whats up muscle pharm

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Answers
    0

    whats up muscle pharm


    just wanted to personally welcome yall! The assult looks like fun. I love pre-WO's and have tried quite a few in my times so i cant wait to see how this holds up! the ingredient profile looks great so i am eager to try it! I also just checked out wreckage on BB sounds awesome as well.

    anyways welcome to AM. you should enjoy here!

    - Texaslifter89


    Wreckage


    Serving Size 1 Packet
    Servings Per Container 60
    Amount Per Serving %Daily Value
    Wrekage Proprietary Blend 3432mg
    Featuring
    Technology
    Ananbolic Growth Matrix
    2a, 3a-Epithio-17a-Methyl- 5a-Androstan-17b-Ol 12mg 
    Endurance/Strength Matrix 
    Suma Powder
    Suma Ext 25:1
    Suma Ext 10:1
    Maca Ext: 4:1
    Yerba Mate Ext 4:1
    Rhodiola Rosea Ext 3%
    Guggul Ext 10%
    Pygeum Bark Ext 4:1
    Muria Pauma Ext 4:1
    Ginko Biloba Ext 24/6%
    Cayenne 40,000BTU
    Liver Cleansing System 
    Flax Seed
    Milk Thistle Seed
    Hawthorne Berries
    Fenugreek Extract Seed
    Chromium Yeast
    Astragalus Root
    Kelp
    Dulse
    Dandilion Root
    Parsley Root
    Pumpkin Seed
    Licorice Root
    Ginger Root
    Psyllium Seed
    Damiana Leaf
    Rose Hips
    Oatstraw Herb
    Fennel Seed
    Cayenne 40,000 BTU


    Assault:


    Supplement Facts Berry Fusion
    Flavor
    Serving Size: 2 scoops
    Servings Per Container: 40
    Amount Per Serving %Daily Value 
    Calories 35g
    Calories From Fat 0g 0%
    Total Carbohydrates 2g 0%
    Sugars <1g 0%
    Protein 0g 0%
    Calcium 100mg 10%
    Phosphorus 100mg 10%
    Magnesium 75mg 18%
    Chloride 190mg 7%
    Sodium 125mg 5%
    Potassium 80mg 2%
    Assault Proprietry Blend 10525mg**
    Featuring
    Technology

    Muscle Explosion Matrix **
    Kre Alkalyn 
    Creatine Ethyl Ester (CEE), **
    CreaPure and Di-Creatine Malate
    Arginine Blend **
    (Di-Arginine Malate, Arginine
    Ethyl Ester, Arginine Orotate)
    Citruline Malate, 
    Beta Alanine, 
    Gingerols (from Ginko Root) 
    Recovery Blend 
    Glutamine,L-Arginine, Taurine, Tyrosine Glutamine, Glycine
    Pyru-Glutamic Acid
    Other Ingredients:
    Papain , Caffeine **
    Percent Daily Values based on a 2000 calorie diet
    Daily Values not established
    Other Ingredients: Glucose polymers, Citric Acid, natural
    and artificial flavors, cranberry powder, acesulfame potassium,
    and sucralose
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html

  2. Muscle Pharm Rep
    Board Sponsor
    trueathlete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    212
    Answers
    0

    Thanks glad to be part of the community.
  3. Registered User
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Answers
    0

    dang fast response time haha
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Answers
    0

    would wreckage show more benefit taken during workout versus before/after?
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  5. Registered User
    pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,008
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    would wreckage show more benefit taken during workout versus before/after?
    You would probably get the most out of it by taking it pre-workout. It would be cool to run a pulse with Wreckage.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  6. Registered User
    Etomic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    198
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    would wreckage show more benefit taken during workout versus before/after?
    Wrekage has 12mg of 2a,3a-Epithio-17a-Methyl- 5a-Androstan-17b-Ol (the compound in Havoc/Epistane) might not be in your best interest...
  7. Muscle Pharm Rep
    Board Sponsor
    trueathlete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    212
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    would wreckage show more benefit taken during workout versus before/after?
    Wrekage is 2x a day product. I would recommend 15 min before workout and and then again before bed if it does not mess with your sleep.
  8. Muscle Pharm Rep
    Board Sponsor
    trueathlete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    212
    Answers
    0

    Wreckage


    Serving Size 1 Packet
    Servings Per Container 60


    Here is the updated Wrekage Ingredients. We added a few more supporting ingredients for joints, and liver to make this a complete pack and support system.



    Ananbolic Growth Matrix
    2a, 3a-Epithio-17a-Methyl- 5a-Androstan-17b-Ol 12mg

    Endurance Matrix
    Taurine
    Suma Powder
    Suma Ext 25:1

    Liver Support
    Policosanol
    Celery Seed Extract
    Nettle Root
    Saw Palmeto
    Hawthorn Berry
    Silymarin (Milk Thistle Extract)
    Ginger Root
    Fenugreek Extract Seed

    Joint Support
    Cissus Quadrangularis Extract(Standardized For 40% Total Ketosterones & 20% 3-Ketosterone)
    Glucosimine
    MSM (Methyl-Sulfonyl-Methane)
    Chondrotin Sulfate
    (Fish Oil) Pure Salmon Liver Oil
  9. Registered User
    ozarkaBRAND's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,279
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by trueathlete View Post
    Wreckage


    Serving Size 1 Packet
    Servings Per Container 60


    Here is the updated Wrekage Ingredients. We added a few more supporting ingredients for joints, and liver to make this a complete pack and support system.



