Optimize Testosterone Levels
Enhance Lean Muscle Mass
Improve Endurance
Cortisol Control
Exercise Recovery
Cognitive Support
Promote Bone and Joint Health

KSM-66 ™ Ashwagandha
KSM-66™ is the most concentrated full-spectrum ashwagandha extract available on the market today. It retains the full composite power of the raw ashwagandha herb in its natural form and delivers it in a consistent dosage with high potency. It is standardized to the highest percentage of withanolide content >5% (by HPLC), derived only from the roots. It is processed with a first of its kind extraction process that abstains from using alcohol or any synthetic solvents, based on the principles of ‘Green Chemistry’.
Understand what is being extracted

Some manufacturers use leaves of ashwagandha in their extracts which conflicts with the established Ayurvedic scope of practice. Ayurveda cautions that the leaf-extract is only for occasional external topical use and for use in cancer therapy, in an effort to kill malignant cells. The root-only extract is preferred when the objective is to attain overall systemic strengthening of the mind and body. The vast majority of clinical trials documented in PubMed include the use of root-based extracts. Furthermore, the only ashwagandha extracts listed in the US, British & Indian Pharmacopeia’s are all drawn exclusively from roots.

KSM-66® ashwagandha is a perfect non-hormonal anabolic sport supplemental ingredient that provides several ground breaking health benefits:

• Helps improve the rate of recovery following strenuous exercise
• Enhances energy and endurance
• Assists with muscle recovery
• May improve mental function, alertness and memory
• May improve oxygen usage
• Enhances the capacity to cope with physical and mental stresses

The Sports Authority of India accepts that ashwagandha is a non-dope drug and an energy booster par excellence.

• The withanolides >5% (by HPLC) in KSM-66® ashwagandha raises the endurance threshold of athletes.
• It acts through GABA receptors and thus reduces stress.
• It increases the neurological drive.
• High concentrations of withanolides >5% (by HPLC) in KSM-66® ashwagandha exert non-hormonal anabolic effects, assist muscle recovery, improve physical fitness and reduce both mental and physical fatigue.
• It contains branched chain amino acids such as leucine, associated with building and maintaining lean muscle mass
• It enhances the immune system via the increase in glutathione due to the inbuilt amino acid profile.
• Fructooligosachharides in KSM-66® ashwagandha promote healthy digestion, prevent infection and are crucial for overall health, colon health, bone health and mineral metabolism.

Goji Extract 40% (Lycium Barbarum)
Goji Berries are found in China, Mongolia, and the Himalayas, and have been used for over 6,000 years. Goji Berries are an excellent source of antioxidants including 18 amino acids, 21 trace minerals and carotenoids such as beta-carotene and zeaxanthin. There is also an abundant amount of sesquiterpenoids found in goji berry that assist with stimulating human growth hormone secretion via the pituitary gland. To further enhance growth hormone, goji berry also contains potassium, L-glutamine, and L-arginine.

Ergopure uses a pure Goji Extract containing 40% Lycium Barbarum polysaccharides.

Goji Berry Supports:
• Improved sexual function and fertility
• Enhanced growth hormone levels
• Increased libido
• Exercise recovery
• Boosting immune function
• Helping eyesight
• Rich in antioxidants

Mucuna Pruriens (98% L-Dopa) (HPLC Tested)

Mucuna Pruriens, also known as cowitch or velvet bean, is found in India, Africa, and the Caribbean. It contains a naturally occurring amino acid called L-Dopa which is very beneficial to both athletes and bodybuilders. Mucuna Pruririens supports the release of Luteinizing Hormone which may lead to higher levels of testosterone. Mucuna Pruriens also supports the production of growth hormone, which means more strength, endurance, and recovery. It doesn’t stop there though! Mucuna also may assist with lowering prolactin levels. Elevated prolactin levels leads to a decreased libido, which is the last thing most men want to deal with. Using Mucuna will combat the increase in these levels, keeping your attitude and libido sky high!
Mucuna Pruriens Supports:

• Improved mood and well being
• Deeper sleep
• Improved Testosterone levels
• Lowering prolactin
• Boosting libido

3,5-androstadiene-7,17-dione
(Also seen written as Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione)
3,5-androstadiene-7,17-dioneis a natural aromatase inhibitor derived from the 7 keto dhea metabolite. Destroying estrogen is not beneficial; increasing your testosterone to estrogen ratio however, is ideal. 3,5-androstadiene-7,17-dionesupports this action and regulates the testosterone:cortisol ratio. When it came time to have this material synthesized, we chose SavInd Inc to supply us due to their unparalleled reputation.

