Squats and deadlifts - ESSENTIAL? Aid in debate

Squelchy

Awards
Hello all, first time poster here. Basically I'm having a debate on another forum about how essential squats and deadlifts are on gaining, and I've been challenged to create a thread here questioning my points.

First, let me clarify thed efinition of the word ESSENTIAL for anyone who doesn't know (such as one chap in the other debate). Essential means completely necessary. Not "very helpful," not "almost necessary," but COMPLETELY necessary.

Now, let me clarify the debate before asking for opinions. One of the guys in this debate is saying that squats and deads are ESSENTIAL to building muscle. My personal position is that they are incredibly useful in doing so and almost everybody should have them in their routine, but are NOT essential any more than any other exercise is completely necessary for building muscle.

I have given several examples to prove my point. One such eample was Dorian Yates, 6 time Olympia winner who at 5'10" stood on stage at an unbelievably lean and dry 260+lbs. Apparently this example is somehow invalid because he's an "old" bodybuilder, as if this somehow invalidates his insane size that he built without squats and deadlifts. I also used examples of paraplegic bodybuilders (who you can find on Google) who can't even move their legs yet have still built huge levels of mass without squatting and deadlifting. I even used myself as an example who continued to gain well with a fractured ankle for more than 6 months without training my legs.

Another thing I mentioned is that while squats and deads are great for most people, for some people because of their height, limb length, leverages, differing muscles dominances, etc. that squats and deads might be better replaced with other exercises.

So basically, my question is this. Bearing in mind the examples of people who have built incredible mass without squatting and deadlifting, who is right? To me it's a no-brainer. They're incredibly useful and most people should be doing them but are not ESSENTIAL (i.e. totally necessary and impossible to get by without), otherwise there would be no paraplegic bodybuilders at all and Dorian Yates never would've won an Olympia. Unfortunately this other chap lacks common sense and openmindedness.

So, please, thoughts?

Squelchy

Awards
Hey, I squat and deadlift because they're amazing exercises, I'm not saying they're not, nor am I saying that most people wouldn't be better off doing them. What I AM saying is that it's possible to build an amazing physique without them and they're not essential, as demonstrated by the examples I provided, and I'm also saying that a select few people would be better off not doing them at certain points in their training lives due to things like leverages, weak lower back, etc.

If you, like most people, will get the results you're after doing them, then do them. I'm just saying it's possible to get results without them and a minority of people will be better off not doing them. It's stupid to think absolutely everybody is in the same boat and these two exercises are magic.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
Thank you everyone,

I wasn't sure what else to say to tell this guy Squats And Deadlifts CANNOT be replaced by leg press if you expect to still have the same rate of muscle growth.

Squelchy

Awards
Nobody said anything about the same rate, did they? You said ESSENTIAL. Perhaps you need to look that word up in the dictionary. It means NECESSARY, i.e. you said growth would be IMPOSSIBLE without them, which is clearly not the case (and this is especially true of taller lifters).

Squelchy

Awards
And again, perhaps you can explain Dorian Yates' incredible development without squats and deads? Was it black magic perhaps? What about paraplegic bodybuilders? Surely they have employed wizardry.

Squelchy

Awards
You need to draw a distinction between helpful/positive/useful and ESSENTIAL. There is a difference.

I notice you also keep failing to address how paraplegic bodybuilders have grown without squatting and deading. That issue won't go away just because you won't respond to it.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
I SAID GROWTH WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE??

are you ****ing retarded dude? can you even read??

i said it increases your rate of growth! which is true.. ur an idiot

now shut the hell up with all ur retarded arguments.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
You need to draw a distinction between helpful/positive/useful and ESSENTIAL. There is a difference.

I notice you also keep failing to address how paraplegic bodybuilders have grown without squatting and deading. That issue won't go away just because you won't respond to it.
YOU CAN GROW WITHOUT SQUATS!! YES ITS TRUE, WOW YOUR SO SMART!! happy?? jeez us christ man

I'M SAYING IF YOU DO!! SQUAT THAT YOU GROW FASTER. IN ALL CASES!

