Assault

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
[img]http://anabolicminds.com/assaultv3.jpg[/img]
ASSAULT was born after years of painstaking research and contains a meticulously engineered matrix of maximally synergistic performance enhancing compounds formulated to ignite muscle growth, increase power output, maximize concentration, and super charge your energy and stamina. By combining such scientifically tested and field proven ingredients as creatine (in it’s most potent forms), beta alanine, citrulline malate, glutamine, arginine, tyrosine, caffeine, taurine and electrolytes Muscle Pharm has provided bodybuilders, powerlifters, and athletes with the most radically potent pre-workout formula in the sports supplement industry! Within just minutes after consuming your very first serving you will begin to feel the freakish effects of ASSAULT, and experience a level of focus and drive you have never known before. In the gym you will train like an unchained beast, pushing heavier weights, blasting through plateaus, and achieving muscle pumps that will threaten to split your skin! In the mirror you will see the physique you have always dreamed of!

In order to get huge you have to assault the iron! And nothing will get your mind and body more fired up to do just that than Muscle Pharm’s ASSAULT!

• State Of The Art Pre-Work Out Formula

• Increased Training Aggression

• Skin Splitting Pumps

• Supercharged Endurance & Energy Levels

• Increased Strength Levels by 20%

Developed Using Omega Wave ™ Technology

Key Ingredients:

• Citrulline Malate: Boosts levels of nitric oxide for increased blood flow and enhanced transport of nutrients into muscle cells.

• Beta Alanine: Increases muscle carnosine, which can lead to improved endurance, delayed neuromuscular fatigue, and the ability to train harder for longer while still recovering optimally.

• Kre-Alkalyn: Gives you the benefits of creatine, without the side-effects! It is as potent as plain creatine monohydrate, but because of it's patented buffered creatine formula, it delivers creatine benefits without creatine side-effects!

• Suma Root: Known as “The Russian Secret” suma root has long been used by athletes from that part of the world as safe alternative to steroids. This may be because it contains the phytochemical beta-ecdysterone, and several related chemicals, as well as an unusual concentration of common nutrients and amino acids. The main benefit of Suma Root is it Oxygenates the cell, therefore allowing your muscles to work harder longer.

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
woo hooo cant wait to try it out .. is this coming in 20 or 40 servings ?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It looks to be pretty interesting.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Omega Wave?

Perhaps a-kin to riding the snake?

I'm curious about Suma, apparently it's also called Brazilian Ginseng so it's in that family of adaptogens.

used traditionally as a medicine and tonic. Nicknamed "para tudo" which means "for all," suma is an herbal medicine with adaptogenic qualities that serve to normalize and enhance body systems, increase resistance to stress, and boost overall functioning...

...Suma is said to support hormonal balance, reduce inflammation, inhibit cancer and leukemia cells, enhance immunity, increase libido, and a provide a number of normalizing and rejuvenating effects. One of the reason for its myriad effects may be its ability to increase oxygenation and energy efficiency at the cellular level.
sounds interesting

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm curious about Suma, apparently it's also called Brazilian Ginseng so it's in that family of adaptogens.

sounds interesting
Agreed, sounds very interesting.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
The packaging looks absolutely sick on all the products.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
looks promising and I look forward to give it a try

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Looks to be very solid. Nice start to your line!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting stuff muscle pharma. I will be reading up more on Suma Root. Glad to see something that isnt in every last pre workout matrix.

I will be following along.

Adams

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm curious about Suma, apparently it's also called Brazilian Ginseng so it's in that family of adaptogens...
It is, in fact, an adaptogen. Although it is not a "true" Ginseng, it has similar properties to the Panax genus of Ginseng. It does have versatile properties as a source of several agents such as sitosterols, beta-ecdysterone, stigmasterols, and steroidal saponins. Assault appears to contain the beta-ecdysterone extraction.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is, in fact, an adaptogen. Although it is not a "true" Ginseng, it has similar properties to the Panax genus of Ginseng. It does have versatile properties as a source of several agents such as sitosterols, beta-ecdysterone, stigmasterols, and steroidal saponins. Assault appears to contain the beta-ecdysterone extraction.
From reading it, I dont think they went for a certain extract, rather a general extract, to get the host of what Suma has to offer.

