Bullet Proof

trueathlete

trueathlete

Muscle Pharm Rep
Awards

BULLET PROOF

SLEEP WHILE YOU GROW

Getting to the gym and grinding out intense, gut busting, mind-numbing workouts day after day triggers the necessary stimulus for setting your anabolic machinery in motion. Proper nutrition serves as the foundation for providing the building blocks and raw materials that are essential for the creation of new lean tissue. However, there is a third piece to the muscle-building puzzle that must be optimized if you truly desire to add an another “X” to the “L” on the tag of all your t-shirts…SLEEP! Remember, your body does not build muscle while you are busting your ass in the gym, but rather while you are doing as little as possible! When you sleep, all physiological processes “relax” so that an intense period of recovery, repair and “overcompensation” can take place. The conscious mind is able to “chill” while the subconscious keeps you entertained. The CNS is allowed to slow down, along with the heart and digestive system, while your battered muscles and joints get a mini-vacation (and if you are training right, they will need it). Think of sleep as your body’s 8-hour muscle building work shift, and if you can put in a little overtime, expect some extra compensation in the form of even more muscle.

The scientists at Muscle Pharm understand that quality sleep is absolutely essential to any bodybuilder wishing to max out his/her genetic potential. This is precisely why they have left no stone unturned in the pursuit of excellence and created a groundbreaking formula geared specifically toward not only initiating the sleep process, but actually maximizing it! Introducing BULLET PROOF, a scientifically engineered, synergistic matrix of specifically blended compounds that will allow you to enter into the most restful state of sleep, while at the same optimizing recovery and repair through proper hormonal modulation and precision nutrient infusion. BULLET PROOF will help you to literally grow overnight by inducing total relaxation, feeding muscle cells, and cranking up levels of the most powerful hypertrophy-producing hormones known to man…testosterone and HGH! BULLET PROOF represents a true breakthrough in current muscle-building technology.

So if you are serious, then you will get on Muscle Pharm’s BULLET PROOF, so you can not only dream BIG but get BIG!

• Maximizes Recovery and Repair
• Stimulation of Growth Hormone (HGH)
• Sleep While You Grow
• Increase in Lean Muscle Tissue
• Enhanced Libido
• Relief from Many Forms of Pain

Key Ingredients:

1. HGH Matrix: In conjunction with proper exercise it will lead to an increase in muscle and reduction of fat. Clinical studies on this HGH Matrix suggest that Bullet Proof™ significantly stimulates HGH and modulates cortisol (resulting in a decrease of blood cortisol levels), which makes Bullet Proof™ a particularly effective supplement for males desiring to increase muscle mass.

2. HMB: Specifically, HMB plays a role in the synthesis of muscle tissue. It has the ability to burn fat and build muscle consistently in response to exercise. It appears to increase the rate of protein being used to increase muscle growth, while decreasing the atrophy or tear down of muscle that occurs.

3. Citrulline Malate: Boosts levels of nitric oxide for increased blood flow and enhanced transport of nutrients into muscle cells.

4. ZMA: A scientifically designed anabolic mineral formula. It contains Zinc Monomethionine Aspartate plus Magnesium Aspartate and vitamin B-6, and is an all-natural product that has been clinically proven to significantly increase anabolic hormone levels and muscle strength in trained athletes. Taken before bedtime, ZMA promotes deeper, more restful sleep, which is when maximum healing, and muscle growth takes place.

5. Beta Alanine:
Increases muscle carnosine, which can lead to improved endurance, delayed neuromuscular fatigue, and the ability to train harder for longer while still recovering optimally.

6. Essential Amino Acid Blend: Provide the building blocks for protein, balance nitrogen levels, facilitate muscle repair, and aid in the recovery of the central nervous system.

7. BCAA's: Increase nitrogen retention and protein synthesis; while at the same time decreasing muscle breakdown, producing both anabolic and anticatabolic effect.

8. L-glutamine: Perhaps one of the most important constituents of the recovery process, L-glutamine promotes nitrogen retention, up regulates glycogen storage, enhances natural GH output, strengthens the immune system, and volumizes muscle cells.

Attachments

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
So, how will this forumula enhance your libido ?

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
So, how will this forumula enhance your libido ?
ZMA, increasing GH while sleeping, controling other hormones as well. All these combine can increase test naturally and increase libido.

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
ZMA, increasing GH while sleeping, controling other hormones as well. All these combine can increase test naturally and increase libido.

Maybe the l-dopa will increase Libido. I am not sure about the ZMA, too many conflicting conclusions.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Maybe the l-dopa will increase Libido. I am not sure about the ZMA, too many conflicting conclusions.
My post was really about the combo of all not just the ZMA, I don't think ZMA increases test unless you are lacking the minerals.

I guess what I was getting at is more restful sleep creates more GH which would increase test and should increase libido, to what degree I don't know. I could be wrong.

Interesting looking product though, never would have thought about using BA and CM with a night time type of product.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it will help with libido, and trust me it will do wonders for recovery.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My post was really about the combo of all not just the ZMA, I don't think ZMA increases test unless you are lacking the minerals.
This is correct. THe zinc only helps if you are lacking in that department. Which can be the case with the training regimine found in this community.

Adams

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
25 Servings, interesting # :) Also not sure if that's the final release, but I think you meant Mucuna Pruriens. Also Maltodextrin without the extra r :)

And why the dosing 1 minute pre-bed? Shouldn't it be a bit longer?

PS Let's have a thread like this for BattleFuel :D

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established

I guess what I was getting at is more restful sleep creates more GH which would increase test and should increase libido, to what degree I don't know. I could be wrong.

Interesting looking product though, never would have thought about using BA and CM with a night time type of product.

