Wreckage

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
The product line is releasing July 1, 2008. There may be opportunities for testers before that so keep your eyes peeled.

Little Rambo

Little Rambo

Awards
The product line is releasing July 1, 2008. There may be opportunities for testers before that so keep your eyes peeled.
Ya we aren't scheduled to launch till July 1st, but the two products I'm almost 100% positive we are going to have up for testing are Assault and Bullet Proof, if we do three then Wrekage will be the other.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
The prices are going to be comparable to similar supplements such as IBE's Epistane and RPN Havoc for the Wreckage. We are going to offer the products at a very fair price.

dirtydean12

dirtydean12

Awards
Any idea on prices? Your whole line looks great, by july I'll probably order one of each as gifts to friends.
It'll be slightly higher than similar ones such as Havoc/Epistane, but only because we have thrown in more than just the epi compound, you get the added support supps in there as well, I've attached the panel facts, only difference is the compound will be at 15mg, NOT 12mg/cap

Attachments

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
i noticed on the original launch of the site there was 2 compounds in there. you ended up taking the second out?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
i noticed on the original launch of the site there was 2 compounds in there. you ended up taking the second out?
Yeah, that was the original concept a while ago but the second compound was to hard to find a reliable source. We changed the formula but our website developer published the original concept on accident. The final version has been getting great results through our Omega Wave testing and will definitely be a winner. I am looking to use it for my first cycle just because it has good results but does not have a plethora of side effects compared to some other designer compounds.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that was the original concept a while ago but the second compound was to hard to find a reliable source.
thats a shame, i was really looking forward to trying that compound.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
same PCT protocol as similar products? Maybe PCS and a serm on hand? I am using PCS, Hyperdrol (at night) and X-Lean for my epi cycle.

edit: just read the write-up for Bullet Proof, I guess this will fit in nicely instead of HD

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
same PCT protocol as similar products? Maybe PCS and a serm on hand? I am using PCS, Hyperdrol (at night) and X-Lean for my epi cycle.

edit: just read the write-up for Bullet Proof, I guess this will fit in nicely instead of HD
Our Battle Fuel will work great as a PCT. Since Epi is a pretty mild compound most will be able to get away with out a SERM. It never hurts to have one on hand though. Personally I plan on using wreckage in the fall and using Battle Fuel, Bullet Proof, and Primordial Performance's Endo Amp for PCT. X-Lean would also work well but since the Battle Fuel includes Maca which will help regulate cortisol levels I think that Endo Amp would compliment our formula nicely in PCT.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, sounds like an ideal stack and PCT. Look forward to trying them

Iron07

Iron07

Awards
i see the ingredients on wreckage already support liver, so do you still need liver support while on using wreckage?

trueathlete

trueathlete

Muscle Pharm Rep
Awards
i see the ingredients on wreckage already support liver, so do you still need liver support while on using wreckage?
Wrekage is a all in one System. We do suggest our Battle Fuel for a PCT.

Internal Support:
To aid in proper liver and kidney function, we added many proven ingredients such as Milk Thistle, Saw Plametto, Nettle Root, Hawthorne Berry to name a few.

Cellular Muscle Support: With potassium and Taurine this will help with low back pain and muscle cramping that has been reported from this particular EPI compund.

Joint/Tendon Support:

This will help minimize the stress on your joints and tendons.
We wanted to ensure your tendons are supported because of the Dramatic Strength and Muscle gains associated with Wrekage.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Most recommend preloading support supps. How is this effective in Wreckage?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Most recommend preloading support supps. How is this effective in Wreckage?
With the Wreckage we recommend starting off with a low dose for the first week, so our support system will load up during that week. Front loading your supports is a good idea but the epi compound is mild enough that it is not an absolute necessity.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
also is this powder or caps ?
i downloaded the wrekage panel facts .. it says 1pack serving size =70packets

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
iirc the packets are powder. A serving is 1 packet and each tub would come with 70 packets. For wreckage each package has 15mg of epithio

