Assault - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Assault

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Little Rambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    80
    Rep Power
    127

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jonny21 View Post
    First time I have seen him tout a particular product. I've been around for quite a few new board supporter intro but never a product endorsement. I did see him post a cissus quadr. study a few years back around the time USP came out with Cissus.
    Hmm I guess we are special then

    I love the smileys feature on this site, they should really get something like this on other boards as well.

  2. dirtydean12's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    147
    Rep Power
    173

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwanderer View Post
    yeah I hope this product has a well polished flavoring, because that's a big selling point for Ragnarok with me vs. just buying a few separate things to stack in some juice.
    Oh hai guyz sorry it took me so long to get in this thread!

    I can personally guarantee this stuff will taste great
  3. Little Rambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    80
    Rep Power
    127

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dirtydean12 View Post
    Oh hai guyz sorry it took me so long to get in this thread!

    I can personally guarantee this stuff will taste great
    Ya Brad was just telling me the flavors we are going to start out with, and to be honest I CAN NOT WAIT!! (Yes even the reps are waiting with you fellas).
    •   
       

  4. harlan100's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  145 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    139
    Rep Power
    150

    Reputation

    I tryed NOxplode before and that put me off pre-workout formulars for good, this though looks pretty good and may try it. If any testers are needed my hand is raised
  5. Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149921

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Boxmeman, congrats on the position!
    Freedom means nothing here.
  6. NastyNally's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    26
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    103

    Reputation

    Will definitely look into this in the future. Great ingredient profile. Not many are into Kre-Alk, but I'm looking forward to trying it.
  7. Little Rambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    80
    Rep Power
    127

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by NastyNally View Post
    Will definitely look into this in the future. Great ingredient profile. Not many are into Kre-Alk, but I'm looking forward to trying it.
    Glad to hear it bro.
  8. trueathlete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    212
    Rep Power
    189

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by NastyNally View Post
    Will definitely look into this in the future. Great ingredient profile. Not many are into Kre-Alk, but I'm looking forward to trying it.

    The Kre-Alk and Suma are in my opinion the 2 best ingredients in Assault, I have gotten great results from these additions.
  9. Little Rambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    80
    Rep Power
    127

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by trueathlete View Post
    The Kre-Alk and Suma are in my opinion the 2 best ingredients in Assault, I have gotten great results from these additions.
    I was reading up on Suma today, really great stuff it seems like.
  10. pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,005
    Rep Power
    2668

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Little Rambo View Post
    I was reading up on Suma today, really great stuff it seems like.
    Suma has a pretty long history of use in South America, it has some pretty cool qualities but I personally like that it is an immune booster and it combats fatigue and stress. These attributes can be pretty beneficial to anyone training pretty hard, because they are usually some of the effects of overtraining. Coupling that with the benefits of Kre-Alk, Beta Alanine and Citrulline Malate ....ooohhh man I think I am going to be moving some solid weight when I try this.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  11. ndawson89's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    120
    Rep Power
    142

    Reputation

    Looks pretty good to me... right now I'm stickin with Ragnarok, lets see if you can up the pump that rag gives me!
  12. Aeternitatis's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,664
    Rep Power
    962

    Reputation

    Next, you must come out with a supp called Battery and market that combo as the Assault and Battery stack.

    lol, this was an idea of mine from 2005. I pitched it to MN and it never really flew. Needless to say, I'm kinda happy to finally see a supp called Assault. And you look to have very good doses of all the ingredients.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
  13. pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,005
    Rep Power
    2668

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitatis View Post
    Next, you must come out with a supp called Battery and market that combo as the Assault and Battery stack.

    lol, this was an idea of mine from 2005. I pitched it to MN and it never really flew. Needless to say, I'm kinda happy to finally see a supp called Assault. And you look to have very good doses of all the ingredients.
    Thats not bad, pretty witty.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  14. Aeternitatis's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,664
    Rep Power
    962

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Thats not bad, pretty witty.
    I was pretty into it back then. I had my artist friend make some labels for the two prods and I developed several formula ideas, tested a couple of them. Ahhh, the memories. We even sketched out a series of ads centered around law breaking/getting arrested and that sort of thing. The slogan was: "Get CHARGED with Assault and Battery!" There was a picture of a BB'er in a dark alley with his back turned to the camera, broken handcuffs on his wrists, and telltale reflections of red and blue lights on his skin.
  15. mathis50262's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    727
    Rep Power
    442

