Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Muscle Pharm Rep
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.94%

Bullet Proof

BULLET PROOF

SLEEP WHILE YOU GROW

Getting to the gym and grinding out intense, gut busting, mind-numbing workouts day after day triggers the necessary stimulus for setting your anabolic machinery in motion. Proper nutrition serves as the foundation for providing the building blocks and raw materials that are essential for the creation of new lean tissue. However, there is a third piece to the muscle-building puzzle that must be optimized if you truly desire to add an another “X” to the “L” on the tag of all your t-shirts…SLEEP! Remember, your body does not build muscle while you are busting your ass in the gym, but rather while you are doing as little as possible! When you sleep, all physiological processes “relax” so that an intense period of recovery, repair and “overcompensation” can take place. The conscious mind is able to “chill” while the subconscious keeps you entertained. The CNS is allowed to slow down, along with the heart and digestive system, while your battered muscles and joints get a mini-vacation (and if you are training right, they will need it). Think of sleep as your body’s 8-hour muscle building work shift, and if you can put in a little overtime, expect some extra compensation in the form of even more muscle.

The scientists at Muscle Pharm understand that quality sleep is absolutely essential to any bodybuilder wishing to max out his/her genetic potential. This is precisely why they have left no stone unturned in the pursuit of excellence and created a groundbreaking formula geared specifically toward not only initiating the sleep process, but actually maximizing it! Introducing BULLET PROOF, a scientifically engineered, synergistic matrix of specifically blended compounds that will allow you to enter into the most restful state of sleep, while at the same optimizing recovery and repair through proper hormonal modulation and precision nutrient infusion. BULLET PROOF will help you to literally grow overnight by inducing total relaxation, feeding muscle cells, and cranking up levels of the most powerful hypertrophy-producing hormones known to man…testosterone and HGH! BULLET PROOF represents a true breakthrough in current muscle-building technology.

So if you are serious, then you will get on Muscle Pharm’s BULLET PROOF, so you can not only dream BIG but get BIG!

• Maximizes Recovery and Repair
    • Stimulation of Growth Hormone (HGH)
    • Sleep While You Grow
    • Increase in Lean Muscle Tissue
    • Enhanced Libido
    • Relief from Many Forms of Pain

Key Ingredients:

1. HGH Matrix: In conjunction with proper exercise it will lead to an increase in muscle and reduction of fat. Clinical studies on this HGH Matrix suggest that Bullet Proof™ significantly stimulates HGH and modulates cortisol (resulting in a decrease of blood cortisol levels), which makes Bullet Proof™ a particularly effective supplement for males desiring to increase muscle mass.

2. HMB: Specifically, HMB plays a role in the synthesis of muscle tissue. It has the ability to burn fat and build muscle consistently in response to exercise. It appears to increase the rate of protein being used to increase muscle growth, while decreasing the atrophy or tear down of muscle that occurs.

3. Citrulline Malate: Boosts levels of nitric oxide for increased blood flow and enhanced transport of nutrients into muscle cells.

4. ZMA: A scientifically designed anabolic mineral formula. It contains Zinc Monomethionine Aspartate plus Magnesium Aspartate and vitamin B-6, and is an all-natural product that has been clinically proven to significantly increase anabolic hormone levels and muscle strength in trained athletes. Taken before bedtime, ZMA promotes deeper, more restful sleep, which is when maximum healing, and muscle growth takes place.

5. Beta Alanine:
    Increases muscle carnosine, which can lead to improved endurance, delayed neuromuscular fatigue, and the ability to train harder for longer while still recovering optimally.

6. Essential Amino Acid Blend: Provide the building blocks for protein, balance nitrogen levels, facilitate muscle repair, and aid in the recovery of the central nervous system.

7. BCAA's: Increase nitrogen retention and protein synthesis; while at the same time decreasing muscle breakdown, producing both anabolic and anticatabolic effect.

8. L-glutamine: Perhaps one of the most important constituents of the recovery process, L-glutamine promotes nitrogen retention, up regulates glycogen storage, enhances natural GH output, strengthens the immune system, and volumizes muscle cells.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.86%

So, how will this forumula enhance your libido ?
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Imeniaan View Post
    So, how will this forumula enhance your libido ?
    ZMA, increasing GH while sleeping, controling other hormones as well. All these combine can increase test naturally and increase libido.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.86%

Quote Originally Posted by UNCfan1 View Post
    ZMA, increasing GH while sleeping, controling other hormones as well. All these combine can increase test naturally and increase libido.

Maybe the l-dopa will increase Libido. I am not sure about the ZMA, too many conflicting conclusions.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.41%

Maybe the l-dopa will increase Libido. I am not sure about the ZMA, too many conflicting conclusions.
    My post was really about the combo of all not just the ZMA, I don't think ZMA increases test unless you are lacking the minerals.

I guess what I was getting at is more restful sleep creates more GH which would increase test and should increase libido, to what degree I don't know. I could be wrong.

Interesting looking product though, never would have thought about using BA and CM with a night time type of product.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.69%

Yeah, it will help with libido, and trust me it will do wonders for recovery.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  7. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

My post was really about the combo of all not just the ZMA, I don't think ZMA increases test unless you are lacking the minerals.
    This is correct. THe zinc only helps if you are lacking in that department. Which can be the case with the training regimine found in this community.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  8. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

25 Servings, interesting # Also not sure if that's the final release, but I think you meant Mucuna Pruriens. Also Maltodextrin without the extra r

And why the dosing 1 minute pre-bed? Shouldn't it be a bit longer?

PS Let's have a thread like this for BattleFuel
  9. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.86%

I guess what I was getting at is more restful sleep creates more GH which would increase test and should increase libido, to what degree I don't know. I could be wrong.