Squelchy

Awards
I SAID GROWTH WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE??

are you ****ing retarded dude? can you even read??

i said it increases your rate of growth! which is true.. ur an idiot

now shut the hell up with all ur retarded arguments.
What you said was (and this is a direct quotation) "there is really nothing you can say to make me think that one of those exercises isn't essential if you're taking your workout seriously" and you also said "those two exercises are written in stone." This is incorrect. There are people who take working out seriously who can't/don't squat and/or deadlift either because they can't or it's not wise for them to do so. I have provided examples of this. If someone is 6'5" with a very weak lower back and very long legs there are smarter exercise choices than back squats and deads. And again, fairly certain to win Mr Olympia 6 times you have to take working out quite seriously, yet Dorian didn't squat or dead. How do you explain that?

Perhaps it's you who needs reading lessons.

Squelchy

Awards
YOU CAN GROW WITHOUT SQUATS!! YES ITS TRUE, WOW YOUR SO SMART!! happy?? jeez us christ man

I'M SAYING IF YOU DO!! SQUAT THAT YOU GROW FASTER. IN ALL CASES!
Except this isn't true in all cases. People with very long legs, lower back weaknesses or injuries, or even just people for whom squatting doesn't hit 'the sweet spot.'

Do you really think a 6 time Olympia winner would drop squats if they were doing what he wanted them to? Not everyone is exactly the same, as hard as that may be for you to believe.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, strong first thread.

FACT: Squats and Deadlifts stimulate the body to produce and release the most amount of testosterone compared to any other exercise.

FACT: Testosterone facilitates bodily changes rapidly, providing anti-catabolism and require gym aggression.

FACT: You can grow without them, but they will increase the rate of protein turnover.

MYTH: You know what you are talking about.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
What you said was (and this is a direct quotation) "there is really nothing you can say to make me think that one of those exercises isn't essential if you're taking your workout seriously" and you also said "those two exercises are written in stone." This is incorrect. There are people who take working out seriously who can't/don't squat and/or deadlift either because they can't or it's not wise for them to do so. I have provided examples of this. If someone is 6'5" with a very weak lower back and very long legs there are smarter exercise choices than back squats and deads. And again, fairly certain to win Mr Olympia 6 times you have to take working out quite seriously, yet Dorian didn't squat or dead. How do you explain that?

Perhaps it's you who needs reading lessons.
if you have a weak lower back, you should be deadlifting.. ta da.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established

FACT: Squats and Deadlifts stimulate the body to produce and release the most amount of testosterone compared to any other exercise.

FACT: Testosterone facilitates bodily changes rapidly, providing anti-catabolism and require gym aggression.

FACT: You can grow without them, but they will increase the rate of protein turnover.

HAHAH thank you!!

Squelchy

Awards

So considering I agree with all of those facts, what exactly am I saying that's wrong?

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
So considering I agree with all of those facts, what exactly am I saying that's wrong?
that besides the extreme cases of people who cant use their legs, squats and deadlifts should MOST DEFINATELY be in a routine.

leg press won't get you to your potential as fast as squats can.

Squelchy

Awards
that besides the extreme cases of people who cant use their legs, squats and deadlifts should MOST DEFINATELY be in a routine.

leg press won't get you to your potential as fast as squats can.
Except that's not what I'm saying. Not mostly, anyway. I would make exceptions for injuries and certain different body structures where I would use alternative forms of squats and deadlifts, but for everybody else I agree, I'm just saying that for a small minority of people back squats and conventional deadlifts might not be ideal and that you can still develop extremely well without those exercises, yet somehow you've read that as "nobody at all should squat and deadlift," and I have no idea why.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
Except that's not what I'm saying. Not mostly, anyway. I would make exceptions for injuries and certain different body structures where I would use alternative forms of squats and deadlifts, but for everybody else I agree, I'm just saying that for a small minority of people back squats and conventional deadlifts might not be ideal and that you can still develop extremely well without those exercises, yet somehow you've read that as "nobody at all should squat and deadlift," and I have no idea why.
you've changed ur argument so many times i can't keep up..

if you can use your legs.. squat or deadlift if you wanna maximize growth potential. thats all. thank you.

