whats up muscle pharm

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
just wanted to personally welcome yall! The assult looks like fun. I love pre-WO's and have tried quite a few in my times so i cant wait to see how this holds up! the ingredient profile looks great so i am eager to try it! I also just checked out wreckage on BB sounds awesome as well.

anyways welcome to AM. you should enjoy here!

- Texaslifter89

Wreckage

Serving Size 1 Packet
Servings Per Container 60
Amount Per Serving %Daily Value
Wrekage Proprietary Blend 3432mg
Featuring
Technology
Ananbolic Growth Matrix
2a, 3a-Epithio-17a-Methyl- 5a-Androstan-17b-Ol 12mg 
Endurance/Strength Matrix 
Suma Powder
Suma Ext 25:1
Suma Ext 10:1
Maca Ext: 4:1
Yerba Mate Ext 4:1
Rhodiola Rosea Ext 3%
Guggul Ext 10%
Pygeum Bark Ext 4:1
Muria Pauma Ext 4:1
Ginko Biloba Ext 24/6%
Cayenne 40,000BTU
Liver Cleansing System 
Flax Seed
Milk Thistle Seed
Hawthorne Berries
Fenugreek Extract Seed
Chromium Yeast
Astragalus Root
Kelp
Dulse
Dandilion Root
Parsley Root
Pumpkin Seed
Licorice Root
Ginger Root
Psyllium Seed
Damiana Leaf
Rose Hips
Oatstraw Herb
Fennel Seed
Cayenne 40,000 BTU

Assault:

Supplement Facts Berry Fusion
Flavor
Serving Size: 2 scoops
Servings Per Container: 40
Amount Per Serving %Daily Value 
Calories 35g
Calories From Fat 0g 0%
Total Carbohydrates 2g 0%
Sugars <1g 0%
Protein 0g 0%
Calcium 100mg 10%
Phosphorus 100mg 10%
Magnesium 75mg 18%
Chloride 190mg 7%
Sodium 125mg 5%
Potassium 80mg 2%
Assault Proprietry Blend 10525mg**
Featuring
Technology

Muscle Explosion Matrix **
Kre Alkalyn 
Creatine Ethyl Ester (CEE), **
CreaPure and Di-Creatine Malate
Arginine Blend **
(Di-Arginine Malate, Arginine
Ethyl Ester, Arginine Orotate)
Citruline Malate, 
Beta Alanine, 
Gingerols (from Ginko Root) 
Recovery Blend 
Glutamine,L-Arginine, Taurine, Tyrosine Glutamine, Glycine
Pyru-Glutamic Acid
Other Ingredients:
Papain , Caffeine **
Percent Daily Values based on a 2000 calorie diet
Daily Values not established
Other Ingredients: Glucose polymers, Citric Acid, natural
and artificial flavors, cranberry powder, acesulfame potassium,
and sucralose

trueathlete

trueathlete

Muscle Pharm Rep
Awards
Thanks glad to be part of the community.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
would wreckage show more benefit taken during workout versus before/after?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
You would probably get the most out of it by taking it pre-workout. It would be cool to run a pulse with Wreckage.

Etomic

Awards
  • Established
Wrekage has 12mg of 2a,3a-Epithio-17a-Methyl- 5a-Androstan-17b-Ol (the compound in Havoc/Epistane) might not be in your best interest...

trueathlete

trueathlete

Muscle Pharm Rep
Awards
Wrekage is 2x a day product. I would recommend 15 min before workout and and then again before bed if it does not mess with your sleep.

trueathlete

trueathlete

Muscle Pharm Rep
Awards
Wreckage

Serving Size 1 Packet

Here is the updated Wrekage Ingredients. We added a few more supporting ingredients for joints, and liver to make this a complete pack and support system.

Ananbolic Growth Matrix
2a, 3a-Epithio-17a-Methyl- 5a-Androstan-17b-Ol 12mg

Endurance Matrix
Taurine
Suma Powder

Liver Support
Policosanol
Celery Seed Extract
Nettle Root
Saw Palmeto
Hawthorn Berry
Silymarin (Milk Thistle Extract)
Ginger Root
Fenugreek Extract Seed

Joint Support
Cissus Quadrangularis Extract(Standardized For 40% Total Ketosterones & 20% 3-Ketosterone)
Glucosimine
MSM (Methyl-Sulfonyl-Methane)
Chondrotin Sulfate
(Fish Oil) Pure Salmon Liver Oil

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Wreckage

Serving Size 1 Packet

Here is the updated Wrekage Ingredients. We added a few more supporting ingredients for joints, and liver to make this a complete pack and support system.