Interesting looking product though, never would have thought about using BA and CM with a night time type of product.

Product looks pretty solid to me. I also like it, because products like these are quite unique. There aren't many companies out there that make products for sleep/recovery. Weird, because sleep and food are the most important factors in bodybuilding (besides hardcore training off course. ) I like the formula with all that gaba en phenibut stuff.

10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.41%

Product looks pretty solid to me. I also like it, because products like these are quite unique. There aren't many companies out there that make products for sleep/recovery. Weird, because sleep and food are the most important factors in bodybuilding (besides hardcore training off course. ) I like the formula with all that gaba en phenibut stuff.

Very true!!

I have only used Phenibut, not really for a sleep aid but it damn sure worked. I took it during the day as well and my mood had never been so great, I miss using it alot. Great stuff. I have read alot of good things about Gaba too, mainly talking to Tripdog.

But yes nice looking product.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.15%

Im interested to see how this will compare with Somnidren GH!!
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.69%

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    25 Servings, interesting # Also not sure if that's the final release, but I think you meant Mucuna Pruriens. Also Maltodextrin without the extra r

And why the dosing 1 minute pre-bed? Shouldn't it be a bit longer?

PS Let's have a thread like this for BattleFuel
    Yeah, the write up that is on here is the not final label that is going on the bottles, just put it up so people could get an idea of what the product is going to contain. Thanks for the heads up on the spellings though.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  13. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.85%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

nice formula!
  14. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.85%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

how long till I can try this out?
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.69%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    how long till I can try this out?
    The product line launches on July 1, but we may have some testing opportunities before that. I will make sure to let you know if we do.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.41%

Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    The product line launches on July 1, but we may have some testing opportunities before that. I will make sure to let you know if we do.
    Yes please inform us, cause you guys have 2 I want to try
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.69%

Only 2? If you check out our site I am sure it will be more like 5.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.41%

Only 2? If you check out our site I am sure it will be more like 5.
    LOL checking it out now!
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.15%

We will be choosing people to log products towards the middle of June so..STAY TUNED!
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.01%

Don't worry we will be keeping you guys with up-to-date posts until the products are released. Keep in mind we still haven't even got a chance to test em out, but I will be posting a nice little composition of reviews for a couple of the main products. I'll let Miller handle the Wrekage and Battle Fuel reviews for you guys.
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.69%

Quote Originally Posted by Little Rambo View Post
    Don't worry we will be keeping you guys with up-to-date posts until the products are released. Keep in mind we still haven't even got a chance to test em out, but I will be posting a nice little composition of reviews for a couple of the main products. I'll let Miller handle the Wrekage and Battle Fuel reviews for you guys.
    I am sure some of my fellow AM brothers will being give a review of this stack as well. I can't have all the fun.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.15%

Quote Originally Posted by Little Rambo View Post
    Yea...like miller is gonna be the only one in action hahaha the boxster will be puttin these products to the test!
  23. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.88%

nice ingredients .. can't wait till this comes out to NP ..so i can get my hands on one
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.69%

Wait til you guys check out the flavors we are hoping to get for this, don't want to say to much but there are some hints in the musclepharm.net forums.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  25. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.88%

Wait til you guys check out the flavors we are hoping to get for this, don't want to say to much but there are some hints in the musclepharm.net forums.
    *yells: name em here* or else :bruce1:
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.69%

Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    *yells: name em here* or else :bruce1:
    Yells Back: Check Out our forums
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.8%

Pmiller, this looks like a fantastic product, I would love to test it.
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.69%

thanks for the support Good Shephard, keep an eye open for tester threads coming up!
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.8%

thanks for the support Good Shephard, keep an eye open for tester threads coming up!
    This would have a huge market, for those who serve the dual role of full time student and have a full time job......and then of course try and build an incredible physique! - or just need a good night sleep..........good work mate!
  30. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.33%

First heard about you guys on bb.com, and came here to read up some more. This looks like an absolute knockout product, July 1st can't come soon enough. Good luck with the launch Muscle Pharm!
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.69%

Thanks NooTropic and Welcome to AM, give it some time over here and you will forget all about that other forum.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  32. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

awesome stuff! Cant wait for this stuff, loving the GABA and the phenibut in it!
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.69%

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    awesome stuff! Cant wait for this stuff, loving the GABA and the phenibut in it!
    Yeah, this should give you some awesome deep sleep and recovery.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  34. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.45%

cant wait
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I definitely can't wait to try this one out. Looks to be a solid profile guys!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.69%

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I definitely can't wait to try this one out. Looks to be a solid profile guys!
    Out of our whole line up Bullet Proof will probably be the product I use the most, unless I go on a giant epi cycle with the wreckage
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  37. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.85%

arrrgh I keep getting all excited when I see a message in this thread

I definitely agree, this has great staple potential, it fills a sort of void that is out there in sleep aid anabolics. the bcaas help against catabolism, and it also has the gh enhancers. for a while I was doing my own sort of like this, something at around 2 doses worth and i'd drink 1 full dose prebed, and sip on the remains during the night whenever i'd get up to pee. a premixed product would make this way easier
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.67%

Out of our whole line up Bullet Proof will probably be the product I use the most, unless I go on a giant epi cycle with the wreckage
    The products all looka very nice.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

39. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.01%

Ya I'm really pumped to try that bad boy out.
  40. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Look forward to your product release(s)

How much Maltodextrin and sucrose are in Bullet Proof?

Thanks!

Similar Forum Threads

1. MP's Bullet Proof?
    By dbl38 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-18-2010, 11:55 PM
  2. PZN bullet proof?
    By Nightwanderer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-14-2008, 09:54 PM