Assault

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by trueathlete View Post
    Suma is one of those ingredients you have to try to believe. It will not give you a rush of energy, but instead it allows you to push harder and longer. The longer you are on Suma the more benefits and endurance your muscles get from it, thus allowing your muscles to push further to unchartered levels, resulting in new PR's.
    Which is yet another reason why Assault is perfect for the dedicated athlete.

2. Just curious why you add both Beta-Alanine and Taurine? Don't they compete?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Mikey13 View Post
    Just curious why you add both Beta-Alanine and Taurine? Don't they compete?
    While there is certainly potential for problems when taking these two together (they share the same transporter into tissues), it hasn't yet been supported in the research to any level of significance. In fact, a recent study by Dr. Harris, showed that the increase in muscle carnosine with beta-alanine was not reduced when taurine was taken along with it.

View L-Taurine Products Sorted By Top Sellers Here.

We could get into the biochemistry of why taking taurine with beta-alanine may not seem like a good idea but we have a more simple and conclusive explanation just in case you wanted more proof to support Dr. Harris's study.

Since there is a group of studies that used either beta-alanine by itself or beta-alanine with taurine, we examined them to determine if there were any differences in the resulting carnosine concentrations. While more research is always needed, there are quite a few beta-alanine vs. beta-alanine plus taurine studies, and their outcomes are all the same.

There is little to no difference in carnosine concentrations. In other words, taurine does not appear to inhibit beta-alanine from being absorbed to any level of significance, otherwise carnosine levels would have been lower in the beta-alanine plus taurine studies.
    This was taken from an article on bb.com. Although on paper they may have interaction issues it has yet to be determined substantial in experiments on athletes. I know from my own experience taurine and beta-alanine are two of my favorite bulk powders that I use pre-workout and during my workouts and I have never noticed diminishing effects when taking the two together.
    Muscle Pharm Rep

4. Product looks very good.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree

5. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    This was taken from an article on bb.com. Although on paper they may have interaction issues it has yet to be determined substantial in experiments on athletes. I know from my own experience taurine and beta-alanine are two of my favorite bulk powders that I use pre-workout and during my workouts and I have never noticed diminishing effects when taking the two together.
    hhmm interesting, I am not a member over at that board so I never saw it.
    Thanks!!

6. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    x2 I know several people that BA and Taurine are staples in their supplement regime and all seem to be making solid gains.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Little Rambo View Post
    x2 I know several people that BA and Taurine are staples in their supplement regime and all seem to be making solid gains.
    i run both products and still feel effects of each. still waiting on the MP products! you guys hit it on the head with your new reps... congrats...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

8. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    i run both products and still feel effects of each. still waiting on the MP products! you guys hit it on the head with your new reps... congrats...
    Thanks for the support bro.

9. This looks to be pretty good, I cant wait to try it out. Nice container as well, it will match with my room haha.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

10. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    This looks to be pretty good, I cant wait to try it out. Nice container as well, it will match with my room haha.
    Thanks, You got a lot of chains in your room? Running a little studio or something....ose: All kidding aside thanks for the support.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
    •   

11. 40 servings is nice guys! 4g of BA, now thats what I am talking about! This company has caught my attention today. I need to read up on the suma root though.

12. Will the assault and others be sold at NP?Right now theirs nothing from muscle pharm.

13. Quote Originally Posted by pantera101 View Post
    Will the assault and others be sold at NP?Right now theirs nothing from muscle pharm.
    I may be wrong, but I do not think the products are ready-for-market yet...
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

14. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I may be wrong, but I do not think the products are ready-for-market yet...
    They're not.I am just wondering if NP will be carrying them.They don't have muscle pharm period.I am very interested in assault.It will be ny next to try once I run out of xlevol.Maybe earlier.I'm buying it on july 1'st!

