Introduction

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to introduce myself and provide a few words for AM and the great guys over at Muscle Pharm! Anyhow, first off as a rep for Muscle Pharm I look forward to serving a new supp company with solid ideas and innovative products, furthermore for everyone at AM I look forward to answering any product questions and any assistance needed is yours! Thanks to everyone at Muscle Pharm Special thanks to : (Brad) true athlete and (Collin) Little Rambo! :thumbsup:

trueathlete

trueathlete

Muscle Pharm Rep
Awards
I'd like to introduce myself and provide a few words for AM and the great guys over at Muscle Pharm! Anyhow, first off as a rep for Muscle Pharm I look forward to serving a new supp company with solid ideas and innovative products, furthermore for everyone at AM I look forward to answering any product questions and any assistance needed is yours! Thanks to everyone at Muscle Pharm Special thanks to : (Brad) true athlete and (Collin) Little Rambo! :thumbsup:

Glad to have both you and pmiller aboard!!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
July 1 can't come fast enough IMO I am getting pretty excited for the official launch!

Little Rambo

Little Rambo

Awards
Glad to have you aboard bro.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
i cant wait to try some of these sups they look awsome and i love the advertisements off the wall thinking. ya know.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
o yea!! its about to blow up! cant wait til this stuff launchs