Looking to gain 15 lbs lean mass

B

billyXarruda

Awards
OK this is my first post here. I've been lurking these forums for awhile and also on the AMs site. So I figured I'd finally post a question looking for some advice. I'm 27 now and have been lifting for quite a few years. Although the past year I haven't been quite as disciplined due to injuries, health and other personal problems. But I'm ready now to get back into the groove of things and I want some advice on what I should take to increase in size. I would really to put on a good ten lbs in the next 6-8 weeks with cutting down some unwanted body fat(most my belly) My diet is great I need no help there and I've got some routines in mind. But I just need something (natural) good to take to help with my pumps, energy, size, and libido. Being 27 I've definitely noticed a decrease in T-levels. I've still got a good libido, don't get me wrong, but if it was better I wouldn't complain.
A few years back I did a Superdrol/Epistane stack. It was absolutely ridiculous. I gained almost 34 lbs in just about 7 weeks. No lie. And during my PCT from that I only lost about 8 lbs. I don't really want to go that route again due to some of the negative side effects I had from that. I also tried jungle warfare back in the day and that worked real good for me.
I've been doing some research lately about test boosters and natural alternatives to steroids but pretty much everything is hit or miss. I can't find any solid reviews of anything. I see a lot about 6-oxo, methoxy, IGF-1(which seems to be pretty bogus). The only thing I'm currently taking is Arginine, Tribulus and ZMA. They all work IMO but I just want to see better results. I know I'm not going to have a cycle that's comparable to the one I mentioned above but like I said a good 10-15 lbs of lean mass would be nice to add in the next 6-8 weeks. Thanks guys.
-Billy

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
People are talking about natadrol but I have no idea. Seems expensive and kinda fishy.

Sustain and Diesel Test Hardcore got me 1.5lbs of sticking weight a week. My stomach decided DTH just wasnt its thing after that and I cant take it anymore.

R

ronw2

Banned
Awards
H-Drol is a decent one to try...should put on some muscle and burn some fat as long as your diet is good and your doing some cardio.
If its mass your looking for you could try P-Plex. Great in the strength department and mass gains. You can still get these on ebay between 33-38 bucks each bottle with shipping included in that price. Pretty good deal I would say.

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
...you do realize hes asking about natural products right?

B

billyXarruda

Awards
ANy one know anythign about the diesel test/sunami stack or thermolife t-bol stack with something? Any good/bad feedback?

ana420

ana420

Awards
I was expecting a natural BBing discussion. Get on that creatine, eat your red meats and train hard

J

JimmyV2010

Awards
I used BioForge - gained 7lb lean. Solid Test booster

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
H-Drol is a decent one to try...should put on some muscle and burn some fat as long as your diet is good and your doing some cardio.
If its mass your looking for you could try P-Plex. Great in the strength department and mass gains. You can still get these on ebay between 33-38 bucks each bottle with shipping included in that price. Pretty good deal I would say.
No steroids in the natural BB section. And I don't even wanna hear the term prohormone. There just weak steroids that are harder on the liver.....

ADAM multivitamin. Lot of fish oil. Cissus for injuries. Creapure if you respond. Liver tabs. The stuff you already take is all good, except for maby the trib.

Also, with injuries, I don't know how much of a good idea these anti-estrogenic test boosters would be. I know that for me, rezveratrol made my joint's hurt.

C

Cubate

Awards
I increased my intake of mono and poly fats along with 60 starchy carbs with plain yogurt, nuts and bread totaling 600 calories extra per day for 2 weeks. I lost 3 pounds of fat and gained 1/4 inch of muscle on biceps. Diet is key. Too little and your catabolic. Too much and your fat!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best Natty Boosters IMO in no order.
-Mass Addiction
-Testopro
-Phytotest

really liked ASGT too.

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you're really natty.. Why don't you just take Stinging Nettle Extract and Fenugreek Extract at high doses? It's cheaper, and probably more effective..