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
iirc the packets are powder. A serving is 1 packet and each tub would come with 70 packets. For wreckage each package has 15mg of epithio
sweet .. i luv the xtra stuff that is thrown in it .. i have an epi bottle laying around ..once this wreckage hits the shelf here ..ill get rid of my epi and run this ..i prefer powder over cap anyday ..works & gets into bloodstream way quicker.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
you guys were close but
Wreckage is 64 packs of pills, not powder.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you guys were close but
Wreckage is 64 packs of pills, not powder.
i c .. and how many pills per pack ?
bc im sure not all that can be stuffed in one cap lol

also why the unusual # ? :lol:

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
LOL doesn't sound like we were close at all. I guess the 'packets' part is a bit confusing.
Yeah you guys weren't close, but I figured I would be gentle and not give off a :FUfinger: vibe lol.

i c .. and how many pills per pack ?
bc im sure not all that can be stuffed in one cap lol

also why the unusual # ? :lol:
I am not sure how many pills will be in each pack, but you are correct that there is no way we could have fit all that into one pill. The packs provide a convenient way to take all the ingredients of the product compared to stacking many different products with many different bottles. 64 packs will provide the majority of consumers a great 4 week straight cycle of the product. Example
Week 1 - 1 pack
Week 2 - 2 packs
Week 3 - 3 packs
Week 4 - 3 packs
It will also make a sweet 6+ week pulse.

Iron07

Iron07

Awards
so when this product will be released? or available?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
so when this product will be released? or available?
Sept. Our products all got held up because of various reasons so we are trying are best to get the products out. Sorry for the inconvenience but it will all be worth it.

dirtydean12

dirtydean12

Awards
as you can imagine with all the Olympic stuff going on with China, getting raws shipped out is a *****!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will Muscle Pharm be sold at NutraPlanet?

Iron07

Iron07

Awards
I think 80% of my supplements i bought from nutraplanet...

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Is there any where I can get these products?
Just a couple more weeks of waiting chief. You should join the newsletter that musclepharm.com so you can get updates as soon as they are available.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sept. Our products all got held up because of various reasons so we are trying are best to get the products out. Sorry for the inconvenience but it will all be worth it.
Wait, is this being made by USP Labs? I heard the same thing from them! Is this a supp tease and horde conspiracy?:lol:

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Wait, is this being made by USP Labs? I heard the same thing from them! Is this a supp tease and horde conspiracy?:lol:
Olympics are responsible for most of it, if you notice a lot of companies are having a hard time getting raws right now.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Olympics are responsible for most of it, if you notice a lot of companies are having a hard time getting raws right now.
Is the Jamaican track team gettin our stuff? They have been unbelievable.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Is the Jamaican track team gettin our stuff? They have been unbelievable.
LOL, between them and the girls gymnastic team for china all the good stuff is being consumed in mass quantities.

caolkailash

Awards
Cool! Excited for Wreckage. Sounds like the simplest way to get everything you need. None of this "little from here, little from there" mess

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool! Excited for Wreckage. Sounds like the simplest way to get everything you need. None of this "little from here, little from there" mess
ha very true
i woulda loved this ..if this was in a powder form ..but still looks nifty

i luv epi ..so will give this a run as well :trout:

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
ha very true
i woulda loved this ..if this was in a powder form ..but still looks nifty

i luv epi ..so will give this a run as well :trout:
Why would you prefer powder over pill?

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why would you prefer powder over pill?
well at 1st i thought ..that this was powder ..and i was real excited

then i thought that this is jus another epi clone in a cap(without reading the full ingredients)

now i notice all the benefits ..plus i think u also get 15mg per serving ..instead of 10mg

but when it comes to PH .. i dont prefer powder(after reading pmiller's post) ..so i take it back :nutkick:

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
uh oh

Dear Loyal Muscle Pharm Member,

We regret to inform you that do to recent bans and near future bans of all pro-hormones we have decided to take Wrekage completely out of our line-up.
Our medical advisory board made the final decision this week, and we believe it would have only brought future problems to our company, potentially affecting the whole line.
Thanks for your time and again we are sorry for this decision, as many including myself was looking forward to this product. But trust me we have many more great products that will be launching 2009, that will continue to be innovative and effective.

Thanks,
Brad Pyatt
President Muscle Pharm