Ananbolic Growth Matrix
2a, 3a-Epithio-17a-Methyl- 5a-Androstan-17b-Ol 12mg 

Endurance Matrix
Taurine
Suma Powder

Liver Support
Policosanol
Celery Seed Extract
Nettle Root
Saw Palmeto
Hawthorn Berry
Silymarin (Milk Thistle Extract)
Ginger Root
Fenugreek Extract Seed

Joint Support
Cissus Quadrangularis Extract(Standardized For 40% Total Ketosterones & 20% 3-Ketosterone)
Glucosimine
MSM (Methyl-Sulfonyl-Methane)
Chondrotin Sulfate
(Fish Oil) Pure Salmon Liver Oil
Looks solid! I think I'm gonna like y'all... Welcome to AM!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Nice adding the Salmon Oil, that should help a little with absorption of wreckage too.

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
wrecked .. def looks like a nice product for serious gains .. also i like the profile on bulletproof too :)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yeah man they both look solid. the wreckage sounds nice...but i dont think its a smart choice at my age

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Wrekage looks sick! Love the joint support complex. It's pretty much what I get in bulk when I run epi.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
whats the price lookin like for this supp?

Little Rambo

Little Rambo

Awards
yeah man they both look solid. the wreckage sounds nice...but i dont think its a smart choice at my age
x2 We have plenty of other products for ya bro, Assault being one of them. I'm here to try and be the voice of reason for those with lesser knowledge about the epi compound and try and help the kids to not make a mistake. Give it a couple more years bro, by then Wrekage will be at the top of its class.

I also wanted to say thanks for givin us this warm welcome, I'm fairly new to this forum (do a lot more reading on here than posting), but if doubting any of my credentials I'm under the same s/n over at the bb.com forums.

Hit me up if you need something bro.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
x2 We have plenty of other products for ya bro, Assault being one of them. I'm here to try and be the voice of reason for those with lesser knowledge about the epi compound and try and help the kids to not make a mistake. Give it a couple more years bro, by then Wrekage will be at the top of its class.

I also wanted to say thanks for givin us this warm welcome, I'm fairly new to this forum (do a lot more reading on here than posting), but if doubting any of my credentials I'm under the same s/n over at the bb.com forums.

Hit me up if you need something bro.
will do man. anytime on the warm welcome. i try to be a nice guy, but sometimes its hard haha.:frustrate. Yeah the products in general look sweet. Im not in a rush to do hormonal im very happy with my size @ strength for my weight/age. welcome to AM man enjoy! and good luck with the company

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
it has the supports it looks like, and epi in it. probably wouldnt hurt just to keep it safe

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
sounds like yall have a well rounded aray of products in store. im excited to check em out

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Your products are def lookin top notch! Looks like I may have to log one.... Everyone loves a good log from the box man!

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
Products look really solid guys -- very interested!

jds1978

Awards
Just so i can keep this in mind for my next cycle..what would a good pct be for this product??

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Just so i can keep this in mind for my next cycle..what would a good pct be for this product??
The same thing you would normally do for Havoc or Epi...Personally i always run it safe by incorporating a SERM...

jds1978

Awards
thats what i was afraid of...if u gotta go through all that you might as well be doing an actual steroid like deca..deca and winny v it is for me

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
I LOVE the fact that your assuming a responsibility to develop a built-in support system around your anabolic -- I think that is a great idea and actually the first company I'm familiar with to blaze that path! But I just had one small question about it..

It seems that most people are under the impression that dosing liver support supps at the same time as an active oral can reduce the effectiveness of the compound.. I am by no means an expert in that area but is there some mechanism by which this process is not relevant or bypassed in Wrekage?

Or, is it simply that you guys value the health of your customers to a grand degree :D Just curious! And in no way am I trying to be critical -- just trying to understand how the product works.. Either way I'll be keeping my eye out for a testing opportunity.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
is their product page still not up? I can't seem to get anything when I click the link.

trueathlete

trueathlete

Muscle Pharm Rep
Awards
is their product page still not up? I can't seem to get anything when I click the link.

My IT guy is still working on it. I was suppose to have it up last week, so hopefully by the weekend.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I LOVE the fact that your assuming a responsibility to develop a built-in support system around your anabolic -- I think that is a great idea and actually the first company I'm familiar with to blaze that path! But I just had one small question about it..

It seems that most people are under the impression that dosing liver support supps at the same time as an active oral can reduce the effectiveness of the compound.. I am by no means an expert in that area but is there some mechanism by which this process is not relevant or bypassed in Wrekage?