Squelchy

Awards
But fine, let me give you another example. Someone 6'6", proportionately long legs and short arms, poor hip and ankle flexibility and a weak lower back, all of which combine to mean that the person can't back squat to parallel or do deadlifts off the floor without rounding their back.... in your mind they should still back squat and conventional deadlift should they?

Squelchy

Awards
you've changed ur argument so many times i can't keep up..

if you can use your legs.. squat or deadlift if you wanna maximize growth potential. thats all. thank you.
Please explain what I have changed it from and what I have changed it to, and support with quotations. Otherwise you're speaking out of your arse.

Squelchy

Awards
And just to clarify, I'm talking about back squats and conventional deadlifts here, not any squat or deadlift variation.

Squelchy

Awards
You also seem to think I'm using extreme examples to justify my point. Don't you get it? Extreme examples ARE my point. I completely agree that everyone who can back squat and conventional deadlift should, and those who aren't built for those lifts should find squat and deadlift variations that suit them, and the vast majority of people are going to be able to find some form of squat or deadlift which will vastly benefit them. I'm just saying there are ALWAYS a few exceptions to the rule, which is what you don't seem willing to accept.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
Please explain what I have changed it from and what I have changed it to, and support with quotations. Otherwise you're speaking out of your arse.
... it was us that were arguing on the other forum.. we both know what we said.. i'm not proving myself here anymore cuz ur an idiot.

someone else pick this up, he's been draining me on all these extreme cases for 2 days er suttin.

but last thing, have you ever seen a hexbar deadlift?? those work GREAT for all my very tall friends. now good day.

MY LAST POST.

Squelchy

Awards
but last thing, have you ever seen a hexbar deadlift?? those work GREAT for all my very tall friends. now good day.

MY LAST POST.
Gosh, hex bar deadlifts, wow, no, never heard of them.

Oh wait, yes I have. THEY ARE NOT CONVENTIONAL BARBELL DEADLIFTS WHICH IS WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
Gosh, hex bar deadlifts, wow, no, never heard of them.

Oh wait, yes I have. THEY ARE NOT CONVENTIONAL BARBELL DEADLIFTS WHICH IS WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT.
another detail you made up when you starting losing the argument.

Squelchy

Awards
another detail you made up when you starting losing the argument.
I didn't make up anything. The thread was about ass to grass back squats, then you mentioned deadlifts. Had you preceded that with "some form of" then it would be a different story, although even then there are exceptions to the rule.

Instead you chose to talk in absolutes, as if everyone is exactly the same.

And again, if you think I've changed my argument then please prove how by quoting me instead of talking out of your arse.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
I didn't make up anything. The thread was about ass to grass back squats, then you mentioned deadlifts. Had you preceded that with "some form of" then it would be a different story, although even then there are exceptions to the rule.

Instead you chose to talk in absolutes, as if everyone is exactly the same.

And again, if you think I've changed my argument then please prove how by quoting me instead of talking out of your arse.
last post. i'm gettin off after this.

didn't say anyone was the same, i stated squats and deadlifts are essential to a workout that wants to maximize growth potential.. i am right.

i'm not gunna go copy and paste, i'm not proving myself to anyone here, you know what was said, and your still wrong now, even with all your little revisions

me and all my tall friends are gunna continue to squat and deadlift and get huge.. you can preach whatever you'd like, but i wont stop believing in the squat or deadlift.

done.

Squelchy

Awards
last post. i'm gettin off after this.

didn't say anyone was the same, i stated squats and deadlifts are essential to a workout that wants to maximize growth potential.. i am right.

i'm not gunna go copy and paste, i'm not proving myself to anyone here, you know what was said, and your still wrong now, even with all your little revisions

me and all my tall friends are gunna continue to squat and deadlift and get huge.. you can preach whatever you'd like, but i wont stop believing in the squat or deadlift.

done.
In other words you can't provide evidence of me saying things I haven't said.

Nobody suggested you stop squatting and deadlifting. Nobody even said that squatting and deadlifting won't be extremely helpful in maximising growth potential, that's just something for whatever reason you think I said. What I ACTUALLY said is that for a minority of people back squats and conventional deadlifts aren't the best exercise choices, and for an even smaller minority (very small minority) such as those with injuries or extremely disproportionate limb lengths or muscles dominances, no squats or deads would be best, and I also said they're not essential to grow, since they're not.

