Assault

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

  1. Quote Originally Posted by progressCUT View Post
    im interested to see the doses.
    citrulline needs to be around 3g
    beta alanine 2g
    atleast for me to be interested.
    While we are looking at about 2g's CM and 4g's BA. 2g's of CM should be an effective dose for the vast majority of people since it has synergistic benefits with other aspects of Assault, and the 4g's of the BA is unprecedented in a powdered mixes similar to Assault. If you did want a higher dose of CM you can use 1.5 servings, and you will still be able to get about 26 workouts out of a bottle.
    Muscle Pharm Rep


  2. Quote Originally Posted by trueathlete View Post
    The Triple Berry was my favorite of the 2 flavors. I sent back the Rasberry Lemonade for one more round of flavoring to make sure it is up to par with the Triple Berry. Both will be Great tasting, so you can't go wrong either way.

    to be able to drink something that that awsome taste of rasberry lemonade and for it to cause you to "assault" all objects once held down by that force called gravity.....priceless, it must be a mastercard moment.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    to be able to drink something that that awsome taste of rasberry lemonade and for it to cause you to "assault" all objects once held down by that force called gravity.....priceless, it must be a mastercard moment.
    We should put that on our shirts

  4. i cannot wait...

    guess what.... its July 1st!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  5. ?


    I have read all the info and checked out the web-site and this **** looks crazy?

    I am up for posting a trial log if you are interested in testers?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Mr Aestheticz View Post
    I have read all the info and checked out the web-site and this **** looks crazy?

    I am up for posting a trial log if you are interested in testers?
    No testers needed at the moment but we will have an opportunity coming up in November. If you want a chance to win some samples, search for a thread called "Muscle Pharm Lottery" in the company promotions section.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  7. Good Looks!


    Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    No testers needed at the moment but we will have an opportunity coming up in November. If you want a chance to win some samples, search for a thread called "Muscle Pharm Lottery" in the company promotions section.

    I was going to say it got a little quite in this thread.

  8. When are you guys hitting nutraplanet?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    When are you guys hitting nutraplanet?
    Most likely in the spring of next year. Another online retailor has exclusive rights to our products for the next 6 months.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. You Thoughts on MP Assault.
    By SprintGuy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 11:57 AM
Log in
Log in