Great info SM.

Adams

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
watching for samples...

this looks solid...

congrats...

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
[img]http://anabolicminds.com/forum/banners/musclepharm/assaultv2.jpg[/img]
ASSAULT was born after years of painstaking research and contains a meticulously engineered matrix of maximally synergistic performance enhancing compounds formulated to ignite muscle growth, increase power output, maximize concentration, and super charge your energy and stamina. By combining such scientifically tested and field proven ingredients as creatine (in it’s most potent forms), beta alanine, citrulline malate, glutamine, arginine, tyrosine, caffeine, taurine and electrolytes Muscle Pharm has provided bodybuilders, powerlifters, and athletes with the most radically potent pre-workout formula in the sports supplement industry! Within just minutes after consuming your very first serving you will begin to feel the freakish effects of ASSAULT, and experience a level of focus and drive you have never known before. In the gym you will train like an unchained beast, pushing heavier weights, blasting through plateaus, and achieving muscle pumps that will threaten to split your skin! In the mirror you will see the physique you have always dreamed of!

In order to get huge you have to assault the iron! And nothing will get your mind and body more fired up to do just that than Muscle Pharm’s ASSAULT!

• Skin Splitting Pumps

Key Ingredients:

• Citrulline Malate: Boosts levels of nitric oxide for increased blood flow and enhanced transport of nutrients into muscle cells.

• Beta Alanine: Increases muscle carnosine, which can lead to improved endurance, delayed neuromuscular fatigue, and the ability to train harder for longer while still recovering optimally.

• Kre-Alkalyn: Gives you the benefits of creatine, without the side-effects! It is as potent as plain creatine monohydrate, but because of it's patented buffered creatine formula, it delivers creatine benefits without creatine side-effects!

• Suma Root: Known as “The Russian Secret” suma root has long been used by athletes from that part of the world as safe alternative to steroids. This may be because it contains the phytochemical beta-ecdysterone, and several related chemicals, as well as an unusual concentration of common nutrients and amino acids. The main benefit of Suma Root is it Oxygenates the cell, therefore allowing your muscles to work harder longer.
sweet if testers are needed holla acha boy

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I saw that too. I think you read the same website(s) I did regarding Suma :)

trueathlete

trueathlete

Muscle Pharm Rep
Awards
[img]http://anabolicminds.com/forum/banners/musclepharm/assaultv2.jpg[/img]

• Skin Splitting Pumps

Key Ingredients:

Attached is the Ingredient Panel..

Attachments

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
How much caffeine is in each dose? and why have caffeine in the first place. I work out at night so counts me out already if theres a decent amount in there.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
going to be nice to try for summer....any testers going to be needed?

Dagron

Dagron

Awards
Interesting product, will def give it a go when it is released.

trueathlete

trueathlete

Muscle Pharm Rep
Awards
How much caffeine is in each dose? and why have caffeine in the first place. I work out at night so counts me out already if there's a decent amount in there.

This was a issue I went back and forth with. I put caffeine in it to give it a little extra kick, as the majority of people want a kick out of the products, but the other ingredients will help with long steady energy with no crash.

For those who workout at night we made a night time recovery formula "Bullet Proof" that will take care of any sleeping issues. I will post the Bullet Proof info here soon.
In the future we will probably come out with a non-caffeine version.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
This was a issue I went back and forth with. I put cafeeine in it to give it a little extra kick, as the majority of people want a kick out of the products. The amount of cafeeine is 150mg.

For those who workout at night we made a night time recovery formula "Bullet Proof" that will take care of any sleeping issues. I will post the Bullet Proof info here soon.
In the future we will probably come out with a non-cafeeine version.
IMO Bullet Proof seems to be your most intriguing product, but then again everyone loves epi so I bet alot of people disagree

trueathlete

trueathlete

Muscle Pharm Rep
Awards
IMO Bullet Proof seems to be your most intriguing product, but then again everyone loves epi so I bet alot of people disagree

Mine to, I think people don't understand how important recovery and sleep are. Bullet Proof is the product I personally can not go a day without, I am out of my samples and have to wait like everyone else until June..