Where you got "you shouldn't squat and deadlift" from I really have no idea since I've said repeatedly now that if you can, you should.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
If you can't squat to parallel you should start with a tall box squat, extra posterior-chain work, core work, flexibility/mobility and continue with it until you can hit at least parallel. If your low back isn't "strong enough" to squat work your damn core. Then leg press/hack squat to your little hearts content after you squat. If you "can't" deadlift conventional then sumo deadlift or hex-bar deadlift. But deadlift. Maybe you start with partials and continue to progress to full range as you flexibility, mobility, and core strength get up to par. But if you have legs you should be doing them.
ONLY WAY?? No, but incredibly stupid not to. Like trying to get big biceps when you can't even do pullups. Or triceps but I don't do dips.

meathed

meathed

Awards
But fine, let me give you another example. Someone 6'6", proportionately long legs and short arms, poor hip and ankle flexibility and a weak lower back, all of which combine to mean that the person can't back squat to parallel or do deadlifts off the floor without rounding their back.... in your mind they should still back squat and conventional deadlift should they?

Really? What about a Hobbit crossed with a duck-Billed Platypus, who does not have any arms and strangely webbed feet fixed at a 87.668 degree angle? Surely that would fit the criteria.

You are not Socrates in Plato's Euthyphro my friend, and the squat/dead lift dynamic is not a version of DCM morality. You have made several adaptations even from the first post on this forum. Give it up. Seriously. Physically deranged persons as well as those with the misfortune to be without lower extremities, cannot do said maneuvers. Got it. Drop it. Not to be a **** but you did make this your first thread broham.:ninja:

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
lol, drama.

funny stuff kids.

I was genetically screwed as far as legs go. But you know what, I gots some. Finally.

My legs slash twigs came from doing squats and deads.........You can see my fat azz and twigs in my Glycobol Log in my sig.

Not from the leg press, leg extensions, quad curls, or anything else..........F-in squats and deads until i get purple and dizzy.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i find it very hard to believe that dorian never squatted or deadlifted. mabye later on in his carreer he quit doing them but i cant imagine it wasnt a part of his training at some point.

Fet

Awards
i find it very hard to believe that dorian never squatted or deadlifted. mabye later on in his carreer he quit doing them but i cant imagine it wasnt a part of his training at some point.
http://www.dorianyates.net/dorian/site/showthread.php?t=600

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0KFY/is_3_26/ai_n25357600/pg_4/

HIGH-INTENSITY HOW-TO

1 Be objective in analyzing which exercises are best for you. Some conventional movements might not be suited for your physique. In my case, it was squats. After many years of being faithful to them, I realized that the relative lengths of my bodyparts restricted the range of motion for squats. When I switched to the leg press, I made much faster gains in quad size and sweep.

Squelchy

Awards
Really? What about a Hobbit crossed with a duck-Billed Platypus, who does not have any arms and strangely webbed feet fixed at a 87.668 degree angle? Surely that would fit the criteria.

You are not Socrates in Plato's Euthyphro my friend, and the squat/dead lift dynamic is not a version of DCM morality. You have made several adaptations even from the first post on this forum. Give it up. Seriously. Physically deranged persons as well as those with the misfortune to be without lower extremities, cannot do said maneuvers. Got it. Drop it. Not to be a **** but you did make this your first thread broham.:ninja:
Point out these adaptations with quotations then, if you can.

The funny thing is you're not actually disagreeing with anything I've said. You may not think my points are particularly worthwhile, but you're not disagreeing with them.
lol, drama.

funny stuff kids.

I was genetically screwed as far as legs go. But you know what, I gots some. Finally.

My legs slash twigs came from doing squats and deads.........You can see my fat azz and twigs in my Glycobol Log in my sig.

Not from the leg press, leg extensions, quad curls, or anything else..........F-in squats and deads until i get purple and dizzy.
Great, I'm pleased for you. Squats and deads have obviously done you a lot of good, which is in fact completey irrelevant to what I'm saying if you'd actually read what I wrote. I am saying there are some people for whom this won't be the case who would get better results from other movements. Do you deny this, that there are always exceptions to the rule? A simple yes or no.

