1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.33%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Alphadex

This seems very potent, has anybody used this yet, or is any body logging it?

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.67%

We've had some people run it and definitely notice it's strength. Honestly you can probably get away with just 1 cap per day.
    MYOKEM President/CEO | NITRAMINE - The Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINE - High Performance Lipolytic, Thermogenic Agent | MAGNITROPIN - High Performance Myotropic Agent | ALPHADEX - High Performance Hormone Modulator
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.33%

Quote Originally Posted by Myokemist View Post
    We've had some people run it and definitely notice it's strength. Honestly you can probably get away with just 1 cap per day.
    Thanks, I might have to pick some up!
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.67%

Quote Originally Posted by Jackedjack View Post
    Thanks, I might have to pick some up!
    Available at NutraPlanet now.
    MYOKEM President/CEO | NITRAMINE - The Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINE - High Performance Lipolytic, Thermogenic Agent | MAGNITROPIN - High Performance Myotropic Agent | ALPHADEX - High Performance Hormone Modulator
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I'm running it at about two weeks now at 2 per day. Def am trimming up a bit and getting stronger at the same time
    Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.88%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I can't wait to give ALPHADEX a run. Would be a solid addition to PCT
    Myokem Athlete
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.05%

I purchased mine on Amazon.

Following is the review I gave it.

I've been using this product as recommended for almost a month. I am on TRT and I'm in my mid 50s. As most know, the more testosterone you produce or induce the more your estrogen levels will increase due to the body's process of aromatase.

I was very estrogen dominant before I started TRT and I'm still fighting to keep it in check. My doctor provided me with DIM which constantly gave me headaches so I didn't use it. I've used Nolva as an inhibitor and it worked well but it is not available without a script and my doctor would not permit it. So, I've tried different products over the last couple years with little success.

Now I can't say that this product lives up to all it claims, thus only 4 stars... BUT... after about 2 weeks of use I now have nitetime wood which I haven't had since using Nolva over a year ago. Ok, maybe not a lot to be excited about but again, it is a sure indicator that it is counteracting the effects of estrogen dominance in me. This resultant affect has been constant for nearly two weeks... every night and morning.

I would like to give this product 5 stars and I still might as I continue to use it. I will likely buy another bottle after this one because it is working better than any other product I have used. I've been excited about these types of products before because of limited results which diminished over time and required that I take too many of them, so I reserve judgment and the fifth star till I see prolonged and continued improvement.

I am using the suggested one capsule a day. Just one, I like that. If one capsule works for me, as stubborn as my body is to balance estrogen, then I have reason to believe that many will find this to be a great product. I personally would recommend it.
    Ever FORWARD... NEVER go BACK!
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.8%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Poltergeist View Post
    I purchased mine on Amazon.

Following is the review I gave it.

I've been using this product as recommended for almost a month. I am on TRT and I'm in my mid 50s. As most know, the more testosterone you produce or induce the more your estrogen levels will increase due to the body's process of aromatase.

I was very estrogen dominant before I started TRT and I'm still fighting to keep it in check. My doctor provided me with DIM which constantly gave me headaches so I didn't use it. I've used Nolva as an inhibitor and it worked well but it is not available without a script and my doctor would not permit it. So, I've tried different products over the last couple years with little success.

Now I can't say that this product lives up to all it claims, thus only 4 stars... BUT... after about 2 weeks of use I now have nitetime wood which I haven't had since using Nolva over a year ago. Ok, maybe not a lot to be excited about but again, it is a sure indicator that it is counteracting the effects of estrogen dominance in me. This resultant affect has been constant for nearly two weeks... every night and morning.

I would like to give this product 5 stars and I still might as I continue to use it. I will likely buy another bottle after this one because it is working better than any other product I have used. I've been excited about these types of products before because of limited results which diminished over time and required that I take too many of them, so I reserve judgment and the fifth star till I see prolonged and continued improvement.

I am using the suggested one capsule a day. Just one, I like that. If one capsule works for me, as stubborn as my body is to balance estrogen, then I have reason to believe that many will find this to be a great product. I personally would recommend it.
    nice review man! glad you like it. I had bloodwork done after 4 weeks of 2 caps, e2 went from 26 to 12 lol
    Myokem - Join The Lab
    Defy Limitations
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.05%

Quote Originally Posted by Swolbraham View Post
    nice review man! glad you like it. I had bloodwork done after 4 weeks of 2 caps, e2 went from 26 to 12 lol
    Think I might up it to two caps a day and see what results I get. Thanks
    Ever FORWARD... NEVER go BACK!
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.8%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Poltergeist View Post
    Think I might up it to two caps a day and see what results I get. Thanks
    Just PM'd you back brother!
    Myokem - Join The Lab
    Defy Limitations

Similar Forum Threads

1. MAGNITROPIN AND ALPHADEX ARE HERE!!!
    By hulkish1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-27-2014, 12:21 PM
  2. full write up (alphadex and magnitropin)
    By hulkish1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-23-2014, 11:13 PM
  3. LAST CALL BEFORE THE EPIC DROP OF ALPHADEX AND MAGNITROPIN
    By Myokemist in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-22-2014, 02:04 PM
  4. 48 HOURS LEFT BEFORE MAGNITROPIN AND ALPHADEX DROP!!
    By Myokemist in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-21-2014, 12:37 PM