Building Muscle Post PH Days

J

JMD199123

Awards
So i did take some PH, last time being about seven months ago. Did a tren/sd stack, great results, messed up pct and down hill from there. I have recovered some from help from others but learned my lesson and will NEVER touch them again, not worth it. I am now looking beyond that and have put those days behind me. Been researching now and here is my plan just to hopefully get some bulking going and throwing on some solid pounts so here it is, please creatique me if you see something wrong or something to add, thats why i am posting it, going to be based off of a month cycle;

-MHP T-Bomb 2 (I have done some reading and have found a good price for it so i was going to give it a try and see what i could get, its a natty t booster so was going to see what happens.)
-USP Labs PowerFULL (Now i need some insight if it would be a great/good/bad/horrible idea to put these two products together. I was going to take both of these products on a month scale or would it be better to use one for a month then use the other one the next month??)
-For a pre workout i have NO-Shotgun
-Protein i have ON's 100% Whey
-Powdered form glutamine
-Multivitamin, fishoils, milk thistle, calcium pills

Let me know if it is a good idea to stack t bomb and powerfull and if it would have any benefit in doing so. It would be a lot of pill swallowing if i did with those two and all the other ones (mv, fish oils, etc...).

Thanks ahead for the feedback and realize you can rip me a new one if i am being naieve in trying to stack these but that is why i am asking.

U

UKStrength

So i did take some PH, last time being about seven months ago. Did a tren/sd stack, great results, messed up pct and down hill from there. I have recovered some from help from others but learned my lesson and will NEVER touch them again, not worth it. I am now looking beyond that and have put those days behind me. Been researching now and here is my plan just to hopefully get some bulking going and throwing on some solid pounts so here it is, please creatique me if you see something wrong or something to add, thats why i am posting it, going to be based off of a month cycle;

-MHP T-Bomb 2 (I have done some reading and have found a good price for it so i was going to give it a try and see what i could get, its a natty t booster so was going to see what happens.)
-USP Labs PowerFULL (Now i need some insight if it would be a great/good/bad/horrible idea to put these two products together. I was going to take both of these products on a month scale or would it be better to use one for a month then use the other one the next month??)
-Powdered form glutamine

Let me know if it is a good idea to stack t bomb and powerfull and if it would have any benefit in doing so. It would be a lot of pill swallowing if i did with those two and all the other ones (mv, fish oils, etc...).

Thanks ahead for the feedback and realize you can rip me a new one if i am being naieve in trying to stack these but that is why i am asking.
Seems like a reasonable stack to me mate, you could always just go with the basics:

Hope this helps mate. NutraPlanet's also having a big sale on Primordial Performance products at the moment, you should check it out:

BIG SALE ON PRIMORDIAL PERFORMANCE SUPPLEMENTS AT NUTRAPLANET!

M

mdotmdot

Awards
phyto-testerone, activate extreme, testopro, bulk 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran (see the planet) also see the tnt stack at the planet.

These are all good field tested lol. The list is not exaustive though.

R

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
i added and took a couple things:

CreaPure
Beta Alanine (pp's)
IBCAA (pp's)
Whey Protein (needtowhey is nice)
Fish Oil
Multi-Vitamin/Mineral (trueprotein is great for there three a day)
ASGT or Adderllin for Pre-WO
this is a great stack for energy and muscle growth for sure!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
i added and took a couple things:

CreaPure
Beta Alanine (pp's)
IBCAA (pp's)
Whey Protein (needtowhey is nice)
Fish Oil
Multi-Vitamin/Mineral (trueprotein is great for there three a day)
ASGT or Adderllin for Pre-WO
this is a great stack for energy and muscle growth for sure!
needto's whey tastes GREAT, I love WheyToBuildMuscle

C

Chico222

Awards
Its great you're looking into raising your test naturally. Look into stinging nettle root, its been shown to raise free test, which is the test that builds muscle. Total test is great, but free test is the ticket. Another good investment in my opinion is raising your growth hormone, look into gaba, its in a lot of pm supplements.

A

airram479

Awards
  • Established
Click on the Primordial Performance link in the supplements section---they'll get you to where you need to be.

jason1000

jason1000

Awards
  • Established
I feel that you can still build some muscle naturally given your stats. Don't know what your bodyfat% is but you could most likely gain 20 lbs but it will take a LONG time plus you will gain extra fat.

Cutting while natural is great plus you will notice your body looking better way faster.

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
I'm a fan of good old DHEA. It is cheap and everywhere sells it.

EatMeat

EatMeat

Awards
look into different types of creatine and bcaas/glutamine for sure.