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
i say just food creatine and protein. no shortcuts really

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're really natty.. Why don't you just take Stinging Nettle Extract and Fenugreek Extract at high doses? It's cheaper, and probably more effective..
another good route as well. reality is your probably not gonna gain 15 lbs quickly with supplements. Food and Training will get you there...maybe not as fast as youd like but thats the most important aspect.

R

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
OK this is my first post here. I've been lurking these forums for awhile and also on the AMs site. So I figured I'd finally post a question looking for some advice. I'm 27 now and have been lifting for quite a few years. Although the past year I haven't been quite as disciplined due to injuries, health and other personal problems. But I'm ready now to get back into the groove of things and I want some advice on what I should take to increase in size. I would really to put on a good ten lbs in the next 6-8 weeks with cutting down some unwanted body fat(most my belly) My diet is great I need no help there and I've got some routines in mind. But I just need something (natural) good to take to help with my pumps, energy, size, and libido. Being 27 I've definitely noticed a decrease in T-levels. I've still got a good libido, don't get me wrong, but if it was better I wouldn't complain.
A few years back I did a Superdrol/Epistane stack. It was absolutely ridiculous. I gained almost 34 lbs in just about 7 weeks. No lie. And during my PCT from that I only lost about 8 lbs. I don't really want to go that route again due to some of the negative side effects I had from that. I also tried jungle warfare back in the day and that worked real good for me.
I've been doing some research lately about test boosters and natural alternatives to steroids but pretty much everything is hit or miss. I can't find any solid reviews of anything. I see a lot about 6-oxo, methoxy, IGF-1(which seems to be pretty bogus). The only thing I'm currently taking is Arginine, Tribulus and ZMA. They all work IMO but I just want to see better results. I know I'm not going to have a cycle that's comparable to the one I mentioned above but like I said a good 10-15 lbs of lean mass would be nice to add in the next 6-8 weeks. Thanks guys.
-Billy
the underlined part i think your expecting too much and to loos fat and put on mucle plus in only 6-8 weeks is a bit inrealistick EVEN ON steroids.
if where talking water retention then yes can be done. or if your VERY below your natty size. (in wich case you should buld up foundation on your own)

that being said here are a couple things i rec for sure to help you out and deff see to see better results:
Sustain alphaLV from pp "Resveratrol blocks estrogen and boosts testosterone so would be nice"
TESTOSTERONE CONVERSION FACTOR-1 from pp 'VERY good to raise test"
ASGT from LG "great boost and pump"
and ofcourse a good whey protein powder to use daily.

good luck. :)

BTW IGF-1LR3 is FAR from bogus its in my opinion better then hgh and more cost effective. mosf of the growth you get from hgh is from the igf (is is whats made when the hgh is broken down in the liver and re cerculated.
grows new cells, ect. alot fo stuff. but i dont rec igf for you as you need ot have alot for knowledge abotu this stuff and aas before yousing and you dont seem to . (no offence ment)

D

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If there were natty products that allowed you to gain 15lbs lbm in even 3 months , we would all eat that **** like candy =]

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
d-aspartic acid looks like a promising new natty sup. Testforce and TCF-1....looking forward to the logs.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
Go heavy and sleep often.
Do: Deads, heavy bench, squats, weighted pull-ups, Push-press.
Don't: Arm days, delts, cardio or abs.

oh yeah, and 32 oz lean beef ED.

N

NapoleanComp

Awards
just eat bro no supps required!
What this guy said. If you're looking for an all natural solution to putting on 15lbs of lean mass, you're not going to find it outside of an excellent diet and training program.

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Natural. Stack: hypertest hghpro krealk creatine darkmatter. You should be able to reach your goals.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That works but it's also the slow way of doing things. Having good training and diet is always necessary, but with supplementation you can see the same results faster IMO. Since he gave a time window of 6-8 weeks, I'd say hastiness is a factor, lol.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Well it's been more than 6-8 weeks. It would be neat to hear how things worked out for the guy, but I don't think he even post's here.