Also, many thanks to the guy who provided the Dorian Yates info proving my point about how some people will get better results from movements other than squatting. But then what does a 6 time Olympia winner know, right?

meathed

meathed

Awards
The funny thing is you're not actually disagreeing with anything I've said. You may not think my points are particularly worthwhile, but you're not disagreeing with them.
Right, I am not in any disagreement here. I am merely pointing out the fact that this banter has become cyclical and non-specific and thus both sides are arguing a non sequitur. I would venture to say that you should agree to disagree in this matter. It is the most amicable outcome one could hope for.:cheers:

Squelchy

Awards
Right, I am not in any disagreement here. I am merely pointing out the fact that this banter has become cyclical and non-specific and thus both sides are arguing a non sequitur. I would venture to say that you should agree to disagree in this matter. It is the most amicable outcome one could hope for.:cheers:
I'm not bothered about amicable outcomes, I'm not planning on buying Juiced some wine and chocolates for Valentine's Day and romancing him on a bed of rose petals, I simply want to prove my point and have others agree with me, and that point is that back squats and conventional deads are NOT essential and in some cases are even best replaced with different exercises (possibly variations of those lifts or, as in Dorian Yates' case, something completely different such as the leg press).

Do any of us here genuinely think that we would know more about how to train Dorian Yates' body than he knew himself? I mean, honestly? The guy won 6 Olympias and was HUGE. Don't we think he would've been doing the exercises he knew from experience were giving him the best results?

People here seem to be going off and responding to things they think I have said instead of what I'm actually saying, and I have no idea why. Perhaps this is a provocative thread but even so, when people have responded to what I have ACTUALLY said then not one person has as yet disagreed with me.

And if someone DOES disagree then I would ask they quote the point they disagree with and explain why they disagree with it, instead of responding to things I haven't said.

Jsherbro

Jsherbro

Awards
"There is simply no other exercise and certainly no machine that produces the level of central nervous system activity, improved balance and coordination, skeletal loading and bone density enhancement, muscular stimulation and growth, connective tissue stress and strengthening, psychological demand and toughness, and overall systemic conditioning, than the correctly performed FULL SQUAT."

There is really no debate here. Squat and Deadlift demand the most from your body. Both mentally and physically. You will grow, boost your test. Breathing Squats are known to increase upper body mass also from holding such heavy weights on your back for such long periods at a time and taking deep breaths. Yates may not have squatted (which i wanna see those articles) but maybe he's the genetic freak (that he is) that didn't need it, but that doesn't mean most average joe's can get away with being Yates.

Squelchy

Awards
"There is simply no other exercise and certainly no machine that produces the level of central nervous system activity, improved balance and coordination, skeletal loading and bone density enhancement, muscular stimulation and growth, connective tissue stress and strengthening, psychological demand and toughness, and overall systemic conditioning, than the correctly performed FULL SQUAT."

There is really no debate here. Squat and Deadlift demand the most from your body. Both mentally and physically. You will grow, boost your test. Breathing Squats are known to increase upper body mass also from holding such heavy weights on your back for such long periods at a time and taking deep breaths. Yates may not have squatted (which i wanna see those articles) but maybe he's the genetic freak (that he is) that didn't need it, but that doesn't mean most average joe's can get away with being Yates.
Lmao, you're not responding to what I'm saying! Nobody is saying MOST average Joes will get optimal results without squatting! What I'm saying is that SOME people will get better results with alternative exercises, particularly A) those with body structures not well suited to the back squat, and B) those more advanced for whom the total systemic effect of squatting is less important than inducing appropriate levels of localised fatigue. A prime example of this is advanced powerlifter Dave Gulledge who had a lower body injury during the rehab time for which he increased his bench by 50lbs because he was handling loads so demanding on his body that his upper body recovered and grew more easily without the lower body work hampering its recovery. You can find loads about him on Google. There's another bodybuilder who severely limited lower body work for a year to achieve largely the same goal, I'll post his name if it comes to me.

