Wreckage

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I think 80% of my supplements i bought from nutraplanet...

2. Is there any where I can get these products?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by nosaj03 View Post
    Is there any where I can get these products?
    Just a couple more weeks of waiting chief. You should join the newsletter that musclepharm.com so you can get updates as soon as they are available.

4. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Sept. Our products all got held up because of various reasons so we are trying are best to get the products out. Sorry for the inconvenience but it will all be worth it.
    Wait, is this being made by USP Labs? I heard the same thing from them! Is this a supp tease and horde conspiracy?

5. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    Wait, is this being made by USP Labs? I heard the same thing from them! Is this a supp tease and horde conspiracy?
    Olympics are responsible for most of it, if you notice a lot of companies are having a hard time getting raws right now.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Olympics are responsible for most of it, if you notice a lot of companies are having a hard time getting raws right now.
    Is the Jamaican track team gettin our stuff? They have been unbelievable.

7. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    Is the Jamaican track team gettin our stuff? They have been unbelievable.
    LOL, between them and the girls gymnastic team for china all the good stuff is being consumed in mass quantities.
    Muscle Pharm Rep

8. Any update on when this will be available?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    Any update on when this will be available?

The product was finally released from customs. We are looking to have this hopefully early October

10. Perfect timing!

11. Cool! Excited for Wreckage. Sounds like the simplest way to get everything you need. None of this "little from here, little from there" mess

12. Quote Originally Posted by caolkailash View Post
    Cool! Excited for Wreckage. Sounds like the simplest way to get everything you need. None of this "little from here, little from there" mess
    ha very true
    i woulda loved this ..if this was in a powder form ..but still looks nifty

i luv epi ..so will give this a run as well

13. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    ha very true
    i woulda loved this ..if this was in a powder form ..but still looks nifty

i luv epi ..so will give this a run as well
    Why would you prefer powder over pill?

14. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    Why would you prefer powder over pill?
    well at 1st i thought ..that this was powder ..and i was real excited

then i thought that this is jus another epi clone in a cap(without reading the full ingredients)

now i notice all the benefits ..plus i think u also get 15mg per serving ..instead of 10mg

but when it comes to PH .. i dont prefer powder(after reading pmiller's post) ..so i take it back

15. uh oh

Dear Loyal Muscle Pharm Member,

We regret to inform you that do to recent bans and near future bans of all pro-hormones we have decided to take Wrekage completely out of our line-up.
    Our medical advisory board made the final decision this week, and we believe it would have only brought future problems to our company, potentially affecting the whole line.
    Thanks for your time and again we are sorry for this decision, as many including myself was looking forward to this product. But trust me we have many more great products that will be launching 2009, that will continue to be innovative and effective.

Thanks,
    Brad Pyatt
    President Muscle Pharm
  •