Or, is it simply that you guys value the health of your customers to a grand degree :D Just curious! And in no way am I trying to be critical -- just trying to understand how the product works.. Either way I'll be keeping my eye out for a testing opportunity.
I was thinking the same thing, but I figured:

A. many have proved through results that the differences are pretty minor when liver supports is taken at the same time or spread apart from actives and doesn't equate to much.
B. They come in packs according to the label so I am guessing the liver support and other stuff is a different pill than the epi so you can split it up yourself, this is a total assumption though.

trueathlete

trueathlete

Muscle Pharm Rep
Awards
The liver support is dosed at a level to help support the liver, but without effecting the EPI compound still allowing you to still get the maximum results of the EPI.

The packs includes all the ingredients of the Wrekage.

Little Rambo

Little Rambo

Awards
Several people have posted nothing but great gains with no sides while using Anabolic Inovations Cycle Support during your cycle of Epi, and Post Cycle Support after. Wrekages formula looks to be all the more safe than other products such as Havoc, so running those two products should provide a great run.

I also believe we are coming out with our own PCT product, gotta talk to Brad on that one as I still believe its in the works.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Several people have posted nothing but great gains with no sides while using Anabolic Inovations Cycle Support during your cycle of Epi, and Post Cycle Support after. Wrekages formula looks to be all the more safe than other products such as Havoc, so running those two products should provide a great run.

I also believe we are coming out with our own PCT product, gotta talk to Brad on that one as I still believe its in the works.
i would def say that cycle support and post cycle support by AI are the way to go support and PCT wise

Little Rambo

Little Rambo

Awards
i would def say that cycle support and post cycle support by AI are the way to go support and PCT wise
Hey bro are you an involved member over at bodybuilding.com as well as here? Either way find me over there, you could stop by my current log I'm doing as well the link is in my sig over there.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro are you an involved member over at bodybuilding.com as well as here? Either way find me over there, you could stop by my current log I'm doing as well the link is in my sig over there.
yes sir i am ill swing by hit me up with the link. im the same username over there and on every forum im active on

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
The liver support is dosed at a level to help support the liver, but without effecting the EPI compound still allowing you to still get the maximum results of the EPI.

The packs includes all the ingredients of the Wrekage.
ah excellent, thanks -- sounds great!

jds1978

Awards
will a serm still be needed with the pct you guys are coming out with

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
a serm should always be used. since its a research chemical i would guess so but im sure they can elaborate upon that

Little Rambo

Little Rambo

Awards
will a serm still be needed with the pct you guys are coming out with
Brad could perhaps elaborate on this a little more but I don't believe that you'll need a SERM along with our PCT. People often complain about research chemicals, such as Nolva and Novadex, are also illegal and quite troublesome to acquire.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
what's the deal with this PCT product? resveratrol? is it an AI? please tell me it's not trib based :frustrated:. at any rate, the other products look great!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what's the deal with this PCT product? resveratrol? is it an AI? please tell me it's not trib based :frustrated:. at any rate, the other products look great!
Trans(resveratrol) has several impressive and beneficial properties, in addition to being an aromatase inhibitor. It can be extracted from Japanese Knot Weed, or from Grapevine/Red Wine. Fortunately, Resveratrol is not related to Tribulus( Bulgarian, Indian, or whatever).

trueathlete

trueathlete

Muscle Pharm Rep
Awards
Brad could perhaps elaborate on this a little more but I don't believe that you'll need a SERM along with our PCT. People often complain about research chemicals, such as Nolva and Novadex, are also illegal and quite troublesome to acquire.
You will not need a serm with Wrekage. As far as our PCT it is not trib based, I will have the final details up in the next few weeks.

dirtydean12

dirtydean12

Awards
no bro, come one what do you take us for?? :D

ingredients are still up in the air, but so far i've suggested fadogia, nettle root extract, t-resv....we'll see though

pct for the epi compound IMO doesnt need a serm...its a very mild compound that I experienced no shut down whatsoever on, so we'll see how everything goes

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Trans(resveratrol) has several impressive and beneficial properties, in addition to being an aromatase inhibitor. It can be extracted from Japanese Knot Weed, or from Grapevine/Red Wine. Fortunately, Resveratrol is not related to Tribulus( Bulgarian, Indian, or whatever).
fa sho. i should have clarified - i meant was trans resv. in their new pct product or what? trying to get a head up on the game. :D

dirtyd - sounds good! should be very interesting. :cool:

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
is wreckage going to contain 2 anabolics? the description on the website seems to say that it will have the epithio product and also 17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
is wreckage going to contain 2 anabolics? the description on the website seems to say that it will have the epithio product and also 17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol
The products are not finalized yet so the ingredients and write ups may be a little off, but that could also be correct. Once we get the finalized write up and ingredient list I will post them up in the forum.