    Reputation

    Hell ya this stuff comes out on my birthday!
  16. pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,005
    Rep Power
    2668

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitatis View Post
    I was pretty into it back then. I had my artist friend make some labels for the two prods and I developed several formula ideas, tested a couple of them. Ahhh, the memories. We even sketched out a series of ads centered around law breaking/getting arrested and that sort of thing. The slogan was: "Get CHARGED with Assault and Battery!" There was a picture of a BB'er in a dark alley with his back turned to the camera, broken handcuffs on his wrists, and telltale reflections of red and blue lights on his skin.
    Should have kept pursuing it
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  17. dirtydean12's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    147
    Rep Power
    173

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitatis View Post
    I was pretty into it back then. I had my artist friend make some labels for the two prods and I developed several formula ideas, tested a couple of them. Ahhh, the memories. We even sketched out a series of ads centered around law breaking/getting arrested and that sort of thing. The slogan was: "Get CHARGED with Assault and Battery!" There was a picture of a BB'er in a dark alley with his back turned to the camera, broken handcuffs on his wrists, and telltale reflections of red and blue lights on his skin.
    thats a damn good idea bro, i'll pitch it to brad next time i talk to him...the Battery could possibly be a postworkout recovery type of supp(wms+wph), a little 1-2 combo


    and thanks for the support bro, coming from a member such as yourself not only here and bb.com, it means a lot!
  18. Joint Fracture's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    133
    Rep Power
    193

    Reputation

    Looks good. I'm using Rag now, but the suma is interesting.

    Remember the company Atletika? Their Retibol product was pretty decent with suma and maybe one other ingredient (don't remember what it was).

    They may have went belly up. Haven't seen 'em in the last decade or longer.
  19. pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,005
    Rep Power
    2668

    Reputation

    The Suma and The Kre ALk are the two ingredients that really make this product unique. There a ton of great pre-workout products out now, but ours is just presenting something a little outside the norm that will give some solid benefits.Thanks for the support Joint Fracture.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  20. trueathlete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    212
    Rep Power
    189

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    The Suma and The Kre ALk are the two ingredients that really make this product unique. There a ton of great pre-workout products out now, but ours is just presenting something a little outside the norm that will give some solid benefits.Thanks for the support Joint Fracture.

    Suma is one of those ingredients you have to try to believe. It will not give you a rush of energy, but instead it allows you to push harder and longer. The longer you are on Suma the more benefits and endurance your muscles get from it, thus allowing your muscles to push further to unchartered levels, resulting in new PR's.
  21. Little Rambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    80
    Rep Power
    127

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by trueathlete View Post
    Suma is one of those ingredients you have to try to believe. It will not give you a rush of energy, but instead it allows you to push harder and longer. The longer you are on Suma the more benefits and endurance your muscles get from it, thus allowing your muscles to push further to unchartered levels, resulting in new PR's.
    Which is yet another reason why Assault is perfect for the dedicated athlete.
  22. Mikey13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    113
    Rep Power
    136

    Reputation

    Just curious why you add both Beta-Alanine and Taurine? Don't they compete?
  23. pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,005
    Rep Power
    2668

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey13 View Post
    Just curious why you add both Beta-Alanine and Taurine? Don't they compete?
    While there is certainly potential for problems when taking these two together (they share the same transporter into tissues), it hasn't yet been supported in the research to any level of significance. In fact, a recent study by Dr. Harris, showed that the increase in muscle carnosine with beta-alanine was not reduced when taurine was taken along with it.

    View L-Taurine Products Sorted By Top Sellers Here.

    We could get into the biochemistry of why taking taurine with beta-alanine may not seem like a good idea but we have a more simple and conclusive explanation just in case you wanted more proof to support Dr. Harris's study.

    Since there is a group of studies that used either beta-alanine by itself or beta-alanine with taurine, we examined them to determine if there were any differences in the resulting carnosine concentrations. While more research is always needed, there are quite a few beta-alanine vs. beta-alanine plus taurine studies, and their outcomes are all the same.