SD/Tren is like the harshest ones you could do. one day if you went and took some h drol or epistane for a proper cycle with good pct you would love it and not have any problems. until then, try some D aspartic acid.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could definitely stack the T-Bomb and PowerFULL.
There are better test/GH stacks out there though. Take a look at HghUp by App Nut for a GH booster if you haven't already made your purchase.

I'm currently taking I-Force's Tropinol, new test booster, along with some DAA, with pretty good results, and I've always had success with I-Force's Reversitol V2.

G

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
Xfactor, glucose/insulin supps-recompadrol, anabolic pump, etc. T bomb 2, well if gnc carries it, I would not consume it. As others said there are better combos, DAA would be a must. As for GH suppls APP nut makes a few, IM using IGF2, I love it. Why not try formestane, its technically a ph/ai but it wont **** you up, a simple test booster after words with DAA would be more than enough! I have abused it for up to 10 weeks and felt strong as hell, used lean xtreme and fenugreek afterwords and felt fine, blood work was all normal

-Powdered form glutamine

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its great you're looking into raising your test naturally. Look into stinging nettle root, its been shown to raise free test, which is the test that builds muscle. Total test is great, but free test is the ticket. Another good investment in my opinion is raising your growth hormone, look into gaba, its in a lot of pm supplements.

true, you should run FREE TEST :lmao:

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
The GABA is good. 3 gm at night. ZMA is also great before bed. I like using the DAA 3 gm pre workout.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently taking I-Force's Tropinol, new test booster, along with some DAA, with pretty good results, and I've always had success with I-Force's Reversitol V2.
The GABA is good. 3 gm at night. ZMA is also great before bed. I like using the DAA 3 gm pre workout.
Im hearing a lot about DAA, how do you guys like it? And are the results at all noticeable in a short time?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im hearing a lot about DAA, how do you guys like it? And are the results at all noticeable in a short time?
It's not going to pack on mass, but it'll help maintain an anabolic/anti-catabolic environment

V

viper23

Awards
i got gyno of 3weeks on dbol, its a lump about the size of a penny under my right nipple, i went to the doctors he sent me to the hospital to see a speicalist at the hospital he had a feel of it and said it should just go with in time, im no doctor but i cant see the lump jst going away. he put a huge needle in me which was the most painful thing ive done in my life and said he will have results for me in 2 weeks. Has any1 ever had theres just go away????? ( or smaller ) thanks, /

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be honest I don't know if the DAA did anything for me when I took it. Maybe increased strength, but I stopped taking it and I'm still taking Tropinol which i started with DAA and I'm still getting strength gains and good libido etc etc. And I was taking 2 servings DAA a day. Maybe I should try out different brands though.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SARMS

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the are mildly suppressive- used in pct- do NOT require a pct

and produce amazing fatloss/ muscle gains for products in their field

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
I used NP DAA Powder in my PWO. I gained strength, and like using it. I will buy another one tomorrow.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
oh, and I have never had a lump. I stayed natural well into my 20s.

EatMeat

EatMeat

Awards
i got gyno of 3weeks on dbol, its a lump about the size of a penny under my right nipple, i went to the doctors he sent me to the hospital to see a speicalist at the hospital he had a feel of it and said it should just go with in time, im no doctor but i cant see the lump jst going away. he put a huge needle in me which was the most painful thing ive done in my life and said he will have results for me in 2 weeks. Has any1 ever had theres just go away????? ( or smaller ) thanks, /
That's pretty ridiculous, all he needed to do was prescribe you a serm for short term treatment.

you can buy a SERM (tamoxifen) at research chem sites without a prescription.

do your research and the lump is totally reversible as long as you dont let it stay there and treat it.

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Id stack: powerFULL(all pre bedtime)GABA(all pre-bed), creatine, beta alanine, carnitine, BCAA, glutamine. whey iso, casein.

T boosters: HyperTest/Titanium or HCGenerate. stacking the 1st two are pretty much HCGenerate. Look whats in the stuff.

X

Xerxes

Awards
  • Established
How about real gear? Twice the results and fewer sides?

I always use creatine monohydrate with beta alanine.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Before bed I like, last meal 1 to 1 1/2 hour before sleeping. ZMA, 3GM GABA, 1-2 Caps Melatonin, 5gm Glutamine, Good Stuff. How much is a good dose of L dopa for GH output prior to bed???

X

Xerxes

Awards
  • Established
Before bed I like, last meal 1 to 1 1/2 hour before sleeping. ZMA, 3GM GABA, 1-2 Caps Melatonin, 5gm Glutamine, Good Stuff. How much is a good dose of L dopa for GH output prior to bed???
I do 240mg prior to bed, some people may consider this to high. Most L-Dopa products are dosed @ 120mg, from my understanding at least.