natural testosterone and the seasons
- 08-23-2010, 12:53 AM
- 08-23-2010, 07:17 AM
there may be some truth in that Living in the UK we dont get a lot of hot sunshine ,I notice that when i go to Spain and sit out in the sun , that i feel hornier .Whether its the sun directly on the genital area (wearing shorts here i add) i dont know , but its an interesting thought" natural testosterone and the seasons "
10-02-2010, 02:24 PM
There may be some truth to it on the basis of a particular species breeding time. Years of trial and error will gear an organism to reproduce when its most optimal. So if a population of birds have a higher survival rate of offspring when mating in early spring - their endocrine system will respond to observations of environmental shifts. So when spring time comes their test spikes and the fun begins.
We, as humans, do not follow that pattern so that's why I'm only calling it plausible.
By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
09-20-2011, 08:05 PM
vitamin D. Increase insulin sensitivity, overall health and test levels
...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
Similar Forum Threads
- By slim21 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-27-2008, 02:23 PM
- By ROSSELL_34 in forum SupplementsReplies: 49Last Post: 05-19-2008, 05:28 PM
- By SeanDylan in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-29-2008, 10:41 AM
- By Shyne in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-28-2008, 12:43 PM
- By Moyer in forum SupplementsReplies: 18Last Post: 10-20-2006, 08:56 AM