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
curious to see how this will compare to ragnarok.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
Most def!! Finally Rag looks as if it has SOME competition.....
yeah I hope this product has a well polished flavoring, because that's a big selling point for Ragnarok with me vs. just buying a few separate things to stack in some juice.

mike3107

mike3107

Awards
That is the best ingrediant profile i've seen in any pre or post workout formula, I really look foward to trying out this product.

Little Rambo

Little Rambo

Awards
Glad to have so much support and eagerness in this thread fellas. Just remember to stay patient, because even the MP reps are waiting it out with you guys.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Id love to rep for a company with these exciting products! The supplement industry is in for a surprise, and the consumers are in for a treat! Damn good line up to start out with. Keeping my fingers crossed....

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Id love to rep for a company with these exciting products! The supplement industry is in for a surprise, and the consumers are in for a treat! Damn good line up to start out with. Keeping my fingers crossed....
You and me both, bud

Little Rambo

Little Rambo

Awards
Did you put in an app over in our thread where we are looking for a rep?

trueathlete

trueathlete

Muscle Pharm Rep
Awards
yeah bro, i pm'd the man like he said in his opening post.... i was supposed to pm him right?

Received your app, just reviewing them at the moment.
I will have a final rep decision tomorrow.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/banners/musclepharm/assaultv2.jpg[/imgl]
Hey Bob: does this mean you personally recommend this particular product? or just supporting the company?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
He always introduces new companies....
First time I have seen him tout a particular product. I've been around for quite a few new board supporter intro but never a product endorsement. I did see him post a cissus quadr. study a few years back around the time USP came out with Cissus.

Little Rambo

Little Rambo

Awards
First time I have seen him tout a particular product. I've been around for quite a few new board supporter intro but never a product endorsement. I did see him post a cissus quadr. study a few years back around the time USP came out with Cissus.
Hmm I guess we are special then :afro:

I love the smileys feature on this site, they should really get something like this on other boards as well.

dirtydean12

dirtydean12

Awards
yeah I hope this product has a well polished flavoring, because that's a big selling point for Ragnarok with me vs. just buying a few separate things to stack in some juice.
Oh hai guyz sorry it took me so long to get in this thread!

I can personally guarantee this stuff will taste great :D

Little Rambo

Little Rambo

Awards
Oh hai guyz sorry it took me so long to get in this thread!

I can personally guarantee this stuff will taste great :D
Ya Brad was just telling me the flavors we are going to start out with, and to be honest I CAN NOT WAIT!! (Yes even the reps are waiting with you fellas).

harlan100

harlan100

Awards
I tryed NOxplode before and that put me off pre-workout formulars for good, this though looks pretty good and may try it. If any testers are needed my hand is raised :cheers:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Boxmeman, congrats on the position!

NastyNally

NastyNally

Awards
Will definitely look into this in the future. Great ingredient profile. Not many are into Kre-Alk, but I'm looking forward to trying it.

trueathlete

trueathlete

Muscle Pharm Rep
Awards
Will definitely look into this in the future. Great ingredient profile. Not many are into Kre-Alk, but I'm looking forward to trying it.

The Kre-Alk and Suma are in my opinion the 2 best ingredients in Assault, I have gotten great results from these additions.

Little Rambo

Little Rambo

Awards
The Kre-Alk and Suma are in my opinion the 2 best ingredients in Assault, I have gotten great results from these additions.
I was reading up on Suma today, really great stuff it seems like.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I was reading up on Suma today, really great stuff it seems like.
Suma has a pretty long history of use in South America, it has some pretty cool qualities but I personally like that it is an immune booster and it combats fatigue and stress. These attributes can be pretty beneficial to anyone training pretty hard, because they are usually some of the effects of overtraining. Coupling that with the benefits of Kre-Alk, Beta Alanine and Citrulline Malate ....ooohhh man I think I am going to be moving some solid weight when I try this.