Battle Fuel

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Battle Fuel

When Muscle Pharm put together all of the elements that make up their Battle Fuel, they kept the concept of teamwork and synergy ate forefront, thus creating one of the most potent tools ever made available to athletes and body builders. Never before has a product delivered such dramatic results in so little time. The Battle Fuel leaves no stone unturned in an effort to turn you from a starter to a SUPERSTAR!

The researcher at Muscle Pharm spent years carefully studying every herb and compound known to science in order to discover the most effective combination and ratio for enhancing an athlete's performance.

Muscle Strength Matrix Blend is guaranteed to drive your natural testosterone levels through the roof! And if you know anything about "test" then you are aware that it is the most powerful muscle and strength-building hormone known to man. With more of it running through your veins you will find yourself not only adding more plates to the bar at every workout, but also adding extra X's to the L's on all of your tee shirts!

Endurance Matrix Blend rounds out this incredible formula by providing a special herbal extract known to increase levels of muscular ATP, or adenosine triphosphate. ATP is pure cellular energy and the very substance that fuels your ability to forcefully contract your muscles when lifting, sprinting, wrestling, boxing or engaging in any activity that requires repeated bouts of high-power output. Thus, the more ATP you have stored in your cells the harder and more intensely you can push your body during every set, play or round.

The Muscle Pharm Battle Fuel Pack is undoubtedly one of the most valuable weapons you can add to your supplement arsenal. What are you waiting for?
• Naturally Increase Testosterone
• Enhance Cellular ATP = Endurance
• Break Performance Plateaus
• Increased Training Aggression and Focus​

Key Ingredients:

1. Suma Root: Known as "The Russian Secret" suma root has long been used by athletes from that part of the world as safe alternative to steroids. This may be because it contains the phytochemical beta-ecdysterone, and several related chemicals, as well as an unusual concentration of common nutrients and amino acids. The main benefit of Suma Root is it oxygenates the cell, therefore allowing your muscles to work harder, longer.

2. DIM™ (Di-Indolyl-Methane): Reduces the effects of unmetabolized estrogen and promotes testosterone action. It does this by maximizing the testosterone-to-estrogen ratio in the body, thus increasing the activity of testosterone. DIM promotes an upward shift in the body’s critical balance between testosterone and estrogen levels creating rapid muscle-building and a more efficient reduction in body fat. DIM also can be used to help address many of the unwanted side effects of estrogen in men—particularly those that occur with the age-related accumulation of estrogen. DIM can now be used to reduce the risk of prostate enlargement and promote a healthy prostate. Optimum testosterone-to-estrogen hormonal balance achieved with the use of DIM can help to preserve a youthful urinary tract and prevent age-related prostate growth.

3. Fadogia Agrestis PE: Fadogia naturally increases the sensitivity and production of the testis and can allow the pituitary to resume at a normal pace, increasing both total and free testosterone levels. This results in testosterone production cycles which are naturally occurring, and in recent studies has shown an increase in test levels as much as 6 times in a control group.

4. Maca Extract: Also known as Peruvian ginseng. Maca helps enhance physical energy an endurance, promote mental clarity and concentration and boosts work capacity. As an adaptogen, it helps restore stamina and buffer the effects of stress as well as improved sexual desire and performance.

Last edited:
boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
dam u throwin up all the writeups lol

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Steveoph asked for this one so I figured I would toss it up.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good ol' Steveoph! :)

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Wondering the same thing, if so I hope you guys have some good flavoring. I will try it either way!!

Why DIM over I3C though?
DIM is highly stable in the body, and also I3C goes through conversions in the body that DIM does not have to to achieve the desired effects. I am pretty sure this will not be a powdered drink, but not 100% on that yet, and as for flavors, the owner Brad, has done a lot of work and testing to make sure the flavors are top notch so you enjoy taking the supplements rather than feel like its a chore.

Last edited:
UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
DIM is highly stable in the body, and also I3C goes through conversions in the body that DIM does not have to to achieve the desired effects. I am pretty sure this will be a powdered drink, but not 100% on that yet, and as for flavors, the owner Brad, has done a lot of work and testing to make sure the flavors are top notch so you enjoy taking the supplements rather than feel like its a chore.
Thanks Pmiller.

I have chocked down some bad stuff, it really doesn't bother me, as long as it doesn't taste like Gakic hehe. I am looking forward to Muscle Pharm products coming out. They seem like pretty soild formulas.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh man... if this is powdered, it is going to be BAD!!!! Nettle, Fadogia, Maca... You would need strait everclear to cover that up!!!

Adams

trueathlete

trueathlete

Muscle Pharm Rep
Awards
I'm quite interested in this product because it's put together some of my favourite stuff all into one product (perhaps drink, although I'm scared of the taste if so lol).
Battle Fuel is not a drink, it comes in a pack. We are still putting the final touches on the formula and will have final ingredient profile July 1. This product is a great Test/Endurance booster as well as a Great PCT support product.

