass and the right supplements!

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
About to try a few new supplements to gain some mass. I was thinking about...

Ultimate nutrition ISO mass xtreme gainer (after workout, morning)

HGHup (as directed)

Testopro (as directed)

Ultimate nutritions Horsepower ( as directed)

Xtend (during and after workout)

And i have about half a bottle of Sustain Alpha i would like to work into my routine. Any suggestions? Should i just take both SA and testopro?

All these supplements along with 3500-4000 cal. a day and with fish oils and multivitamins.

Any suggestions or comments are welcome!

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
About to try a few new supplements to gain some mass. I was thinking about...

Ultimate nutrition ISO mass xtreme gainer (after workout, morning)
Just saving your money on food would probably be more effective

HGHup (as directed)

Testopro (as directed)

Ultimate nutritions Horsepower ( as directed)

Xtend (during and after workout)

And i have about half a bottle of Sustain Alpha i would like to work into my routine. Any suggestions? Should i just take both SA and testopro?

All these supplements along with 3500-4000 cal. a day and with fish oils and multivitamins.

Any suggestions or comments are welcome!
The best natty stack would be Activate Xtreme and Triazole. Xtend is fine for during workout, but don't worry about a mass gainer just eat food.

primetime74

primetime74

Awards
Its a ton of pills but I love Animal products. I was doing really well stacking Animal Stak and Pump along with GNC Amplified Creatine. For post work out I was using Cyto Gainer and before bed Syntha 6.

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
yeah i actually tried stacking animal stak and m-stak and i got some good results. along with iso mass and horsepower so im hoping to see some improvement with the new stuff im trying

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would have to say universal nutrition animal-mstak stacked with there Iso-stak. I've prob done around 50 cycles of mstak and for the first time thru in 3 tabs of iso stak and I'm up 5lb, have crazy pumps 24/7 and nasty thick veins.

I'm debating on using x factor advanced or DAA next....