Product looks pretty solid to me. I also like it, because products like these are quite unique. There aren't many companies out there that make products for sleep/recovery. Weird, because sleep and food are the most important factors in bodybuilding (besides hardcore training off course. ;) ) I like the formula with all that gaba en phenibut stuff.

:clap2:

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Product looks pretty solid to me. I also like it, because products like these are quite unique. There aren't many companies out there that make products for sleep/recovery. Weird, because sleep and food are the most important factors in bodybuilding (besides hardcore training off course. ;) ) I like the formula with all that gaba en phenibut stuff.

:clap2:
Very true!!

I have only used Phenibut, not really for a sleep aid but it damn sure worked. I took it during the day as well and my mood had never been so great, I miss using it alot. Great stuff. I have read alot of good things about Gaba too, mainly talking to Tripdog.

But yes nice looking product.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Im interested to see how this will compare with Somnidren GH!!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
25 Servings, interesting # :) Also not sure if that's the final release, but I think you meant Mucuna Pruriens. Also Maltodextrin without the extra r :)

And why the dosing 1 minute pre-bed? Shouldn't it be a bit longer?

PS Let's have a thread like this for BattleFuel :D
Yeah, the write up that is on here is the not final label that is going on the bottles, just put it up so people could get an idea of what the product is going to contain. Thanks for the heads up on the spellings though.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
how long till I can try this out?
The product line launches on July 1, but we may have some testing opportunities before that. I will make sure to let you know if we do.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
The product line launches on July 1, but we may have some testing opportunities before that. I will make sure to let you know if we do.
Yes please inform us, cause you guys have 2 I want to try:cheers:

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Only 2? If you check out our site I am sure it will be more like 5.
:cheers:

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
We will be choosing people to log products towards the middle of June so..STAY TUNED!

Little Rambo

Little Rambo

Awards
Don't worry we will be keeping you guys with up-to-date posts until the products are released. Keep in mind we still haven't even got a chance to test em out, but I will be posting a nice little composition of reviews for a couple of the main products. I'll let Miller handle the Wrekage and Battle Fuel reviews for you guys.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Don't worry we will be keeping you guys with up-to-date posts until the products are released. Keep in mind we still haven't even got a chance to test em out, but I will be posting a nice little composition of reviews for a couple of the main products. I'll let Miller handle the Wrekage and Battle Fuel reviews for you guys.
I am sure some of my fellow AM brothers will being give a review of this stack as well. I can't have all the fun.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Yea...like miller is gonna be the only one in action :jaw: hahaha the boxster will be puttin these products to the test!:thumbsup:

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice ingredients .. can't wait till this comes out to NP ..so i can get my hands on one :)

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Wait til you guys check out the flavors we are hoping to get for this, don't want to say to much but there are some hints in the musclepharm.net forums. :)

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wait til you guys check out the flavors we are hoping to get for this, don't want to say to much but there are some hints in the musclepharm.net forums. :)
*yells: name em here* or else :bruce1:

Good Shepherd

Awards
Pmiller, this looks like a fantastic product, I would love to test it.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the support Good Shephard, keep an eye open for tester threads coming up!

Good Shepherd

Awards
thanks for the support Good Shephard, keep an eye open for tester threads coming up!
This would have a huge market, for those who serve the dual role of full time student and have a full time job......and then of course try and build an incredible physique! - or just need a good night sleep..........good work mate!

NooTropic

Awards
First heard about you guys on bb.com, and came here to read up some more. This looks like an absolute knockout product, July 1st can't come soon enough. Good luck with the launch Muscle Pharm!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Thanks NooTropic and Welcome to AM, give it some time over here and you will forget all about that other forum. :thumbsup:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome stuff! Cant wait for this stuff, loving the GABA and the phenibut in it!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I definitely can't wait to try this one out. Looks to be a solid profile guys!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I definitely can't wait to try this one out. Looks to be a solid profile guys!
Out of our whole line up Bullet Proof will probably be the product I use the most, unless I go on a giant epi cycle with the wreckage :fool2:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
arrrgh I keep getting all excited when I see a message in this thread :)

I definitely agree, this has great staple potential, it fills a sort of void that is out there in sleep aid anabolics. the bcaas help against catabolism, and it also has the gh enhancers. for a while I was doing my own sort of like this, something at around 2 doses worth and i'd drink 1 full dose prebed, and sip on the remains during the night whenever i'd get up to pee. a premixed product would make this way easier :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Out of our whole line up Bullet Proof will probably be the product I use the most, unless I go on a giant epi cycle with the wreckage :fool2:
The products all looka very nice. :D

Little Rambo

Little Rambo

Awards
Ya I'm really pumped to try that bad boy out.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Look forward to your product release(s)

How much Maltodextrin and sucrose are in Bullet Proof?

Thanks!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established

Thanks!
I will find out for you, with the flavor system getting updated I am not sure but I will find out as I am curious myself.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i was just checking this out on your website, great profile, looks real good

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established

Thanks!
Between both the Malto and Sucrose Bullet Proof only contains ~1g. This amount will not effect insulin levels significantly therefore you will be getting optimal conditions for growth hormone release when using the product.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Between both the Malto and Sucrose Bullet Proof only contains ~1g. This amount will not effect insulin levels significantly therefore you will be getting optimal conditions for growth hormone release when using the product.
Perfect, exactly what I was curious about.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
We should have it up for sale on the Muscle Pharm website by the end of this week, and it will most likely be at internet retailers around September 1

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
too long .. any1 selling these babies underground ?lol

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
How about if someone adds in AP? See any issues with that?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
How about if someone adds in AP? See any issues with that?
I don't see any problems or interactions as long as you don't take your carb meal at night within an hour or two of the BP. I would suggest running Bullet Proof alone at first so that you can judge it before you start stacking it with other products.