Attached is a sneak peak of the formula ingredients. Again this is NOT THE FINAL FORMULA, it is still being tweaked for perfection!

Attachments

Little Rambo

Little Rambo

Awards
Battle Fuel is not a drink, it comes in a pack. We are still putting the final touches on the formula and will have final ingredient profile July 1. This product is a great Test/Endurance booster as well as a Great PCT support product.

Attached is a sneak peak of the formula ingredients. Again this is NOT THE FINAL FORMULA, it is still being tweaked for perfection!
The only products that are in powder form are Assault, Bullet Proof, and also our Combat Protein. Brad's a stickler for the tastes so theres no doubt in my mind they are going to be outstanding once released. Wrekage, Battle Fuel, and Shred Matrix, like Brad said, will be in packs.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
What will be the price?
About tree fity, You can expect reasonable prices that will be very competitive with other high quality products of this ilk.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

:dance: Thanks! And I hope you got that email I sent you earlier.

Glad to hear it's not a powdered drink. Paul you're crazy :p
I remember how bad pre-WO drinks used to taste. I think more companies now put alot more into the taste factor, which is a good thing as long as they still focus on the ingredients lol :)

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
:dance: Thanks! And I hope you got that email I sent you earlier.

Glad to hear it's not a powdered drink. Paul you're crazy :p
I remember how bad pre-WO drinks used to taste. I think more companies now put alot more into the taste factor, which is a good thing as long as they still focus on the ingredients lol :)
I will probably break the pills open and make a drink anyways, thats how I roll. :cheers:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another nice product. I like this one and it would be a great addition to PCTs....:thumbsup:

Little Rambo

Little Rambo

Awards
Another nice product. I like this one and it would be a great addition to PCTs....:thumbsup:
It actually has our PCT recovery matrix in it, so looking forward to some of the feedback people can give when incorporating it into their PCT.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
Bullet Proof + Battle Fuel will be their killer combo. B&B!
was thinking the same thing. pretty excited for this line to come out. everything looks solid. too bad im only 19 cuz wreckage looks like it will be a big hit.

J

jdev

Awards
  • Established
Id be very interested in testing this. Currently running a Stoked unsponsored log and a HyperTropX log, but should be done with both of those pretty soon.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Id be very interested in testing this. Currently running a Stoked unsponsored log and a HyperTropX log, but should be done with both of those pretty soon.
Will keep that in mind, thanks for the support!

was thinking the same thing. pretty excited for this line to come out. everything looks solid. too bad im only 19 cuz wreckage looks like it will be a big hit.
At least your being smart about it, that doesn't mean though that you can't use other MP products in you quest to GFH!

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
At least your being smart about it, that doesn't mean though that you can't use other MP products in you quest to GFH!
haha i know. and i most likely will. with a 16 week bulk starting in sept i think ill try this stack for at least a 4 week run. and looking at the ingredients, i dont have too much concern for it not working out.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
haha i know. and i most likely will. with a 16 week bulk starting in sept i think ill try this stack for at least a 4 week run. and looking at the ingredients, i dont have too much concern for it not working out.
Hell Yeah, The Battle Fuel with give you some awesome boosts in strength and the Bullet Proof will keep your recovery quick so you can really hit it hard during your training.

Little Rambo

Little Rambo

Awards
Ya bro if you ever need any pointers or anything feel free to hit me up with a PM.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
so i had this dream you guys let me run a sponsored log of battle fuel and bullet proof. after 8 weeks i looked like phil heath, except white. i say we make this dream come true :wave:

trueathlete

trueathlete

Muscle Pharm Rep
Awards
so i had this dream you guys let me run a sponsored log of battle fuel and bullet proof. after 8 weeks i looked like phil heath, except white. i say we make this dream come true :wave:

We might have to consider this hmmm..

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should be having some tester threads opening up next week here, and within the next couple days I should have all the final panel facts up for you guys.
Thanks!

N

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
when are testing opportunities for this going to be? id really like to incorporate this in my pct in about a month.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
In a couple weeks we will be offering testing opportunities for Battle Fuel

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Big Poppa S

Big Poppa S

Awards
  • Established
MP - Battle Fuel

Here are your random numbers:

2001 297
Timestamp: 2008-07-03 01:31:09 UTC

Unemployed Consumer
Big Poppa S
^^^^^ From JJohn's Fundraiser..... can't wait to try this stuff out!

Beast089

Beast089

Awards
I just seen you guys took fadogia out of the formula, why?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I just seen you guys took fadogia out of the formula, why?
Good observation, we found a new study that suggest Fadogia may actually cause suppression rather than restore natural production of testosterone. We are reformulating the product currently and will have an updated ingredient profile soon. This should not effect the release date at all though. Keep your eye open for tester thread soon!