Alphadex

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
This seems very potent, has anybody used this yet, or is any body logging it?

Myokemist

Awards
We've had some people run it and definitely notice it's strength. Honestly you can probably get away with just 1 cap per day.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
We've had some people run it and definitely notice it's strength. Honestly you can probably get away with just 1 cap per day.
Thanks, I might have to pick some up!

Myokemist

Awards
dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I'm running it at about two weeks now at 2 per day. Def am trimming up a bit and getting stronger at the same time

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't wait to give ALPHADEX a run. Would be a solid addition to PCT

Poltergeist

Poltergeist

Awards
I purchased mine on Amazon.

Following is the review I gave it.

I've been using this product as recommended for almost a month. I am on TRT and I'm in my mid 50s. As most know, the more testosterone you produce or induce the more your estrogen levels will increase due to the body's process of aromatase.

I was very estrogen dominant before I started TRT and I'm still fighting to keep it in check. My doctor provided me with DIM which constantly gave me headaches so I didn't use it. I've used Nolva as an inhibitor and it worked well but it is not available without a script and my doctor would not permit it. So, I've tried different products over the last couple years with little success.

Now I can't say that this product lives up to all it claims, thus only 4 stars... BUT... after about 2 weeks of use I now have nitetime wood which I haven't had since using Nolva over a year ago. Ok, maybe not a lot to be excited about but again, it is a sure indicator that it is counteracting the effects of estrogen dominance in me. This resultant affect has been constant for nearly two weeks... every night and morning.

I would like to give this product 5 stars and I still might as I continue to use it. I will likely buy another bottle after this one because it is working better than any other product I have used. I've been excited about these types of products before because of limited results which diminished over time and required that I take too many of them, so I reserve judgment and the fifth star till I see prolonged and continued improvement.

I am using the suggested one capsule a day. Just one, I like that. If one capsule works for me, as stubborn as my body is to balance estrogen, then I have reason to believe that many will find this to be a great product. I personally would recommend it.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
I purchased mine on Amazon.

Following is the review I gave it.

I've been using this product as recommended for almost a month. I am on TRT and I'm in my mid 50s. As most know, the more testosterone you produce or induce the more your estrogen levels will increase due to the body's process of aromatase.

I was very estrogen dominant before I started TRT and I'm still fighting to keep it in check. My doctor provided me with DIM which constantly gave me headaches so I didn't use it. I've used Nolva as an inhibitor and it worked well but it is not available without a script and my doctor would not permit it. So, I've tried different products over the last couple years with little success.

Now I can't say that this product lives up to all it claims, thus only 4 stars... BUT... after about 2 weeks of use I now have nitetime wood which I haven't had since using Nolva over a year ago. Ok, maybe not a lot to be excited about but again, it is a sure indicator that it is counteracting the effects of estrogen dominance in me. This resultant affect has been constant for nearly two weeks... every night and morning.

I would like to give this product 5 stars and I still might as I continue to use it. I will likely buy another bottle after this one because it is working better than any other product I have used. I've been excited about these types of products before because of limited results which diminished over time and required that I take too many of them, so I reserve judgment and the fifth star till I see prolonged and continued improvement.

I am using the suggested one capsule a day. Just one, I like that. If one capsule works for me, as stubborn as my body is to balance estrogen, then I have reason to believe that many will find this to be a great product. I personally would recommend it.
nice review man! glad you like it. I had bloodwork done after 4 weeks of 2 caps, e2 went from 26 to 12 lol

Poltergeist

Poltergeist

Awards
nice review man! glad you like it. I had bloodwork done after 4 weeks of 2 caps, e2 went from 26 to 12 lol
Think I might up it to two caps a day and see what results I get. Thanks

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
This stuff is strong. Destroyed my hair line but I didn't know that was possible with it being natural

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Two dried out my joints and dropped my libido. This stuff is strong. Was using it to control E from viron/trib/endosurge T/ pine pollen (alternating days). Started 2 caps a week in and withing about 5 days the joints started hurting and libido dropped. Dropped to one pill for a few days and zero improvement. Stopped taking them and within a week joints are feeling good and popping boners left and right lol. I'll start back up with just one pill again maybe EOD and work up from there. Very happy with the strength!

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Two dried out my joints and dropped my libido. This stuff is strong. Was using it to control E from viron/trib/endosurge T/ pine pollen (alternating days). Started 2 caps a week in and withing about 5 days the joints started hurting and libido dropped. Dropped to one pill for a few days and zero improvement. Stopped taking them and within a week joints are feeling good and popping boners left and right lol. I'll start back up with just one pill again maybe EOD and work up from there. Very happy with the strength!
It is damn strong. 1 cap is good for me, 2 caps and my e2 with blood work is non existent lol

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
It is damn strong. 1 cap is good for me, 2 caps and my e2 with blood work is non existent lol
Definitely helps in the strength department and leaning effects. I usually run with a test booster to stop any libido loss