    Ananbolic Growth Matrix
    2a, 3a-Epithio-17a-Methyl- 5a-Androstan-17b-Ol 12mg 

    Endurance Matrix
    Taurine
    Suma Powder
    Suma Ext 25:1

    Liver Support
    Policosanol
    Celery Seed Extract
    Nettle Root
    Saw Palmeto
    Hawthorn Berry
    Silymarin (Milk Thistle Extract)
    Ginger Root
    Fenugreek Extract Seed

    Joint Support
    Cissus Quadrangularis Extract(Standardized For 40% Total Ketosterones & 20% 3-Ketosterone)
    Glucosimine
    MSM (Methyl-Sulfonyl-Methane)
    Chondrotin Sulfate
    (Fish Oil) Pure Salmon Liver Oil
    Looks solid! I think I'm gonna like y'all... Welcome to AM!
  10. Registered User
    pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,008
    Answers
    0

    Nice adding the Salmon Oil, that should help a little with absorption of wreckage too.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  11. Registered User
    psychobabble's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    263
    Answers
    0

    wrecked .. def looks like a nice product for serious gains .. also i like the profile on bulletproof too
  12. Registered User
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Answers
    0

    yeah man they both look solid. the wreckage sounds nice...but i dont think its a smart choice at my age
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  13. Registered User
    johnfaceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    700
    Answers
    0

    Wrekage looks sick! Love the joint support complex. It's pretty much what I get in bulk when I run epi.
  14. Registered User
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Answers
    0

    whats the price lookin like for this supp?
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  15. Registered User
    Little Rambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    80
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    yeah man they both look solid. the wreckage sounds nice...but i dont think its a smart choice at my age
    x2 We have plenty of other products for ya bro, Assault being one of them. I'm here to try and be the voice of reason for those with lesser knowledge about the epi compound and try and help the kids to not make a mistake. Give it a couple more years bro, by then Wrekage will be at the top of its class.

    I also wanted to say thanks for givin us this warm welcome, I'm fairly new to this forum (do a lot more reading on here than posting), but if doubting any of my credentials I'm under the same s/n over at the bb.com forums.

    Hit me up if you need something bro.
  16. Registered User
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Little Rambo View Post
    x2 We have plenty of other products for ya bro, Assault being one of them. I'm here to try and be the voice of reason for those with lesser knowledge about the epi compound and try and help the kids to not make a mistake. Give it a couple more years bro, by then Wrekage will be at the top of its class.

    I also wanted to say thanks for givin us this warm welcome, I'm fairly new to this forum (do a lot more reading on here than posting), but if doubting any of my credentials I'm under the same s/n over at the bb.com forums.

    Hit me up if you need something bro.
    will do man. anytime on the warm welcome. i try to be a nice guy, but sometimes its hard haha.. Yeah the products in general look sweet. Im not in a rush to do hormonal im very happy with my size @ strength for my weight/age. welcome to AM man enjoy! and good luck with the company
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  17. Registered User
    jds1978's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    78
    Answers
    0

    so wreckage is gonna need a pct???
  18. Registered User
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Answers
    0

    it has the supports it looks like, and epi in it. probably wouldnt hurt just to keep it safe
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  19. Muscle Pharm Rep
    Board Sponsor
    trueathlete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    212
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jds1978 View Post
    so wreckage is gonna need a pct???

    Yes it will need a PCT. We will be launching our PCT Anabolic Cleanse info in the next few weeks.
  20. Registered User
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Answers
    0

    sounds like yall have a well rounded aray of products in store. im excited to check em out
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  21. Registered User
    Little Rambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    80
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by trueathlete View Post
    Yes it will need a PCT. We will be launching our PCT Anabolic Cleanse info in the next few weeks.
    There another product on our list and not even I knew about it lol.
  22. Registered User
    jds1978's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    78
    Answers
    0

    this sounds like its gonna kick some arse!!
  23. Registered User
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,800
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jds1978 View Post
    so wreckage is gonna need a pct???
    definetly
  24. Registered User
    boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,977
    Answers
    0

    Your products are def lookin top notch! Looks like I may have to log one.... Everyone loves a good log from the box man!
  25. Registered User
    Red Dog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,165
    Answers
    0

    Products look really solid guys -- very interested!
  26. Registered User
    jds1978's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    78
    Answers
    0

    Just so i can keep this in mind for my next cycle..what would a good pct be for this product??
  27. Registered User
    boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,977
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jds1978 View Post
    Just so i can keep this in mind for my next cycle..what would a good pct be for this product??
    The same thing you would normally do for Havoc or Epi...Personally i always run it safe by incorporating a SERM...
  28. Registered User
    jds1978's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    78
    Answers
    0

    thats what i was afraid of...if u gotta go through all that you might as well be doing an actual steroid like deca..deca and winny v it is for me
  29. Registered User
    Red Dog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,165
    Answers
    0

    I LOVE the fact that your assuming a responsibility to develop a built-in support system around your anabolic -- I think that is a great idea and actually the first company I'm familiar with to blaze that path! But I just had one small question about it..