3,5-androstadiene-7,17-dioneSupports:
• Anti-Catabolism
• Lean mass gains
• Boosting testosterone
• Regulating Estrogen

Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)
As humans, we primarily receive Vitamin D3 when our skin is exposed to sunlight, however, it also can be obtained through supplementation & diet. For many of us, receiving Vitamin D3 through exposure to the sun is difficult due to our work schedules or remaining indoors during the cold fall and winter months. Vitamin D3 has been shown to increase testosterone levels in healthy men, and it may support muscle function. D3 is also vital to strengthening our immune system, bones, and mental wellness. This is a must have in anyone’s daily regimen.

Vitamin D3 Supports:
• Increased Testosterone
• Immune System Function
• Bone Health
• Protein Synthesis

Calcium Fructoborate
Calcium Fructoborate is a fruit mineral complex found naturally in fruits, nuts, legumes and vegetables. Results have shown that a single dose of 226 mg of CF promotes an increase of testosterone in blood levels by an average of 10.2% in male participants during the first 3 hours after treatment. All participants treated with CF exhibited an increased testosterone blood levels. The minimum response to the complex was a 4% increase and the highest response, 19.6%. The end result was an average increase of 10.2% the first 3 hours after treatment. The average increase in the serum level of free testosterone was 5.25%.

Calcium Fructoborate also promotes healthy bones and joints. 79% of participants reported significant increases in joint comfort and flexibility after 8 weeks of supplementation. Participants in another study reported a 66% increase in knee comfort after taking FruiteX-B in combination with vitamin C and vitamin D3. In vivo studies have confirmed that CF can enter the bloodstream intact.
Calcium Fructoborate Supports:
• Increased Testosterone
• Bone and Joint Health
• Vitamin D3 metabolism
• Calcium Metabolism

Supplements Facts
Serving Size - 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container - 90
Amount per
serving
KSM-66™ (Withania somnifera 250mg
[Root] extract standardized to 5%
withanolides)
Goji Berry Extract (Lycium
Barbarum 40% Polysaccharides) 300mg
Mucuna Pruriens (98% L-Dopa) 125mg
3,5-androstadiene-7,17-dione 25mg
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 1500i
Calcium Fructoborate 76mg

Suggested Use:
As a dietary supplement take 1 capsule 3 times daily, 20minutes before meals. Do not exceed 8 weeks of continuous use. Do not exceed recommended dosage.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Be on the look out for logs starting soon!! Links will be posted here for all to follow..

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
subbed...I must have been sleeping...I never even heard of myodyne...I like what I see....tried all ingredients excpet the AI....awesome looking formula

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
subbed...I must have been sleeping...I never even heard of myodyne...I like what I see....tried all ingredients excpet the AI....awesome looking formula
The slintropin and ergopure are spot on.. ingredient/mg wise. I LOVE GDAs

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Look what we have here! Dave from Myodyne was nice enough to hook me up with the entire line! I will be logging it in about 2 weeks as part of my PCT. I'll link it up for anyone who wants to follow. Also be on the lookout for a couple other logs starting soon. Thanks again!!

image-4036729670.jpg

Myodyne

Myodyne

Sponsor
Awards
Look what we have here! Dave from Myodyne was nice enough to hook me up with the entire line! I will be logging it in about 2 weeks as part of my PCT. I'll link it up for anyone who wants to follow. Also be on the lookout for a couple other logs starting soon. Thanks again!!

View attachment 80585
No problem man! Looking forward to seeing all the logs up and running. We will be releasing another shirt as well!

Ando55

Awards
ashwagandha, goji,mucuna with an AI and D3...this is a man's anti cortisol, anti prolactin, anti estrogen dream and his girlfriends nightmare in the bedroom. :D Hope you guys get carried by NP soon!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
ashwagandha, goji,mucuna with an AI and D3...this is a man's anti cortisol, anti prolactin, anti estrogen dream and his girlfriends nightmare in the bedroom. :D Hope you guys get carried by NP soon!
My wait for NP to carry it when you can order it today from the Myodyne website ;)