John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
June 27th

Does anyone want to split a motel bill and help each other with color?

Right now I have my brother going along. there seems to be a bit of a problem with money right now. it would cost 20 $ for the prejudging for him and 30 $ for the night show, I emaild the promottor and asked if he could get in for free and havent heard a reply. and I dont have the money to give him .

if anyones interested let hme know. It'll help both of us out with money and help both of us out with color.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Did you type 30 bucks or 300 bucks?

rantorcha

rantorcha

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately, I can't really help you with your dilemma, but I just did the NGA show in North Carolina (same promoter) and it was a fantastically run show. You will not be disappointed in doing that show. My trainer and friend, Eric Broser, guest-posed at the NC show and I believe he is also guest posing at the TN show as well. Be on the lok out for him....he is a Natural Freak!!!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unfortunately, I can't really help you with your dilemma, but I just did the NGA show in North Carolina (same promoter) and it was a fantastically run show. You will not be disappointed in doing that show. My trainer and friend, Eric Broser, guest-posed at the NC show and I believe he is also guest posing at the TN show as well. Be on the lok out for him....he is a Natural Freak!!!
ive heard of him. Yeah I called the promotor the other day and said he just got done the Nc show. Im glad you mentioned this.

Ive heard of Eric Broser.

TaPo31

Awards
ive heard of him. Yeah I called the promotor the other day and said he just got done the Nc show. Im glad you mentioned this.

Ive heard of Eric Broser.
Eric is a great guy, I would recommend talking with him for a bit if you get the chance at the TN show.

Eric Broser

Eric Broser

Awards
And here I am guys! The NC show was incredible, having almost tripled in size (amount of competitors) in just one year. The guys at oxbodypromotions.com who run it do an amazing job...1st class all the way! It was my second year guest posing/judging and I will go back every time they ask me!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
okay see everyone at the show. I changed my mind this contest id rather have the motel to myself to collect my thoughts and have inner peace with myself. cheers everyone

TipTopShape

TipTopShape

Awards
  • Established
Good luck to everyone! I wish I could join too. :D

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol. It was a year ago. There is one this year on November, same location, same promoter.

This year is supposed to be the biggest crowd the NGA Nashville night of champions has ever had.

Last year it was pretty packed and I got some crowd noise which made me feel good, on certain poses.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This year I have the money, for all costs, Thank you God.