    It seems that most people are under the impression that dosing liver support supps at the same time as an active oral can reduce the effectiveness of the compound.. I am by no means an expert in that area but is there some mechanism by which this process is not relevant or bypassed in Wrekage?

    Or, is it simply that you guys value the health of your customers to a grand degree Just curious! And in no way am I trying to be critical -- just trying to understand how the product works.. Either way I'll be keeping my eye out for a testing opportunity.
  30. Registered User
    ozarkaBRAND's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,279
    Answers
    0

    is their product page still not up? I can't seem to get anything when I click the link.
  31. Muscle Pharm Rep
    Board Sponsor
    trueathlete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    212
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    is their product page still not up? I can't seem to get anything when I click the link.

    My IT guy is still working on it. I was suppose to have it up last week, so hopefully by the weekend.
  32. Registered User
    pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,008
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog View Post
    I LOVE the fact that your assuming a responsibility to develop a built-in support system around your anabolic -- I think that is a great idea and actually the first company I'm familiar with to blaze that path! But I just had one small question about it..

    It seems that most people are under the impression that dosing liver support supps at the same time as an active oral can reduce the effectiveness of the compound.. I am by no means an expert in that area but is there some mechanism by which this process is not relevant or bypassed in Wrekage?

    Or, is it simply that you guys value the health of your customers to a grand degree Just curious! And in no way am I trying to be critical -- just trying to understand how the product works.. Either way I'll be keeping my eye out for a testing opportunity.
    I was thinking the same thing, but I figured:

    A. many have proved through results that the differences are pretty minor when liver supports is taken at the same time or spread apart from actives and doesn't equate to much.
    B. They come in packs according to the label so I am guessing the liver support and other stuff is a different pill than the epi so you can split it up yourself, this is a total assumption though.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  33. Muscle Pharm Rep
    Board Sponsor
    trueathlete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    212
    Answers
    0

    The liver support is dosed at a level to help support the liver, but without effecting the EPI compound still allowing you to still get the maximum results of the EPI.

    The packs includes all the ingredients of the Wrekage.
  34. Registered User
    Little Rambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    80
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jds1978 View Post
    Just so i can keep this in mind for my next cycle..what would a good pct be for this product??
    Several people have posted nothing but great gains with no sides while using Anabolic Inovations Cycle Support during your cycle of Epi, and Post Cycle Support after. Wrekages formula looks to be all the more safe than other products such as Havoc, so running those two products should provide a great run.

    I also believe we are coming out with our own PCT product, gotta talk to Brad on that one as I still believe its in the works.
  35. Registered User
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Little Rambo View Post
    Several people have posted nothing but great gains with no sides while using Anabolic Inovations Cycle Support during your cycle of Epi, and Post Cycle Support after. Wrekages formula looks to be all the more safe than other products such as Havoc, so running those two products should provide a great run.

    I also believe we are coming out with our own PCT product, gotta talk to Brad on that one as I still believe its in the works.
    i would def say that cycle support and post cycle support by AI are the way to go support and PCT wise
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  36. Registered User
    Little Rambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    80
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    i would def say that cycle support and post cycle support by AI are the way to go support and PCT wise
    Hey bro are you an involved member over at bodybuilding.com as well as here? Either way find me over there, you could stop by my current log I'm doing as well the link is in my sig over there.
  37. Registered User
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Little Rambo View Post
    Hey bro are you an involved member over at bodybuilding.com as well as here? Either way find me over there, you could stop by my current log I'm doing as well the link is in my sig over there.
    yes sir i am ill swing by hit me up with the link. im the same username over there and on every forum im active on
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  38. Registered User
    Little Rambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    80
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    yes sir i am ill swing by hit me up with the link. im the same username over there and on every forum im active on
    Sounds good bro.
  39. Registered User
    Red Dog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,165
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by trueathlete View Post
    The liver support is dosed at a level to help support the liver, but without effecting the EPI compound still allowing you to still get the maximum results of the EPI.

    The packs includes all the ingredients of the Wrekage.
    ah excellent, thanks -- sounds great!
  40. Registered User
    jds1978's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    78
    Answers
    0

    will a serm still be needed with the pct you guys are coming out with
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-10-2011, 12:03 AM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-30-2010, 02:26 PM
  3. For Sale: Muscle Pharm Battle Fuel (Muscle Builders)
    By allenzo in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-20-2009, 11:38 PM
  4. For Sale: Muscle Pharm Stack BP, Assault, BF (Muscle Builders)
    By Kristofer68SS in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-18-2009, 06:14 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-21-2009, 11:25 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in