Beta alanine free;)

Romie425

Awards
Just wanted to say that I absolutely love assault! Stuff is amazing every time I go back to it as I like to switch it up after every tub so I don't get sick of it! But it's the mainstay of my supplement regiment! Just wish you made a beta alanine free version! Truth be told, when I look at the efficacy of the pre workouts of old that didn't have this burden of a supplement, they worked just as good! Not that you're going to change such a winning formula for one of the greatest supplements currently available, but if you made a version without this ingredient, I can guarantee you that sales would remain high regardless! Just saying.... IMO keep it up guys! Love all your supps! Just wish I didn't need a scratch post nearby during my workouts;) jk...

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Lol, the BA flush can definitely be annoying at times. Glad you're a fan of the product, we always love hearing from our customers.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
lol, since when is beta alanine a burden?

Romie425

Awards
I guess burden is a little harsh, more like an annoyance! Itching should be an activity for those with poison ivy or on a morphine drip, not someone who's trying to concentrate on improving their health;)

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
I don't get real itchy from BA, just tingly. I like the feeling.

VikingBP

Awards
Beta Alanine actually serves a purpose and is very beneficial.
Benefits of Beta-Alanine as supported by scientific studies:
* Increase Muscular Strength & Power Output.
* Increases Muscle Mass
* Boosts Muscular Anaerobic Endurance
* Increases Aerobic Endurance
* Delay Muscular Fatigue- Train Harder & Longer

I don't think they're going to make a version of assault that sacrifices performance for pansies who can't take a little tingly feeling.

Romie425

Awards
Ouch! Easy there tough guy! Last time I checked, it was still ok to voice your opinion, which is exactly what I did!

VikingBP

Awards
I didn't say that it wasn't ok to voice your opinion. I was voicing my opinion about the sort of person who is so upset by the tingling of beta alanine that they would just avoid it despite all of it's many benefits. If you can't handle a little tingling then I can't imagine how soft your workouts are.

Romie425

Awards
Hmmm? Its funny to assume soft, just because of my dislike for the substance. I use craze and launch 4350 and train like my life depends on it for survival. It would seem to me that you're implying that your own training was soft prior to this product becoming mainstream. I'm not looking to drag this out any further than it need be. The fact is, I'll consume it because I love Assault too much to not use it. Everyone's body is diff regarding supplements, and BA just doesn't agree with me. I'd rather it not be. It hasn't made and physiological difference in my training whatsoever...

desolateline

desolateline

Awards
I didn't say that it wasn't ok to voice your opinion. I was voicing my opinion about the sort of person who is so upset by the tingling of beta alanine that they would just avoid it despite all of it's many benefits. If you can't handle a little tingling then I can't imagine how soft your workouts are.
your rants belong on an animalpak ad lmao so childish.

anywho, i hate beta alanine for the flushes as well. if i have a product i like that has it in it. i just drink it over a longer 20 minute period as opposed to chugging it in 30 seconds like i do all other preworkouts. the scratches on my palms on my wrist are just so distracting and annoying for my workouts

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I always find too that the BA effect is usually hit or miss with me, sometimes I feel it but most the time I don't at all.

VikingBP

Awards
Not taking beta alanine because you can't handle the wittle tingles is childish.

your rants belong on an animalpak ad lmao so childish.

anywho, i hate beta alanine for the flushes as well. if i have a product i like that has it in it. i just drink it over a longer 20 minute period as opposed to chugging it in 30 seconds like i do all other preworkouts. the scratches on my palms on my wrist are just so distracting and annoying for my workouts

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Take enough on a regular basis and the tingles should go away. Did for me anyways!

gncjon

Awards
I have to agree with Chub on this one. BA is supposed to be loaded on a daily basis of 1.6-3.2g daily. If this is done the tingle should subside in about a week. The clinical benefits will start to be noticed sometime shortly after the tingle stops. When using BA as a stand alone my recommendation is CarnoSyn which has been used in clinical studies.
Just my 2 cents.