Yes, MOST people will get excellent benefits from back squats and would be better off with them. This is not the case for EVERYBODY, and some people would be better suited to different exercises. This is a simple point. A simple yes or no disagreement and an explanation of why is all that's needed.

meathed

meathed

Awards
Lmao, you're not responding to what I'm saying! Nobody is saying MOST average Joes will get optimal results without squatting! What I'm saying is that SOME people will get better results with alternative exercises, particularly A) those with body structures not well suited to the back squat, and B) those more advanced for whom the total systemic effect of squatting is less important than inducing appropriate levels of localised fatigue. A prime example of this is advanced powerlifter Dave Gulledge who had a lower body injury during the rehab time for which he increased his bench by 50lbs because he was handling loads so demanding on his body that his upper body recovered and grew more easily without the lower body work hampering its recovery. You can find loads about him on Google. There's another bodybuilder who severely limited lower body work for a year to achieve largely the same goal, I'll post his name if it comes to me.

Yes, MOST people will get excellent benefits from back squats and would be better off with them. This is not the case for EVERYBODY, and some people would be better suited to different exercises. This is a simple point. A simple yes or no disagreement and an explanation of why is all that's needed.
Unless you have formal training and an accompanying degree in exercise science and/or an advanced knowledge of body kinesthetic, you are just spouting circumstantial brotelligence lacking any concrete evidence that you are or are not correct. Repeating ad nauseam "Yates never did 'em and he was HAAA-UUOOGE", or "mongoloids and bilateral amputees don't do 'em", is a useless premise for your conclusion. Stop being a tool.

Squelchy

Awards
Unless you have formal training and an accompanying degree in exercise science and/or an advanced knowledge of body kinesthetic, you are just spouting circumstantial brotelligence lacking any concrete evidence that you are or are not correct. Repeating ad nauseam "Yates never did 'em and he was HAAA-UUOOGE", or "mongoloids and bilateral amputees don't do 'em", is a useless premise for your conclusion. Stop being a tool.
Well, even though I disagree with you, at least you have explained the nature of your disagreement, so thank you.

Ultimately though, so much of lifting IS pure circumstantial "brotelligence" and trial and error though. How often to train muscles, how to organise how you train them, the volume you train them with, what exercises you use, etc. Surely you will acknowledge that ALL of this will vary on an individual by individual basis, and will even change within the circumstances of an individual as he or she becomes more advanced?

I mean, would you still train muscles with the exact same volume, frequency and exercises at 240lbs as you did at 140lbs?

This is one of my points. There are no 'rules.' That's why people train in different ways, particularly those intelligent enough to become more advanced, because there is no one right way to do things, there is only the way that is right FOR YOU. I mean, if Yates was getting results from leg press he wasn't from squats, wouldn't you agree it would have been stupid of him to discontinue leg press and stick with squats just because it's considered to be 'the thing to do?'

Just something to bear in mind.

Squelchy

Awards
finally you said something right.
Ah, I see you've given up on pretending you're addressing what I'm actually saying and have decided to engage in debating tactics more appropriate to your mental level.

Good work.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
Ah, I see you've given up on pretending you're addressing what I'm actually saying and have decided to engage in debating tactics more appropriate to your mental level.

Good work.
.. take a joke.. we've already decided that you were wrong

its over. let it go.

Squelchy

Awards
.. take a joke.. we've already decided that you were wrong

its over. let it go.
Please point out where one person has directly disgreed with something I have said. Quotations should be easy to provide.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
Please point out where one person has directly disgreed with something I have said. Quotations should be easy to provide.
they are making fun of you and calling you stupid

that means they're disagreeing. check any of the posts for reference.

Squelchy

Awards
they are making fun of you and calling you stupid

that means they're disagreeing. check any of the posts for reference.
They're making fun because they think my points are irrelevant to most people, and I agree, they are. That doesn't mean they're disagreeing with what I'm saying, just that they think it's pointless to say it. There's a difference.

Again, I challenge anyone to directly disagree with what I'm saying. Not comment on how relevant it is, but provide a quotation of something I have said they believe to be wrong and explain why they think it's wrong.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
They're making fun because they think my points are irrelevant to most people, and I agree, they are. That doesn't mean they're disagreeing with what I'm saying, just that they think it's pointless to say it. There's a difference.
"are you in loser denial or something?"

billymadison