    There is little to no difference in carnosine concentrations. In other words, taurine does not appear to inhibit beta-alanine from being absorbed to any level of significance, otherwise carnosine levels would have been lower in the beta-alanine plus taurine studies.
    This was taken from an article on bb.com. Although on paper they may have interaction issues it has yet to be determined substantial in experiments on athletes. I know from my own experience taurine and beta-alanine are two of my favorite bulk powders that I use pre-workout and during my workouts and I have never noticed diminishing effects when taking the two together.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  24. haiz69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,012
    Rep Power
    159997

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Product looks very good.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
  25. Mikey13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    113
    Rep Power
    136

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    This was taken from an article on bb.com. Although on paper they may have interaction issues it has yet to be determined substantial in experiments on athletes. I know from my own experience taurine and beta-alanine are two of my favorite bulk powders that I use pre-workout and during my workouts and I have never noticed diminishing effects when taking the two together.
    hhmm interesting, I am not a member over at that board so I never saw it.
    Thanks!!
  26. Little Rambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    80
    Rep Power
    127

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    This was taken from an article on bb.com. Although on paper they may have interaction issues it has yet to be determined substantial in experiments on athletes. I know from my own experience taurine and beta-alanine are two of my favorite bulk powders that I use pre-workout and during my workouts and I have never noticed diminishing effects when taking the two together.
    x2 I know several people that BA and Taurine are staples in their supplement regime and all seem to be making solid gains.
  27. borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,551
    Rep Power
    795737

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Little Rambo View Post
    x2 I know several people that BA and Taurine are staples in their supplement regime and all seem to be making solid gains.
    i run both products and still feel effects of each. still waiting on the MP products! you guys hit it on the head with your new reps... congrats...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  28. Little Rambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    80
    Rep Power
    127

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    i run both products and still feel effects of each. still waiting on the MP products! you guys hit it on the head with your new reps... congrats...
    Thanks for the support bro.
  29. WhatsaRoid?'s Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,428
    Rep Power
    3650

    Reputation

    This looks to be pretty good, I cant wait to try it out. Nice container as well, it will match with my room haha.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  30. pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,005
    Rep Power
    2668

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    This looks to be pretty good, I cant wait to try it out. Nice container as well, it will match with my room haha.
    Thanks, You got a lot of chains in your room? Running a little studio or something....ose: All kidding aside thanks for the support.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  31. UNCfan1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,948
    Rep Power
    1065

    Reputation

    40 servings is nice guys! 4g of BA, now thats what I am talking about! This company has caught my attention today. I need to read up on the suma root though.
  32. pantera101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,312
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Will the assault and others be sold at NP?Right now theirs nothing from muscle pharm.
  33. strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774630

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pantera101 View Post
    Will the assault and others be sold at NP?Right now theirs nothing from muscle pharm.
    I may be wrong, but I do not think the products are ready-for-market yet...
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  34. pantera101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,312
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I may be wrong, but I do not think the products are ready-for-market yet...
    They're not.I am just wondering if NP will be carrying them.They don't have muscle pharm period.I am very interested in assault.It will be ny next to try once I run out of xlevol.Maybe earlier.I'm buying it on july 1'st!
  35. pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,005
    Rep Power
    2668

    Reputation

    Are sales guys is trying to get into a lot of different places so I am sure MP will hit a planet near you around the time of our release.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  36. Little Rambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    80
    Rep Power
    127

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Are sales guys is trying to get into a lot of different places so I am sure MP will hit a planet near you around the time of our release.
    Ya our product line isn't supposed to launch in retailers until July 1st, so we will have a little more info on what retailers will be carrying us around the time of our launch. Theres plenty of info over at our forum as well if you, or anyone else for that matter, hasn't checked it out yet.

    http://musclepharm.net/forum/
  37. pantera101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,312
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Well it would be stupid for NP to not carry it.I'm sure they will though.
  38. Little Rambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    80
    Rep Power
    127

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pantera101 View Post
    Well it would be stupid for NP to not carry it.I'm sure they will though.
    As am I. Without a doubt I'd say that NP, Bodybuilding.com, and also AM will carry us. When I do online shopping I usually stick to NP and BB.com so if we are on the two powerhouse sellers thats a good start.
  39. thefukndon's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  68 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    78

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DormantFiber View Post
    looks promising and I look forward to give it a try

    same does anyone rekon its any good?
  40. Little Rambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    80
    Rep Power
    127

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thefukndon View Post
    same does anyone rekon its any good?
    Brad and his pro athlete buddies are the only people to have gotten their greedy hands on it so far, but Brad is a STICKLER for excellence and says this final batch is just what he was looking for
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. You Thoughts on MP Assault.
    By SprintGuy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 10:57 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in