NGA Nashville show

1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.03%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

NGA Nashville show

June 27th

Does anyone want to split a motel bill and help each other with color?

Right now I have my brother going along. there seems to be a bit of a problem with money right now. it would cost 20 $ for the prejudging for him and 30 $ for the night show, I emaild the promottor and asked if he could get in for free and havent heard a reply. and I dont have the money to give him .

if anyones interested let hme know. It'll help both of us out with money and help both of us out with color.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Did you type 30 bucks or 300 bucks?
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.82%

Unfortunately, I can't really help you with your dilemma, but I just did the NGA show in North Carolina (same promoter) and it was a fantastically run show. You will not be disappointed in doing that show. My trainer and friend, Eric Broser, guest-posed at the NC show and I believe he is also guest posing at the TN show as well. Be on the lok out for him....he is a Natural Freak!!!
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.03%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by rantorcha View Post
    Unfortunately, I can't really help you with your dilemma, but I just did the NGA show in North Carolina (same promoter) and it was a fantastically run show. You will not be disappointed in doing that show. My trainer and friend, Eric Broser, guest-posed at the NC show and I believe he is also guest posing at the TN show as well. Be on the lok out for him....he is a Natural Freak!!!
    ive heard of him. Yeah I called the promotor the other day and said he just got done the Nc show. Im glad you mentioned this.

Ive heard of Eric Broser.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.87%

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    ive heard of him. Yeah I called the promotor the other day and said he just got done the Nc show. Im glad you mentioned this.

Ive heard of Eric Broser.
    Eric is a great guy, I would recommend talking with him for a bit if you get the chance at the TN show.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.77%

And here I am guys! The NC show was incredible, having almost tripled in size (amount of competitors) in just one year. The guys at oxbodypromotions.com who run it do an amazing job...1st class all the way! It was my second year guest posing/judging and I will go back every time they ask me!
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.03%

okay see everyone at the show. I changed my mind this contest id rather have the motel to myself to collect my thoughts and have inner peace with myself. cheers everyone
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.64%

Good luck to everyone! I wish I could join too.
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.03%

lol. It was a year ago. There is one this year on November, same location, same promoter.

This year is supposed to be the biggest crowd the NGA Nashville night of champions has ever had.

Last year it was pretty packed and I got some crowd noise which made me feel good, on certain poses.
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.03%

This year I have the money, for all costs, Thank you God.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dr in Nashville?
    By fenstermaker in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-24-2011, 12:40 AM
  2. Nashville, TN - Trainers
    By Rivethead in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-24-2009, 05:30 AM
  3. Whats up, from Nashville
    By psycho in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5