15. Are sales guys is trying to get into a lot of different places so I am sure MP will hit a planet near you around the time of our release.
    Muscle Pharm Rep

16. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Are sales guys is trying to get into a lot of different places so I am sure MP will hit a planet near you around the time of our release.
    Ya our product line isn't supposed to launch in retailers until July 1st, so we will have a little more info on what retailers will be carrying us around the time of our launch. Theres plenty of info over at our forum as well if you, or anyone else for that matter, hasn't checked it out yet.

http://musclepharm.net/forum/

17. Well it would be stupid for NP to not carry it.I'm sure they will though.

18. Quote Originally Posted by pantera101 View Post
    Well it would be stupid for NP to not carry it.I'm sure they will though.
    As am I. Without a doubt I'd say that NP, Bodybuilding.com, and also AM will carry us. When I do online shopping I usually stick to NP and BB.com so if we are on the two powerhouse sellers thats a good start.

19. Quote Originally Posted by DormantFiber View Post
    looks promising and I look forward to give it a try

same does anyone rekon its any good?

20. Quote Originally Posted by thefukndon View Post
    same does anyone rekon its any good?
    Brad and his pro athlete buddies are the only people to have gotten their greedy hands on it so far, but Brad is a STICKLER for excellence and says this final batch is just what he was looking for

21. Quote Originally Posted by Little Rambo View Post
    Brad and his pro athlete buddies are the only people to have gotten their greedy hands on it so far, but Brad is a STICKLER for excellence and says this final batch is just what he was looking for

Just tried the the completed Assault.
    I am very pleased with the Taste and my workout's were off the chart's. The Suma is my favorite ingredient, and I am glad we were able to have it taste great with that in it.
    Here is what I felt off Assault:
    1st 15 minutes I got a rush of energy, I was so focused and my training intensity was amazing. As I got mentally fatigued towards my end of my workout the Suma really kicked in and I was able to keep pumping rep's out like a machine. The pump's I got were incredible, they lasted well over a hour later after my workout.

22. Quote Originally Posted by trueathlete View Post
    Just tried the the completed Assault.
    I am very pleased with the Taste and my workout's were off the chart's. The Suma is my favorite ingredient, and I am glad we were able to have it taste great with that in it.
    Here is what I felt off Assault:
    1st 15 minutes I got a rush of energy, I was so focused and my training intensity was amazing. As I got mentally fatigued towards my end of my workout the Suma really kicked in and I was able to keep pumping rep's out like a machine. The pump's I got were incredible, they lasted well over a hour later after my workout.
    Now thats what I like to here big man!! I think your really onto something with that Suma extract, I don't think there are any other products on the market that use that correct? Also what flavor were you using, I can't wait to try dat der Raspberry Lemonade!!

23. just rub it in for all of us that can't have it yet

Glad you are happy with it though!!!

24. Quote Originally Posted by Little Rambo View Post
    Now thats what I like to here big man!! I think your really onto something with that Suma extract, I don't think there are any other products on the market that use that correct? Also what flavor were you using, I can't wait to try dat der Raspberry Lemonade!!

The Triple Berry was my favorite of the 2 flavors. I sent back the Rasberry Lemonade for one more round of flavoring to make sure it is up to par with the Triple Berry. Both will be Great tasting, so you can't go wrong either way.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Mikey13 View Post
    just rub it in for all of us that can't have it yet

Glad you are happy with it though!!!
    It was almost like for play, I just got enough to get me excited and then it was all gone..

26. So it's still comming out july 1'st,right?

27. Quote Originally Posted by trueathlete View Post
    It was almost like for play, I just got enough to get me excited and then it was all gone..
    very well then

28. Quote Originally Posted by pantera101 View Post
    So it's still comming out july 1'st,right?
    As of right now just the Shred Matrix is dropping July 1, assualt is going to be delayed a week or two.
    Muscle Pharm Rep

29. Quote Originally Posted by trueathlete View Post
    The Triple Berry was my favorite of the 2 flavors. I sent back the Rasberry Lemonade for one more round of flavoring to make sure it is up to par with the Triple Berry. Both will be Great tasting, so you can't go wrong either way.
    They both sound great tasting.

DAMNIT BRAD I WANNA TRY SOME!!

30. im interested to see the doses.
    citrulline needs to be around 3g
    beta alanine 2g
    atleast for me to be interested.

Similar Forum Threads

1. You Thoughts on MP Assault.
    By SprintGuy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 12:57 PM