Assault

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Muscle Pharm Rep
    Board Sponsor
    trueathlete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    212
    Rep Power
    188

    Quote Originally Posted by Little Rambo View Post
    Brad and his pro athlete buddies are the only people to have gotten their greedy hands on it so far, but Brad is a STICKLER for excellence and says this final batch is just what he was looking for

    Just tried the the completed Assault.
    I am very pleased with the Taste and my workout's were off the chart's. The Suma is my favorite ingredient, and I am glad we were able to have it taste great with that in it.
    Here is what I felt off Assault:
    1st 15 minutes I got a rush of energy, I was so focused and my training intensity was amazing. As I got mentally fatigued towards my end of my workout the Suma really kicked in and I was able to keep pumping rep's out like a machine. The pump's I got were incredible, they lasted well over a hour later after my workout.

  2. Registered User
    Little Rambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New Castle, PA...
    Posts
    80
    Rep Power
    126

    Quote Originally Posted by trueathlete View Post
    Just tried the the completed Assault.
    I am very pleased with the Taste and my workout's were off the chart's. The Suma is my favorite ingredient, and I am glad we were able to have it taste great with that in it.
    Here is what I felt off Assault:
    1st 15 minutes I got a rush of energy, I was so focused and my training intensity was amazing. As I got mentally fatigued towards my end of my workout the Suma really kicked in and I was able to keep pumping rep's out like a machine. The pump's I got were incredible, they lasted well over a hour later after my workout.
    Now thats what I like to here big man!! I think your really onto something with that Suma extract, I don't think there are any other products on the market that use that correct? Also what flavor were you using, I can't wait to try dat der Raspberry Lemonade!!
  3. Registered User
    Mikey13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Suffolk, NY
    Posts
    113
    Rep Power
    135

    just rub it in for all of us that can't have it yet

    Glad you are happy with it though!!!
    •   
       

  4. Muscle Pharm Rep
    Board Sponsor
    trueathlete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    212
    Rep Power
    188

    Quote Originally Posted by Little Rambo View Post
    Now thats what I like to here big man!! I think your really onto something with that Suma extract, I don't think there are any other products on the market that use that correct? Also what flavor were you using, I can't wait to try dat der Raspberry Lemonade!!

    The Triple Berry was my favorite of the 2 flavors. I sent back the Rasberry Lemonade for one more round of flavoring to make sure it is up to par with the Triple Berry. Both will be Great tasting, so you can't go wrong either way.
  5. Muscle Pharm Rep
    Board Sponsor
    trueathlete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    212
    Rep Power
    188

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey13 View Post
    just rub it in for all of us that can't have it yet

    Glad you are happy with it though!!!
    It was almost like for play, I just got enough to get me excited and then it was all gone..
  6. Banned
    pantera101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    texas
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,312
    Rep Power
    0

    So it's still comming out july 1'st,right?
  7. Registered User
    Mikey13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Suffolk, NY
    Posts
    113
    Rep Power
    135

    Quote Originally Posted by trueathlete View Post
    It was almost like for play, I just got enough to get me excited and then it was all gone..
    very well then
  8. Registered User
    pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,008
    Rep Power
    2669

    Quote Originally Posted by pantera101 View Post
    So it's still comming out july 1'st,right?
    As of right now just the Shred Matrix is dropping July 1, assualt is going to be delayed a week or two.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  9. Registered User
    Little Rambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New Castle, PA...
    Posts
    80
    Rep Power
    126

    Quote Originally Posted by trueathlete View Post
    The Triple Berry was my favorite of the 2 flavors. I sent back the Rasberry Lemonade for one more round of flavoring to make sure it is up to par with the Triple Berry. Both will be Great tasting, so you can't go wrong either way.
    They both sound great tasting.

    DAMNIT BRAD I WANNA TRY SOME!!
  10. Registered User
    progressCUT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    edgefield
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    77

    im interested to see the doses.
    citrulline needs to be around 3g
    beta alanine 2g
    atleast for me to be interested.
  11. Registered User
    pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,008
    Rep Power
    2669

    Quote Originally Posted by progressCUT View Post
    im interested to see the doses.
    citrulline needs to be around 3g
    beta alanine 2g
    atleast for me to be interested.
    While we are looking at about 2g's CM and 4g's BA. 2g's of CM should be an effective dose for the vast majority of people since it has synergistic benefits with other aspects of Assault, and the 4g's of the BA is unprecedented in a powdered mixes similar to Assault. If you did want a higher dose of CM you can use 1.5 servings, and you will still be able to get about 26 workouts out of a bottle.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  12. Registered User
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Under Gods grace
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,287
    Rep Power
    7011

    Quote Originally Posted by trueathlete View Post
    The Triple Berry was my favorite of the 2 flavors. I sent back the Rasberry Lemonade for one more round of flavoring to make sure it is up to par with the Triple Berry. Both will be Great tasting, so you can't go wrong either way.

    to be able to drink something that that awsome taste of rasberry lemonade and for it to cause you to "assault" all objects once held down by that force called gravity.....priceless, it must be a mastercard moment.
  13. Registered User
    Little Rambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New Castle, PA...
    Posts
    80
    Rep Power
    126

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    to be able to drink something that that awsome taste of rasberry lemonade and for it to cause you to "assault" all objects once held down by that force called gravity.....priceless, it must be a mastercard moment.
    We should put that on our shirts
  14. Registered User
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,550
    Rep Power
    795736

    i cannot wait...

    guess what.... its July 1st!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  15. Registered User
    Mr Aestheticz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Raleigh, NC/Bridgeport, CT
    Age
    30
    Posts
    587
    Rep Power
    365

    ?


    I have read all the info and checked out the web-site and this **** looks crazy?

    I am up for posting a trial log if you are interested in testers?
  16. Registered User
    pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,008
    Rep Power
    2669

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Aestheticz View Post
    I have read all the info and checked out the web-site and this **** looks crazy?

    I am up for posting a trial log if you are interested in testers?
    No testers needed at the moment but we will have an opportunity coming up in November. If you want a chance to win some samples, search for a thread called "Muscle Pharm Lottery" in the company promotions section.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  17. Registered User
    Mr Aestheticz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Raleigh, NC/Bridgeport, CT
    Age
    30
    Posts
    587
    Rep Power
    365

    Good Looks!


    Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    No testers needed at the moment but we will have an opportunity coming up in November. If you want a chance to win some samples, search for a thread called "Muscle Pharm Lottery" in the company promotions section.

    I was going to say it got a little quite in this thread.
  18. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Rep Power
    37729

    When are you guys hitting nutraplanet?
  19. Registered User
    pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,008
    Rep Power
    2669

    Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    When are you guys hitting nutraplanet?
    Most likely in the spring of next year. Another online retailor has exclusive rights to our products for the next 6 months.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. You Thoughts on MP Assault.
    By SprintGuy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 10:57 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in