ASSAULT!

FBCoach65

Awards
Assault was the first Pre-workout I ever tried and I loved it. The pump, the tingling from the beta-alanine, everything about it was awesome. I then tried C4 extreme, Scream, White Flood, and NO Explode. All were good products, I thought just as good as Assault. That was until I got Assault again. I thought with the other products I was maybe getting used to pre-workouts so they just weren't affecting me anymore. When I got my last tub of Assault I knew I was wrong. Back to having great pumps, tons of energy, no jitters, and just being able to crush the weights. I have tried Green Apple and Fruit Punch so far. I just ordered Grape and Raspberry Lemonade, which I am super pumped about!

I know Assault has 5g of creatine per scoop, but I have been wondering if I should supplement with additional creatine still. Anyone take Assault and extra creatine? I have been thinking about buying MP's creatine to try, just not sure about using it with Assault.

flaboy727

flaboy727

Awards
Just get regular creatine mono from *** or your local supplement shop follow the directions and u should be alright be sure to drink at least a gallon of water daily tho

grandroid828

Awards
Assault was the first Pre-workout I ever tried and I loved it. The pump, the tingling from the beta-alanine, everything about it was awesome. I then tried C4 extreme, Scream, White Flood, and NO Explode. All were good products, I thought just as good as Assault. That was until I got Assault again. I thought with the other products I was maybe getting used to pre-workouts so they just weren't affecting me anymore. When I got my last tub of Assault I knew I was wrong. Back to having great pumps, tons of energy, no jitters, and just being able to crush the weights. I have tried Green Apple and Fruit Punch so far. I just ordered Grape and Raspberry Lemonade, which I am super pumped about!

I know Assault has 5g of creatine per scoop, but I have been wondering if I should supplement with additional creatine still. Anyone take Assault and extra creatine? I have been thinking about buying MP's creatine to try, just not sure about using it with Assault.
If you take assault at a full dose EVERY day its not necessary. Its safe. But wont help or hurt. If u only train and take assault 4 days a week or so. Supplement with like he said. Plain creatine mono. 5 g a day every day u dont supp with assault.

FBCoach65

Awards
Thanks. I'll try supplementing with creatine mono and see what results I get from it

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
Mp creatine is a better product than regular mono in my opinion, at least get creapure mono, not all mono is created equal

grandroid828

Awards
Mp creatine is a better product than regular mono in my opinion, at least get creapure mono, not all mono is created equal
Definitely agree with creapure. And that very well may be true. Personally i like good ole creapure best. But different ppl like diff things i guess!

PowerBody

Awards
it depends on your weight with how muc hcreatine is advisable to take i usually follow 1g per 10g of body weight so to be honest with 5gs its likely you wont need much more unless you decide to load, which again is not something i do.

Glad you like Assault as your first pre a few people on first use of a BA product really don't like the tingles/itching