where's bobo?

1. where's bobo?

I joined because of Bobo, how every touted his physique and that fact he even gained Alan Aragon's respect. I was looking to learn from him. Where is he now?

2. If you're talkin about who I think you're talkin about, look in your friends/contacts list in your profile, see the red guy.
    PHF Rep

3. He switches his avatar username to suit his multiple personalities, or which side of the bed he woke up on.(Heh jk )
    I'd say Dwight is your man.
    •   

4. I was looking for Yukon Cornelius the other day and then remember that it's not Christmas anymore.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

5. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    I was looking for Yukon Cornelius the other day and then remember that it's not Christmas anymore.
    You think we can get him to change his name to GobbleGobble in the spirit of thanksgiving ?

6. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    You think we can get him to change his name to GobbleGobble in the spirit of thanksgiving ?
    Maybe...or The Great Pumpkin on Halloween. Both?
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

7. That evil clown pic was classic...

-John

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

8. Thanks guys. He's been touted as the best nutritionist with a shredded physique. no disrespect, but alan aragon does not have an impressive physique.

9. Quote Originally Posted by jessedha View Post
    Thanks guys. He's been touted as the best nutritionist with a shredded physique. no disrespect, but alan aragon does not have an impressive physique.
    If you do some digging you might find a thread where Bobo mentions that married life and other obligations have taken their toll. Does that mean he is no longer knowledgeable? Of course not. Don't judge a book by its cover bro.

10. I remember the evil clown/bobo identity. Gotta love all the different incarnations
    Official Get Diesel Representative
    PM me with any questions

11. He's on the corner.
    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcOQT5IeEUA"]YouTube- The Beastie Boys - Bobo On The Corner[/nomedia]

12. The Bobo legend lives on!

No one will ever forget that damn clown lol. Its imprinted in my brain.
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

13. What was that pic from, Stephen King's It?
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

14. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    The Bobo legend lives on!

No one will ever forget that damn clown lol. Its imprinted in my brain.
    That's the first AVATAR I looked for when I started back up here at AM, lol

15. I love Dwight.

"Michael is like Mozart, and I'm like Butch Cassidy. You mess with Mozart and you're gonna get bullet in your head, courtesy of Butch Cassidy."

16. Just outta curiosity how long has the board been around?

I joined in 2004 I believe. Did Bobo start the board?

17. Nah Bobo took over the board from Chemo, I believe it has been around since the late 90's, not sure though.

18. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Nah Bobo took over the board from Chemo, I believe it has been around since the late 90's, not sure though.
    It started 10-05-2002. So we just surpassed the 8 year anniversary.

So for some nostalgia... I give to you... the first thread ever on AM.

First test thread...
    The Historic PES Legend

19. It was a lot better back than also. No sponsors so no BS.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bobo Bobo Bobo Merry Christmas CONTEST-
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 01-15-2010, 12:57 PM
  2. Bobo...paging bobo!
    By poison in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-08-2007, 04:42 PM
  3. To Bobo
    By drewmofpo in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 8